The Global Commies are making moves -- Now is the time MASSIVE, ARMED Civil Disobedience

No more masking.
No more social distancing.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.
No more recognizing authority ANYWHERE.
CARRY FIREARMS EVERYWHERE!!!

Let's see how far we can push these authoritarians. Let's make them bow or start a war. Call their bluff.

(here come the useful idiots with their heads exploding)
Conservatives really need to get a grip – they’re sounding even more idiotic and ridiculous than usual.
No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

Let's see how far we can push these authoritarians. Let's make them bow or start a war. Call their bluff.

If you're armed, it's not civil disobedience.
since its a lawful thing to have guns it is,
Civil disobedience is doing something technically illegal and then waiting for the cops to arrest you. Bringing guns raises it to the level of insurrection.
Civil disobedience is clearly limited to misdemeanor offenses – assault with a deadly weapon is a felony.
but defense with a deadly weapon isn't
Defense? Then why so offensive all the time? OP said, "Let's make them bow or start a war. " That doesn't sound like defense.
depends on the context hes referring to,,
if its what I think then yes it is defensive to defend your constitutional rights from a tyrannical government,,,

in fact thats exactly why the 2nd A was put in the constitution,,

Not only a soon to be tyrannical Gov't, but an illegal Administration!

You’re advocating for unwarranted, baseless, wrongheaded lawlessness and violence.

You’re exhibiting your ignorance of the law and the Constitution – as the health and safety protocols addressing the pandemic are perfectly Constitutional.

And you’re exhibiting why Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right are incapable of sound, responsible governance – indeed, you have contempt for sound, responsible governance.
So, the constitution allows government to find some sort of public disaster to scare the shit out of everyone, and allow itself to become tyrannical, with no limits, in perpetuity?

I am going with NO. And we are justified in engaging in whatever means necessary to throw off such tyranny.

You’re advocating for unwarranted, baseless, wrongheaded lawlessness and violence.

You’re exhibiting your ignorance of the law and the Constitution – as the health and safety protocols addressing the pandemic are perfectly Constitutional.

And you’re exhibiting why Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right are incapable of sound, responsible governance – indeed, you have contempt for sound, responsible governance.
So, the constitution allows government to find some sort of public disaster to scare the shit out of everyone, and allow itself to become tyrannical, with no limits, in perpetuity?

I am going with NO. And we are justified in engaging in whatever means necessary to throw off such tyranny.
we are beyond justified,, we are obligated,,,

I predict the vast majority of Americans will go quietly...turn their guns in as told and move on.
Oh yeah, there will be tough guy talk and internet defiance......but when they actually call the bluff....
The Right has a pretty reliable track record......and it always involveS surrender and compliance. Look the the elections. Need I say more?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
More civil war masturbation from Trumpist sore losers.
All talk, no action. Pansies.
Yeah, when Trumpist talk of cocking their guns, we know what they really mean.
I swear, they just keep trying this, like we'll be scared.

Maybe it makes them feel a little more like men, but holy crap, it gets old.
This constant call by Trumpers for a civil war is mental illness.
It buttresses their fragile self esteem for a few minutes.
From your avatar quote:

Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

And you come in here and shit on civil disobedience to COVID authoritarianism.

:laughing0301:

Do you believe anything you espouse....at all?
:auiqs.jpg:

Of course not. He's a fucking troll. He is a statist through and through.

I predict the vast majority of Americans will go quietly...turn their guns in as told and move on.
Oh yeah, there will be tough guy talk and internet defiance......but when they actually call the bluff....
The Right has a pretty reliable track record......and it always involve surrender and compliance. Look the the elections. Need I say more?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Yes, repub politicians are indeed cowards. You have that correct.

Fer fuck's sake, DO IT ALREADY.

All this TALK is getting REALLY BORING.

BACK UP your WORDS for a change. GO AHEAD.

CHRIST.

Don't read it and don't comment if bored.

No normal for you, too! :dev3:
Let's go, put up or shut up.

Be patient. Your time is coming.
Bullshit. Put up or shut up. No one is scared, child.

All you liberals are scared of nearly everything. You don't want the Right to buck up. This isn't Call of Duty. If it was, I am sure your 18-23 year old naïve, zit-faced base would wipe the floor with us. Remember, most lefties have never even seen a real gun, much less fired one.

CHRIST.

All you liberals are scared of nearly everything. You don't want the Right to buck up. This isn't Call of Duty. If it was, I am sure your 18-23 year old naïve, zit-faced base would wipe the floor with us. Remember, most lefties have never even seen a real gun, much less fired one.
Put up or shut up, Trumpster. Words in a message board mean nothing.

CHRIST.

Especially yours!

CHRIST.

Especially yours!
Let's go, Trumpster. DO it.

CHRIST.

Especially yours!

Patience lil' grasshopper, patience.

SERENITY NOW!

CHRIST.

Especially yours!

Patience lil' grasshopper, patience.

SERENITY NOW!
Bullshit.

CHRIST.

I really don’t like to respond to these political masturbation threads as I prefer to let the Trumpists play with themselves, but the same argument that Dumbo makes is the same argument that Southerners made about Northerners before the civil war and Germans made against the Russians.

It is all the same shit. We strong, the other side weak.

That is all.

Now you Trumpist can go back to doing your Guiliani.

No more masking.
No lockdowns.
No paying taxes.
No submission.

MAKE SURE YOU TYPE EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS!! WE WON'T WIN IF WE DON'T!!!

This is merely a walking-dead Trumpster spewing baseless threats with no intention of doing shit. Those who bark loudest are often times the biggest bitches. My arsenal of long (and short) weapons are ready for those willing to overstep themselves.

We are waiting shitheads.

This is merely a walking-dead Trumpster spewing baseless threats with no intention of doing shit. Those who bark loudest are often times the biggest bitches. My arsenal of long (and short) weapons are ready for those willing to overstep themselves.

We are waiting shitheads.

Those that bark the loudest, have the softest bites. Pussmeister!

Yes, repub politicians are indeed cowards. You have that correct.

unConstittional ObamaCare passed - The right stepped up and defeated ObamaCare (NOT)

Patriot Act passed Revoking the 4th Amendment in effect - The Brave Right says NO and stops the patriot Act (NOT)

Civil Forfeiture - Rights ignored - The Right again stopped this unConstitutional edict (NOT)

King Samir Shabazzz - 2010 - LIVE ON C-Span about whites "Kill They Babies !!! Burn They Churches !!" The right demanded hate speech arrest (NOT)

2020 Election CLEARLY stolen by the Left - The Right gathers in massive protests and forces a reversal (NOT)

2021 - Biden Administration starts Gun Confiscation - The Right refuses to comply (NOT)

Nope - it's NOT just the politicians

Last edited:

Forum List

Back