The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

You're an idiot, they say at the rate of illegals coming across the border by September will be at 2 million. Thanks Biden.
And somehow that turned into me WANTING that. because you are whiny and intellectually incapable and have to make stuff up to get whiny about and to which to respond.
Not making that up, but I'm going to laugh when you're whining because one of these illegals gets your welfare. Your party knows you will vote for them no matter what, so they will bribe a new possible voter with your benefits.

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Of course your generation is liberal, FFrench! You're indoctrinated by a liberal educational system, a liberal main stream media and a liberal Hollywood! A good percentage of you WILL become more conservative as you experience the real world and it slowly dawns on you that what you've been taught is a load of crap but that's going to take years.

You just elected Joe Biden President. You honestly think HE'S a good President? He's having a good day if he doesn't fall down some stairs or crap his Depends!

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

Ah yes, the "Victory by Attrition" idea. I remember hearing that the bulk of racists are old white guys. When they die out the racism would die out. The majority of homophobes are old white men. When they die out LGBT people will be accepted.

How is any of that working out so far?

You do know Gay Marriage is legal, right?

...?

As in, the old white people that hated it died, and now it's a thing.

Yes, I know it is a thing. And it is a thing that is not without serious opposition. There is still plenty of homophobic hate mongers out there.

Re-read your first post again.

You know, the one asking WHEN WILL GAY MARRIAGE BE LEGAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OLD WHITE PEOPLE RUINING IT!?

Now realize the truth: It already is legal.

I recommend that you reread my first post. If for no other reason than to see I did not ask when gay marriage would be legal. In fact, I never mentioned gay marriage at all. I mentioned LGBT people being accepted.

It already is accepted. Gay marriage is legal, and LGBT rights are here now. Right now.

Who is going to support all you younguns? Eventually the ponzi scheme comes due.

Ah yes, the "Victory by Attrition" idea. I remember hearing that the bulk of racists are old white guys. When they die out the racism would die out. The majority of homophobes are old white men. When they die out LGBT people will be accepted.

...?

Your impression of the approval of Gay Marriage is based on the news outlets; many are run by gays.

I mean they may have employees who are gay...but RUN by gays? Nah, no way.

YouTube’s gay staff runs the show.

We've already won, WinterBorn . The culture war was won by the left.
Yea but meanwhile republicans control a lot of state houses and governorships. They make getting abortions harder, block gun regulations, they deny global warming and make it legal for employers to fire gays.
show me were you can fire someone for being gay?....

Too easy. Georgia.

As expected, Donald Trump’s administration has filed a brief with the Supreme Court urging the justices to rule that it’s legal to fire workers because of their sexual orientation.

The administration made the same argument last week regarding gender identity as the court prepares to hear cases October 8 involving employment discrimination against gay and transgender people.

The cases turn on whether Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which forbids sex discrimination, also applies to discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. In the New York and Michigan cases, federal appeals courts ruled that it does, but in the Georgia case, the appeals court ruled that it does not.

Part of the problem is the fact that the GOP has become so repulsive, ignorant, arrogant and paranoid.

The kids aren't terribly motivated to move.
Do you ever stop lying?
You poor guys don't even know the difference between providing opinion and fact.

That's what talk radio has done to you.

Tough shit, Trumpster.

...?

Yes, I know it is a thing. And it is a thing that is not without serious opposition. There is still plenty of homophobic hate mongers out there.

Re-read your first post again.

You know, the one asking WHEN WILL GAY MARRIAGE BE LEGAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OLD WHITE PEOPLE RUINING IT!?

Now realize the truth: It already is legal.

I recommend that you reread my first post. If for no other reason than to see I did not ask when gay marriage would be legal. In fact, I never mentioned gay marriage at all. I mentioned LGBT people being accepted.

It already is accepted. Gay marriage is legal, and LGBT rights are here now. Right now.

Yes, gay marriage is legal. Do you not remember all the excitement from the right when Trump talked about repealing that? But if you think that LGBT is accepted, you haven't been paying attention, either on these forums or in the world. Things are far, far better than they were. But not where they should be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back