The Global Commies are making moves -- Now is the time MASSIVE, ARMED Civil Disobedience

No more masking.
No more social distancing.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.
No more recognizing authority ANYWHERE.
CARRY FIREARMS EVERYWHERE!!!

Let's see how far we can push these authoritarians. Let's make them bow or start a war. Call their bluff.

(here come the useful idiots with their heads exploding)

MAKE SURE YOU TYPE EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS!! WE WON'T WIN IF WE DON'T!!!

But fakey mc'fakerson, that's your schtick!

Yes, repub politicians are indeed cowards. You have that correct.

unConstittional ObamaCare passed - The right stepped up and defeated ObamaCare (NOT)

Patriot Act passed Revoking the 4th Amendment in effect - The Brave Right says NO and stops the patriot Act (NOT)

Civil Forfeiture - Rights ignored - The Right again stopped this unConstitutional edict (NOT)

King Samir Shabazzz - 2010 - LIVE ON C-Span about whites "Kill They Babies !!! Burn They Churches !!" The right demanded hate speech arrest (NOT)

2020 Election CLEARLTY stolen by the Left - The Right gathers in massive protests and forces a reversal (NOT)

2021 - Biden Administration starts Gun Confiscation - The Right refuses to comply (NOT)

Nope - it's NOT just the politicians

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Yeah, you are talking about the gutless repubs, and of course the repubs who consider themselves part of the ruling class. They are at war with the middle class. That's plain as day.

Is there so much as one single leftist here who supports the right of assembly?
When did this become about the right to assembly? This is about who would assemble armed and say, "Let's make them bow or start a war. "
It became an issue of right ro assembly the day various fascist democrat governors took away that right.

In my state right now, the fascist in charge is ordering people not to assemble in any group larger than six for Thanksgiving.

I have not worn a mask this entire time. I do not social distance. I do not comply with bullshit orders.

I am already doing what I called for, except the tax thing. We can only have a tax revolt in unison.

When did this become about the right to assembly? This is about who would assemble armed and say, "Let's make them bow or start a war. "
It became an issue of right ro assembly the day various fascist democrat governors took away that right. In my state right now, the fascist in charge is ordering people not to assemble in any group larger than six for Thanksgiving.
Then hold a sit-in at the governor's mansion, but if you guns are part of the equation, it isn't going to turn out well for those who brought them.

that's their constitutional right,, and only someone that would take away those rights have a problem with it,
There's no constitutional right intimidate. If you arrive with guns and the kind of threat the OP leveled, that's illegal on the face of it.

that's their constitutional right,, and only someone that would take away those rights have a problem with it,
There's no constitutional right intimidate. If you arrive with guns and the kind of threat the OP leveled, that's illegal on the face of it.
its not intimidation to come ready for tyranny,,, the 2nd A was specifically for this reason and only those with ill intent would think otherwise,,,

and I dont see a threat but a stand for freedom,,

I notice you arent saying anything about the otherguys having guns,,,

why is that??

its not intimidation to come ready for tyranny,,, the 2nd A was specifically for this reason and only those with ill intent would think otherwise,,,and I dont see a threat but a stand for freedom,
You can make a stand without a gun. Having guns greatly increases the odds that it's going to go bad for you.

its not intimidation to come ready for tyranny,,, the 2nd A was specifically for this reason and only those with ill intent would think otherwise,,,and I dont see a threat but a stand for freedom,
You can make a stand without a gun. Having guns greatly increases the odds that it's going to go bad for you.
the otherguys have guns,,,

More civil war masturbation from Trumpist sore losers.
All talk, no action. Pansies.
Yeah, when Trumpist talk of cocking their guns, we know what they really mean.
I swear, they just keep trying this, like we'll be scared.

Maybe it makes them feel a little more like men, but holy crap, it gets old.
This constant call by Trumpers for a civil war is mental illness.
It buttresses their fragile self esteem for a few minutes.
Exactly. I would say they have no self-esteem. They have surrendered all self-esteem and dignity to Donald Trump. That is why his defeat is beyond their comprehension.

Calm down. Your side was openly weeping in the streets and taking solace in coloring books and safe rooms after the beast lost the last election. Temper your gloating now and you'll have less crow to eat next time.

No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

Let's see how far we can push these authoritarians. Let's make them bow or start a war. Call their bluff.

Who you gonna shoot Bootney? Your neighbor? Your co-worker? Me?

No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

Don't put words in my mouth, douchebag.

If you're saying what the OP said, "Let's make them bow or start a war", that's NOT being civil.
That is the only civil response to the matter. They are not minding their own business.
They have no pride in their work with the Democrat labor unions, and they accuse others of pride as if it were a deadly sin.

No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

I tell you what and you do all that and I will climb back on my fence and just pick splinters from my ass instead...

No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

Don't put words in my mouth, douchebag.
Massive armed civil disobedience. Start carryover ng firearms everywhere. Those are the Facist words you wrote, Rambo.

Grow the fuck up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back