The Gold and Silver Thread

yeah, i got stopped out too...

but now i am tweaking!!

the trend is your friend, so i'm just waiting for the technicals to finish lining up.

makes me nervous they could completely break down again but imo the precious metals are about to have a YUGE bounce next week as the dollar backs off a little...

thanks for responding! i kept thinking, i wonder what toro thinks!

full disclosure i bought some USLV this afternoon and am waiting for UGLD maybe tomorrow or next week I HOPE!

States are starting to TAX every transaction! Big tech data companies are selling them all the financial info they ask for. Most of US now getting Consumption Tax Due demand letters from the States. Bit-Coin tracks every transaction for government to view, therefore it is the opposite of money free of government! People will not tolerate that for long & unload Bitcoin for Gold!

Last edited:
Gold always goes up during republican administrations because they are not fiscally responsible. They have never reduce the debt.

Gold always goes up during republican administrations because they are not fiscally responsible. They have never reduce the debt.
Jesus Christ man there's no difference between the 2 the democrats just tell you they're going to increase the debt and the republicans pretend they aren't. How is there still people in this world who think there's a difference

they have tried to make debt illegal 30 times and Democrats have killed each effort. Could happen tomorrow if Democrats would support, but they cant because buying votes with new programs is their subversive philosophy. Do you understand?

I don't speculate in gold, I buy it and sit on it, until I need to buy something else, in which case I wait for a price bump to sell, buy what aIO want, and then look to replace what a sold later at a lower price. I buy in wholesale Kg's, not coins or stocks, and I'm happy with the price relative to dollar inflation, since my base buy price average is still in the low $330's to $410's for later buys. I ahven't bought any large quantities since the late 1990's.

Is that why gold peaked at around $800 an ounce under Carter and dropped to the $300s under Reagan?

Oil crisis, all kinds of political unrest around the world, etc. Had nothing to do with who was President. There was also a global food shortage most people seem to ignore which had more of an effect on inflation than the oil crisis did. In any case, Reagan merely copied Carter's policies and got credit for them kicking in while he sat on his ass and tried to stay awake. Volcker did the heavy lifting; Reagan just made speeches and took long naps.

gpo_watermark_gold.png

Gold Price Chart

Gold Cash Futures Interactive Chart - Barchart.com

Forum List

Back