The Globalists: Here is the Full Roster of Davos 2022 Attendees

Find all the threads on the forum and link them to this thread, that are on this treaty.

Find all the MSM article and comments from Senators that you can, and post them here, showing how they oppose this. . . I bet you can't.

You know why? Because other than Tucker? It isn't a topic that the establishment wants talked about, and it isn't something that Senators want their constituents concerned about, because they all plan on voting for it.

If you want to call me a conspiracy theorist. . . go on then, PROVE IT, prove me wrong, post some coverage of this issue and the Senators who oppose it.

You must be high. You certainly aren't worth that much effort.

You've been peddling this as another end of the world scenario since it first hit the news.

Until it's ratified, it's "Ho Hum".

If it really is as radical as being claimed even democrats will have to think twice before voting in favor of it in an election year particularly those in vulnerable seats.

You have nothing but conspiracy theories, not facts.
I already posted two videos addressing the issue, and all the politicians that were aligned with the WEF.

More?

,o1 a-6.jpg

,o1 b.jpg

Klaus Schwab: "We penetrate the global cabinets with our Young Global Leaders" (2017)​

Someone else around the www had mentioned that ''one of these meetings is a bit like watching Trading Places, only with thousands of Randolph and Mortimer Dukes placing one dollar bets on how many people's lives they can mess up in the name of genetics, environment, conditioning, or playing the sunspot futures market on margin.''

Heh heh...

Needs a tactical nuke more than Russia ever did.
How do you get people with the powerful weapons at hand to launch surgical strikes at these people and where they live? Of course, they will never be part of the Build Back Better as they are living better already and will continue to do so and more. They can show us all by living with a lot less abundance for themselves.

How do you get people with the powerful weapons at hand to launch surgical strikes at these people and where they live? Of course, they will never be part of the Build Back Better as they are living better already and will continue to do so and more. They can show us all by living with a lot less abundance for themselves.
nuke-from-orbit.jpg

Relevant reading, particularly given the most recent narrative in American politics with regard to ''collaboration'' as well as the eager conformity by the quislings who occupy the masses.

Bold and underlined font emphasis is my own and for the purpose of indicating the relevance in staging a face like Matthew Mcconaughey on the White House podium to read from a script that clearly serves as confirmation and echoes the WEF admission and agenda.

They're not even trying to hide it. Surprisingly, people eat it up like candy.

Klaus Schwab: Yes, the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is about Elites Advancing a Conspiracy

''That select group of elites from around the world who come together at the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland really are conspiring to control the direction of society and politics worldwide. It is a conspiracy in practice, not just a conspiracy theory. That is the admission of WEF Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab in his Monday welcoming remarks for this year’s WEF annual meeting.

Here is the conspiracy admission from Schwab’s speech:

Let’s also be clear. The future is not just happening. The future is built by us — by a powerful community as you here in this room. We have the means to improve the state of the world, but two conditions are necessary. The first one is that we act all as stakeholders of larger communities, that we serve not our only self-interest but we serve the community. That’s what we call stakeholder responsibility. And, second, that we collaborate. This is the reason why you find many opportunities here during the meeting to engage into very action and impact oriented initiatives to make progress related to specific issues on the global agenda.
The WEF annual meeting is not just some people getting together to chat, socialize, and hear some speeches. It is about, as Schwab states, bringing together a “powerful community” that pushes initiatives that “make progress related to specific issues on the global agenda” and by whom “the future is built.”

By the way, don’t be too comforted by Schwab’s assurance that the conspirators do all this conspiring while acting as “stakeholders of larger communities.” It is unlikely that many people at the WEF annual meeting are looking out for you as part of their communities. As the comedian George Carlin famously said, “It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.”

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute.

Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Last edited:
Never been much of a fan of Musk, but I noticed he hasn't been participating in these summits for sometime now, for several years. . . . I believe the last one he participated in, was back in. . .

. . . 2017? He foresaw a time with AI and automation, putting large masses of folks, like ship pilots, and truckers out of work. That will have HUGE implications for the economy.

OTH? He sees the folks that are controlling the meta-data, cloud computing, and creating the algorithms, and something called, ESG, as a way to crucify political enemies. Basically, this is a way to shoehorn in, a type of state run "stake holder capitalism," aka, technocracy, (read communism,) rather than free market capitalism, which is, well, as we are seeing, fragile, susceptible to supply disruptions, and open to the ideological whims of the global elites.

IOW? Get on board, or be ostracized/shut out. The free market has no such political slant except when it offends consumers choice.

Elon Musk Just EXPOSED Klaus Schwab & World Economic Forum..​

So. . I can't really tell if he is controlled opposition, but this information seems legit.

Never been much of a fan of Musk, but I noticed he hasn't been participating in these summits for sometime now, for several years. . . . I believe the last one he participated in, was back in. . .

. . . 2017? He foresaw a time with AI and automation, putting large masses of folks, like ship pilots, and truckers out of work. That will have HUGE implications for the economy.

OTH? He sees the folks that are controlling the meta-data, cloud computing, and creating the algorithms, and something called, ESG, as a way to crucify political enemies. Basically, this is a way to shoehorn in, a type of state run "stake holder capitalism," aka, technocracy, (read communism,) rather than free market capitalism, which is, well, as we are seeing, fragile, susceptible to supply disruptions, and open to the ideological whims of the global elites.

IOW? Get on board, or be ostracized/shut out. The free market has no such political slant except when it offends consumers choice.

Elon Musk Just EXPOSED Klaus Schwab & World Economic Forum..​

So. . I can't really tell if he is controlled opposition, but this information seems legit.

The globalism agenda is fascinating. It is their end game look of the world government that is of concern. Whether it is from religious beliefs, or the worst man can do to man, the dark side of this can happen. If it comes to pass I believe all would want a benevolent system that treats people humane.

I believe all would want a benevolent system that treats people humane.
Well, that is where you are uninformed on this issue.

What we are talking about here, is a technocracy, neo-feudalism. The elites believe in "eugenics," and trans-humanism. They believe they are better than you, and that THEY, by superior breeding and education, have answers and a right to exist, that you do not. The aristocracy, and old money have ALWAYS felt this way.

It does not matter what, "all," would want.

The majority of the folks at the Davos meeting, the GREAT majority of them, I would have to say, well over 75% of them, are aristocratic families, or, blue-blood families, or their chosen political representatives.

We, in America, have always been sold the illusion, that our system gives us who we want to vote for.

For example, I was going to vote, for the first time in a gubernatorial race in my state. . . but? The board of canvassers told the guy I was going to vote for, that, something like, half of his signatures are, "fradulent." SO? When the establishment wants their guy in office. . . the computers are fine, no one can look at the source code, no such thing as bogus ballot harvesting, but? When folks want their candidate on the ballot? The establishment tells the people, FUCK YOU! The courts are patrons of the establishment, and, in all probability, corrupt as hell.

They do this all the time. I always vote, when they give me the candidate I want. But they haven't, or won't give me a candidate, in twelve years now. The system is corrupt as hell. It makes sure to weed out any candidate that has integrity, and can't be bought, bribed, blackmailed or extorted.

These types of folks are big believers in both Eugenics and trans-humanism. They don't give a damn about how the system treats the masses, or billions of people, not really.

New Topics

Forum List

Back