The Ghost Fleet

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
The photos below are of the ghost fleet. Right after WWII there were over 300 military ships setting in Carquinez Strait. My home town is Vallejo. Vallejo was home to Mayor Island naval base and ship yard and Mayor Island was where they built nuclear submarines, a lot of nuclear submarines. Bill Clinton shut down the base which in turn shut down Vallejo. I had two uncles working at the base and my father worked their until he started his own business Another feature of the base is it had two dry docks big enough to fit battle ships. Now a story that shows California and the government that turned the state into a big shit hole are beyond reality.

From when 0bama took office and sometime before he left the Ghost Fleet vanished. I had to dig a little but found what happened to it. Being everything in Cal gives you cancer that includes the Ghost fleet Just setting there anyone could see they were giving people cancer so the last few ships had to go. A mile or less from the bridge in the upper right of the one photo you turn to the right takes you to Mayor Island with their two huge dry docks. They wanted to scrap the ships giving everyone cancer. The smart thing to do was tow the ships two at a time to those dry docks and scrap them giving Vallejo a way to muster some employment, but this is California and when ever have you heard democrat and smart in the same sentance? They refinished the ships below the water line to stop giving the people and fish cancer. They then towed them out of the bay through the Panama Canal then all the way to Brownsville
GOAST FLEET 2.jpg
IMG_0662-1180x885.jpg
GOAST FLEET 1.jpg
Texas to have them scraped screwing the city and the state. This waste of money and employment opportunity is just to stupid to make up unless you have democrats running your shit hole.

The fresh water of the Sacramento river dumps here. A few years ago when Cal's crops were dying in the fields from no water still Cal dumped half their water into the bay. It was to save a fish not native to the river called a Smelt. After all the crops died from no water Cal spent a boat load of money to do a count on just how many dumping half their fresh water had saved. The count was one. That's one Smelt.

After this drought do you think California used any of the Federal funding to build a bigger water shead to supply water to California? Yea right, not as long as a cockroach or rat is in danger of extinction

The photos below are of the ghost fleet. Right after WWII there were over 300 military ships setting in Carquinez Strait. My home town is Vallejo. Vallejo was home to Mayor Island naval base and ship yard and Mayor Island was where they built nuclear submarines, a lot of nuclear submarines. Bill Clinton shut down the base which in turn shut down Vallejo. I had two uncles working at the base and my father worked their until he started his own business Another feature of the base is it had two dry docks big enough to fit battle ships. Now a story that shows California and the government that turned the state into a big shit hole are beyond reality.

From when 0bama took office and sometime before he left the Ghost Fleet vanished. I had to dig a little but found what happened to it. Being everything in Cal gives you cancer that includes the Ghost fleet Just setting there anyone could see they were giving people cancer so the last few ships had to go. A mile or less from the bridge in the upper right of the one photo you turn to the right takes you to Mayor Island with their two huge dry docks. They wanted to scrap the ships giving everyone cancer. The smart thing to do was tow the ships two at a time to those dry docks and scrap them giving Vallejo a way to muster some employment, but this is California and when ever have you heard democrat and smart in the same sentance? They refinished the ships below the water line to stop giving the people and fish cancer. They then towed them out of the bay through the Panama Canal then all the way to BrownsvilleView attachment 405001View attachment 405002View attachment 405003 Texas to have them scraped screwing the city and the state. This waste of money and employment opportunity is just to stupid to make up unless you have democrats running your shit hole.

The fresh water of the Sacramento river dumps here. A few years ago when Cal's crops were dying in the fields from no water still Cal dumped half their water into the bay. It was to save a fish not native to the river called a Smelt. After all the crops died from no water Cal spent a boat load of money to do a count on just how many dumping half their fresh water had saved. The count was one. That's one Smelt.

After this drought do you think California used any of the Federal funding to build a bigger water shead to supply water to California? Yea right, not as long as a cockroach or rat is in danger of extinction

That's MARE island. Not Mayor.

Forum List

Back