The GOP and anti semitism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I would just like some feedback on the level of anti semitism in the GOP. Recent comments from Marje comparing mask wearing to the holocaust were deeply unpleasant as well as stupid.

You could argue that she is an exceptionally ignorant individual and that would be true. But it doesn't seem to have harmed her standing in the party. The party leader has not disowned her and she still has his blessing. I dont see any GOPPERS on here condemning her. Its a bit perverse that she would need to visit a Holocaust museum to clarify he thoughts on this issue.

Is the GOP institutionally anti semitic ?

I would just like some feedback on the level of anti semitism in the GOP. Recent comments from Marje comparing mask wearing to the holocaust were deeply unpleasant as well as stupid.

You could argue that she is an exceptionally ignorant individual and that would be true. But it doesn't seem to have harmed her standing in the party. The party leader has not disowned her and she still has his blessing. I dont see any GOPPERS on here condemning her. Its a bit perverse that she would need to visit a Holocaust museum to clarify he thoughts on this issue.

Yes it is. You'll notice some of the most anti semitic people on the planet have made George Soros public enemy #1, and that includes most of the GOP.

The Republicans are conflicted regarding their views of Jews: They generally support a strong Israel that wants to preserve its ethnic and religious purity and will, they believe, become Ground Zero for the Second Coming, but oppose the large number of American Jews who are social justice warriors. There is a large overlap between Social Justice Warriors and Single Jewish Women.

Yes it is. You'll notice some of the most anti semitic people on the planet have made George Soros public enemy #1, and that includes most of the GOP.
Soros is detested for what he does as a global vampire, hedge fund manager and bankroller for far left causes.
Also because he was a Nazi collaborator.

Not because he's a lapsed Jew.

You'll notice some of the most anti semitic people on the planet love George Soros.

Soros is detested for what he does as a global vampire, hedge fund manager and bankroller for far left causes.
Also because he was a Nazi collaborator.

Not because he's a lapsed Jew.
From Snopes. com:

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945 hasn’t dampened his detractors’ enthusiasm for spreading these rumors, including the absurd claim, which first surfaced in November 2016, that Soros literally served as an officer of the paramilitary Schutzstaffel (SS) in Germany.

Forum List

Back