The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

No need to explain champ. Some of us have kids your age and we know how lazy millennials and generation Z can be. Not to worry though, you'll out grow the attitude eventually.

when u finally get sick of your parents AND HAVE toget a job...all that liberal bullshit will soon be in the rear view mirror

Your problem is the D Party is also a neocon party.

His problem, and your problem, is that there are only two viable parties, and the whole system is corrupt. And you're loving it.
You’ve made some incorrect assumptions about me. Please don’t do that again or you will face a permanent ban.

Or you could talk about the issue. But if you're not going to talk about the issue a "permanent ban" doesn't sound too bad.
You wrongly accused me of something, yet now you want me to talk about the issue. WTF!

Bye then

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Liberal and conservative are relative. My social views haven't dramatically changed since I was in my early 20s. I have grown more conservative on a few key issues, but the majority of the reason why I'm considered conservative is because society has shifted so far to the left. I was still liberal by 90s standards.

So, even if Millennials don't appear to be getting more conservative, they will effectively be more conservative if they keep the same views over time as society shifts leftward.

In short, the only way you can remain liberal for your entire life is to continuously shift leftward in your views. Some people do that, but not many.

Its the main driver behind their 24/7 full court press to keep people from voting.

The new generation is no less equipped to deal with issues than any other generation. The greatest work ethic in the world by far is found in young americans.

The new generation is no less equipped to deal with issues than any other generation. The greatest work ethic in the world by far is found in young americans.
Do you have any proof of this greatest work ethic by young Americans? My personal experience with them is they are much less likely to work as hard as boomers, which I admire.

They are so technologically productive it's truly amazing. The nation is is great shape and in great hands.

The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

Your generation still live with, and are supported by your parents. You know nothing about holding an honest job to make a living, paying rent or a mortgage to keep a roof over your head, shopping for food an necessities to keep yourself fed, and paying the bills to keep your utilities going.

It's a very, very different world out here, when you leave your parents' house and learn to function on your own, as an adult.

xV xc**********
nd in the matter of Putin, Trump was Putin's lap dog.

Furthermore, the Border has "thousands of unaccompanied children being sent to (our) country" because President Biden is compassionate, kind and empathetic.

As yôu know, all of the stories abôut Trump and Russia have proven to be lies.

As you know too, President Putin forced Biden to change his orders and is not sending two warships to the Black Sea. Instantly then, Putin has blockaded two ports in Ukraine. Putin is also massing troops on the border of Ukraine.

THIS is compassionate? What do you consider inhumane treatment of children?

berksx1200-1-768x432-M.jpg

EZX4KDU5XUI6TA7DIX663DUNFY-X2.jpg

image.adapt.960.high.migrant_children_01a-L.jpg

Texas investigating allegations that unaccompanied migrant children are being abused, sexually assaulted in San Antonio
The governor did not know the identities of those who alleged assault, nor did he provide many details. He said he was concerned more than one child may have been assaulted.

BY JOLIE MCCULLOUGH APRIL 7, 2021

Statement: "As yôu know, all of the stories abôut Trump and Russia have proven to be lies."

Response: What I know is you have been brainwashed, dumb donald was Putin's lap dog.

They have been proven to be lies. What is your point?

The BIG LIE - one of many - is that Trump was not Putin's lap dog; and that Trump got rid of Sessions and hired his own lap dog, AG Barr is evidence of collusion, at least.

Liberal and conservative are relative. My social views haven't dramatically changed since I was in my early 20s. I have grown more conservative on a few key issues, but the majority of the reason why I'm considered conservative is because society has shifted so far to the left. I was still liberal by 90s standards.

So, even if Millennials don't appear to be getting more conservative, they will effectively be more conservative if they keep the same views over time as society shifts leftward.

In short, the only way you can remain liberal for your entire life is to continuously shift leftward in your views. Some people do that, but not many.

What do you mean by "shifting" left?

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags didn't help the situation much for the Republican party, as far as Millenials are concerned.

Oops!
The horrors? Which ones? Was it the unarmed woman shot dead in the Capital? That horror, or the horror of watching a protest you don't agree with?

I don't really blame kids like yourself. You have been indoctrinated into a cult via academia and the media and probably your parents and unable to think for yourself

Here is the proof you have been indoctrinated and unable to think for yourself. You have a problem with the police shooting down unarmed black people for breaking the law while protesting and threatening and harming others. You even want heir names plastered up by the media so the entire nation can target the police officers in question. However, a law breaker in the Capital was unarmed and shot dead and you view the police officer as a hero who need not undergo the scrutiny of the court system, and whose identity should remain secret.

You drank the cool aid.

xV xc**********

Furthermore, the Border has "thousands of unaccompanied children being sent to (our) country" because President Biden is compassionate, kind and empathetic.

As you know too, President Putin forced Biden to change his orders and is not sending two warships to the Black Sea. Instantly then, Putin has blockaded two ports in Ukraine. Putin is also massing troops on the border of Ukraine.

Texas investigating allegations that unaccompanied migrant children are being abused, sexually assaulted in San Antonio
The governor did not know the identities of those who alleged assault, nor did he provide many details. He said he was concerned more than one child may have been assaulted.

Statement: "As yôu know, all of the stories abôut Trump and Russia have proven to be lies."

Response: What I know is you have been brainwashed, dumb donald was Putin's lap dog.

The BIG LIE - one of many - is that Trump was not Putin's lap dog; and that Trump got rid of Sessions and hired his own lap dog, AG Barr is evidence of collusion, at least.

My good friend, you really need to catch up. EVEN the staunchest Democrat has had to concede that there was no collusion between President Trump and President Putin.

Hey, I understand your desperation. You now have Presidents Harris/Biden who has caved to Russia already.

xV xc**********

My good friend, you really need to catch up. EVEN the staunchest Democrat has had to concede that there was no collusion between President Trump and President Putin.

Hey, I understand your desperation. You now have Presidents Harris/Biden who has caved to Russia already.

What planet do you live on? Either you are using sarcasm, or you are insane. Though the thought that you are a damn liar or that you are a paid agent for Putin occurred, but rather quickly I decided you would have to be much smarter and more sane than you appear to be, thus I must conclude sarcasm or insanity.

I do hope the former, but the latter seems to be most likely. To paraphrase Rousseau, Man is born free, but some are brainwashed by Dumb Donald; a 21st Century Charlatan and wannabe Despot who preaches liberty and justice yet only for those who kiss his fat ass and never-ever question his veracity.

What do you mean by "shifting" left?

I'll give a few examples. In the 90s, reparations were a joke that only Dennis Kucinich supported. Most liberals laughed at the policy. Last presidential campaign, all of the Democrats sided with the policy.

In the 90s, both parties were strict on illegal immigration. If Bill Clinton was eligible to run for president again and used his 1996 platform in 2024, he'd have to run as a Republican. Most Democrats back then were against amnesty and were very much in favor of deportation or detainment for screening purposes. Now, at least half of the party wants no detainment or deportation and instead favors amnesty.

In the 90s, transgender people were seen as anomalies that were weird but not necessary to pander to over pronouns. Non-binary people were even stranger and less consequential. Now, the party is all about pandering to these people rather than addressing their mental illnesses. And in the 90s, anyone claiming that someone is transphobic for not being attracted to trans people would be laughed at. Now, you have progressives that seriously believe this nonsense.

There are plenty of other examples, but overall, this society has embraced many things that were once considered leftist fringe ideas. It's only going to get worse with time.

xV xc**********

What planet do you live on? Either you are using sarcasm, or you are insane. Though the thought that you are a damn liar or that you are a paid agent for Putin occurred, but rather quickly I decided you would have to be much smarter and more sane than you appear to be, thus I must conclude sarcasm or insanity.

I do hope the former, but the latter seems to be most likely. To paraphrase Rousseau, Man is born free, but some are brainwashed by Dumb Donald; a 21st Century Charlatan and wannabe Despot who preaches liberty and justice yet only for those who kiss his fat ass and never-ever question his veracity.

And yet, you refuse to prove your erroneous belief that President Trump COLLUDED with Russia.

Why?

That's okay, no one else could either!

Bush and Trump were failed presidents with failed results.

Only a total fuckin retard, or a brainwashed sheep, would still be a conservative after those two super failures.

Conservatives have nothing to offer educated Americans, only high school drop outs.

Forum List

Back