The GOP establishment...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Needs to be burnt down... So far Trump is doing a good job of it and that is a good thing for the country.

Single term limits for all federally elected officials… Would be a good start

Needs to be burnt down... So far Trump is doing a good job of it and that is a good thing for the country.

including POTUS?

upload_2019-10-20_11-4-16.png

That seals the deal... Trump wins!

Why is all this polarizing conflict and drama good for our country?

Your the ones pushing the crap.. You tell us..
ahh the old finger point, I know you are but what am I... great argument man.

anybody propagating dishonest and divisive propaganda is at fault. It’s coming from BOTH sides and is being led by POTUS

I'm all for voting out all the corrupt politicians. But they will be replaced with corrupt if we don't do something about lobbying and campaign finance.

Actually we need to be a lot more disagreeable with each other for the good of the country, anything that damages DC is good for the country

I'm all for voting out all the corrupt politicians. But they will be replaced with corrupt if we don't do something about lobbying and campaign finance.
Single term limits... problem solved

It's an interesting thought. Not one I'm against, but needs a lot of looking at. Those one term senators make out like bandits with benefits. Would they do a better job cause they don't need to run again? Or would we just run through more corrupt politicians?

Actually we need to be a lot more disagreeable with each other for the good of the country, anything that damages DC is good for the country
Explain why

It's an interesting thought. Not one I'm against, but needs a lot of looking at. Those one term senators make out like bandits with benefits. Would they do a better job cause they don't need to run again? Or would we just run through more corrupt politicians?
Both sides would be far more aggressive with their agenda… Better choice for Americans then

Both sides would be far more aggressive with their agenda… Better choice for Americans then
Often we are better off when they do nothing. You think more aggressive would be good?

Explain why
Because the career politicians/federal government/deep state would be scared shitless...
Thomas Jefferson had it right...
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Forum List

Back