The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

How’d those Trump tax cuts work out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

How’d W’s tax cuts work out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

How’d Reagan’s tax cuts worked out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

Who is not learning from history bitch?

How did the tax cuts work out? Revenues to the IRS increased and unemployment dropped to historic levels especially among blacks and other minorities. Low-income workers also saw greater increases in their wages than did upper-income workers, closing the gap for the first time in modern history.

You're just being foolish in your childish attempt to ignore Communist China unleashing COVID-19 on the world. Is that being honest or do you care?

No they did not. That was the result of the OBAMA policies. Job creation for blacks and minorities SLOWED under Donald Trump, after the historic increases in black business and black hiring under Obama. Obama cut minority unemployment in half. Trump lowered it by half a point or so. Technically yes, Trump employment rates for minorities were lower than Obama's.

Obama cut the black unemployment rate from 16% in 2010, to 8.4%. That's an average decrease of 1.4% per year for 6 years. Trump decreased the black unemployment rate to 6.1 in 2019 - a total decline of 2.3% over a 3 year period for an average decrease of just under 0.8%

Even worse, when the pandemic hit, black unemployment went back up to 11.4% so any claims you might have made that at least things weren't go backwards, under Trump, is right out the window.

The GOP is the party of yesteryear.

This is what comes of allowing fools like you to get away with never having to learn history. For all that you believe you're wise and evolved and original and "the future", you're really just a sad retread of a story that's been repeated numerous times. And they all thought they were wiser and more evolved and "the future", too.
My fine feathered bird friend, do you agree with the NR's characterization of what makes a conservative?

To the extent that they characterized it, yes. What I don't agree with is YOUR interpretation of their characterization, which owed a lot less to the article and a lot more to your projection of the biases you wanted to confirm.

And by the way, my profile pic isn't of a bird. Technically, it's of a shapeshifted cat.

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Perhaps its less about your generation than it is about what the NR considers "conservative." From the article it might be said that conservatives primary directive is to protect the most wealthy keeping their wealth

If you look at who is currently in control of the DNC and steering their policy in Congress, those are the same forces doing the exact same things.

The establishment's desire, especially from what the elite corporate journalism's agenda is with their divided and rule paradigm by dividing the races and agitating for a "race war," and martial law? Clearly they want an excuse for the elites to roll out a hard police state and more total control over the lower classes. This will reduce the ability for lower classes and middle classes to have upward mobility.

The progressive wing has all but been de-fanged, they have no power. If they had any at all. . . Nancy Pelosi would not be speaker now.

This is what comes of allowing fools like you to get away with never having to learn history. For all that you believe you're wise and evolved and original and "the future", you're really just a sad retread of a story that's been repeated numerous times. And they all thought they were wiser and more evolved and "the future", too.

What have you learned from the history of the last 40 years of Republican economic crashes? Apparently you have learned absolutely nothing because you keep voting Republican.

You sit at your keyboard and lecture others about learning from history. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry?

How’d those Trump tax cuts work out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

How’d W’s tax cuts work out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

How’d Reagan’s tax cuts worked out for you? The deficit skyrocketed and the economy crashed.

Yeah, you have a really good chance of me accepting your premise of "40 years of Republican economic crashes" and "tax cuts increased the deficit and crashed the economy" as anything remotely approaching factual reality or defending myself to the brainless, immoral likes of a leftist drone like you as though you have some authority to judge me . . . if I get hit in the head by a meteor and suffer the same sort of catastrophic brain death you apparently did. Otherwise, ain't gonna happen.

The next time you have the temerity to address your evolutionary and moral betters, LizardTwat, I'd suggest you do it with a lot more courtesy, humility, and recognition that you're incredibly fortunate that I even notice you're stuck to my shoe sole.

Don't you EVER attempt that "Accept my worldview as fact, now debate on the basis of it!" bullshit with me again, you wrinkled foreign moron.

My fine feathered bird friend, do you agree with the NR's characterization of what makes a conservative?

To the extent that they characterized it, yes. What I don't agree with is YOUR interpretation of their characterization, which owed a lot less to the article and a lot more to your projection of the biases you wanted to confirm.

And by the way, my profile pic isn't of a bird. Technically, it's of a shapeshifted cat.
Well I'm glad you have your own, unstated, interpretation of NR. LOL

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags didn't help the situation much for the Republican party, as far as Millenials are concerned.

Oops!

The fact that you would find that horrifying is hilarious.

I guess not being around for JFK, Vietnam, RK, MLK, 9/11 and other significant events is showing.

What have you learned from the history of the last 40 years of Republican economic crashes? Apparently you have learned absolutely nothing because you keep voting Republican.

You sit at your keyboard and lecture others about learning from history. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry?

Yeah, you have a really good chance of me accepting your premise of "40 years of Republican economic crashes" and "tax cuts increased the deficit and crashed the economy" as anything remotely approaching factual reality or defending myself to the brainless, immoral likes of a leftist drone like you as though you have some authority to judge me . . . if I get hit in the head by a meteor and suffer the same sort of catastrophic brain death you apparently did. Otherwise, ain't gonna happen.

The next time you have the temerity to address your evolutionary and moral betters, LizardTwat, I'd suggest you do it with a lot more courtesy, humility, and recognition that you're incredibly fortunate that I even notice you're stuck to my shoe sole.

Don't you EVER attempt that "Accept my worldview as fact, now debate on the basis of it!" bullshit with me again, you wrinkled foreign moron.

"Lizardtwat" ????

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

So YOU speak for an ENTIRE 'generation...?!

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags
The benefit to real Americans is how horrified your pussy generation is over inconsequential events.
You Zs haven't amounted to shit and never will. You admittedly lie to get jobs, expect others to pay for your stupidity, and cry like bitches over tiny changes in the climate.
You should really be renamed the "Useful Idiot Generation".

Well I'm glad you have your own, unstated, interpretation of NR. LOL

What's to interpret? They discussed positions of two different age groups of young people, pre- and post-college, as expressed by their poll, on various issues. The positions on those issues which they characterized as "conservative" generally were, in fact, conservative. They were hardly an overall characterization of conservatism in general, and they weren't anywhere in the neighborhood of your gratuitous, snotty dismissal.

"Lizardtwat" ????

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, she's hardly a dragon, and she's definitely not a lady. So what're you going to do?

They haven't had a good president since 1961.

The problem is that one needn't be a conservative to be a Republican.

The fact is employers have never had such an easy time finding good workers. They produce so very much for so little compensation.
It is obvious that you're not an employer. This employer is getting tired of having to remind supposedly grown employees that I hired THEM and NOT their parents.

Three paragraphs to say, you've got nothing, but insults. When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Who the fuck do you think you are to try to tell me what to do? Oh yeah. Another clueless Trump Cult liar.

Three paragraphs to say, you've got nothing, but insults. When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Who the fuck do you think you are to try to tell me what to do? Oh yeah. Another clueless Trump Cult liar.

No, one paragraph to tell you YOU have nothing and therefore don't warrant a serious response, and two paragraphs to tell you to stop wasting everyone's time.

When you don't have a real post, you're damned right that you're going to be attacked for not being a real poster, LizardTwat.

I have at least as much right to tell your anencephalic, foreign-meddling ass what to do as you have to try to tell people in the United States how to run THEIR country that you aren't part of and really, REALLY are not wanted as part of.

I will absolutely tell your wrinkled ass what to do, LizardTwat, and you will fucking like it, because you can't stop me.

Look at you lecturing others about telling people what to do.

The hipocrisy is beyond belief.

Fortunately, blacks and hispanics are.

By the time these woke morons come around...they'll be working for theose already saw the light (for minimum wage which they won't be worth).

Forum List

Back