The good thing about voting democrat is that we won't have to worry about that pesky democracy thing

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Once we vote democrat we won't have to worry about the pesky legislature getting in the way of the president just creating his own rules as he goes along. It use to be called a dictatorship when politicians did this but now we will just call it a new kind of democracy where the legislative branch is rendered ineffective. It will no longer be the part of the branch of the government that makes the laws since the president, the EPA, and whatever body we happen to appoint to make the rules will do it for us. The good thing about the president single handily making the rules is that we can elect him every four years but why even do that. The EPA can just make up any rule whatsoever without having to worry about getting re-elected. Let the people whine about democracy all they want because they won't be able to stop the upcoming dictatorship.

Oh Queen Hillary. Please just tell us what to do. We will follow you wherever you lead us because our politicians are 'leaders' now that can do that. I will obey the first elected person in office because that is how democ...dictatorships work. We obey they lead because we need a master to tell us what to do. It feels so good to have a master. I can call him sir or madam as they want and they can treat me like shit because I am just a peon. I know the American revolution was fought for democracy but that is so outdated. Every other country has a king why not we? Every other country has communist health care. Why not we? The best thing about a dictatorship is that it is a government that acts quickly and decisively which is why our politicians demand 'action'. DOn't stop, think, and debate. That would let the people have some input into the process.

The President operates within the limits of his executive powers

Just because he Republican Congress refuses to do anything doesn't mean the President needs to sit around and do nothing

Last edited:

Just because he Republican Congress refuses to do anything doesn't mean the President needs to sit around and do nothing

Just because Congress refuses to do what he says doesn't mean he can ignore the Constitution and rule by decree.

The real problem is that Congress does nothing about THAT.

The good thing about voting democrat is that we won't have to worry about that pesky democracy thing

With the opening statement, we can see why the youth is failing English..

Just because Congress refuses to do what he says doesn't mean he can ignore the Constitution and rule by decree.

He rules within his executive powers
Congress rules in accordance with their legislative powers

The courts are available if you think Obama is exceeding his authority

Why don't republicans in congress pass some laws if they are not happy with what Obama is doing

Once we vote democrat we won't have to worry about the pesky legislature getting in the way of the president just creating his own rules as he goes along. It use to be called a dictatorship when politicians did this but now we will just call it a new kind of democracy where the legislative branch is rendered ineffective. It will no longer be the part of the branch of the government that makes the laws since the president, the EPA, and whatever body we happen to appoint to make the rules will do it for us. The good thing about the president single handily making the rules is that we can elect him every four years but why even do that. The EPA can just make up any rule whatsoever without having to worry about getting re-elected. Let the people whine about democracy all they want because they won't be able to stop the upcoming dictatorship.

Oh Queen Hillary. Please just tell us what to do. We will follow you wherever you lead us because our politicians are 'leaders' now that can do that. I will obey the first elected person in office because that is how democ...dictatorships work. We obey they lead because we need a master to tell us what to do. It feels so good to have a master. I can call him sir or madam as they want and they can treat me like shit because I am just a peon. I know the American revolution was fought for democracy but that is so outdated. Every other country has a king why not we? Every other country has communist health care. Why not we? The best thing about a dictatorship is that it is a government that acts quickly and decisively which is why our politicians demand 'action'. DOn't stop, think, and debate. That would let the people have some input into the process.

It's funny how the right excuses Bush and his EOs, but all of a sudden Obama is a dictator for his EOs.

Yeah, I don't think a dictatorship is what you think it is

It's funny how the right excuses Bush and his EOs, but all of a sudden Obama is a dictator for his EOs.
All republicans have to do is get elected president and all those EOs go away

THAT is democracy

All republicans have to do is get elected president and all those EOs go away

THAT is democracy

Exactly. So how is it a dictatorship again and why is the right complaining when Bush had his EOs?

This is just sour grapes from the side that isn't president. Oh and make no mistake, should the GOP candidate become president, the left will complain just as much about their use of EOs. It's an endless cycle of stupidity from both sides.

Republicans whine every time Obama acts as a president

Why don't they start acting like congressmen and get something done

And then some.

And in court he is, though frankly many of the courts are a bit stuffed, with no guarantee of rulings with constitutional authenticity.

Why don't republicans in congress pass some laws if they are not happy with what Obama is doing

No more laws are necessary. Only application of existing law.

And then some.

And in court he is, though frankly many of the courts are a bit stuffed, with no guarantee of rulings with constitutional authenticity.

Exactly

Obama is applying the existing laws. If you are dissatisfied.....elect a republican

And then some.

Exactly

Obama is applying the existing laws.

Only where they don't interfere with him. Otherwise, they are ignored.

If you are dissatisfied.....elect a republican

Coming soon to a theater near you.

And then some.

Exactly

Obama is applying the existing laws.

Only where they don't interfere with him. Otherwise, they are ignored.

If you are dissatisfied.....elect a republican

Coming soon to a theater near you.
That is how democracy works

Elect your own guy Republicans

Forum List

Back