The George Floyd situation is sad for everyone

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
It's sad. I agree with that.

It's sad that a police officer is going to jail because a lying criminal drug addict died of an overdose while resisting arrest.

Its good for good policemen as it makes it clearer than ever what the lay of the land is , and how important it is for a cop to avoid ugly confrontations at all costs.

Police officers across the law know now , if they didn't before, not to annoy America's Sacred Cow- the African American Male.

Don't fight...just go right to the tazer.

If they keep resisting...jolt them again.

Its good for good policemen as it makes it clearer than ever what the lay of the land is , and how important it is for a cop to avoid ugly confrontations at all costs.

Police officers across the law know now , if they didn't before, not to annoy America's Sacred Cow- the African American Male.

Don't fight...just go right to the tazer.

If they keep resisting...jolt them again.

People have died while being tazed as well, I don't think that's the answer. Had Officer Chauvin been tazing Floyd instead of restraining him with his foot, would Floyd have been any happier?

People have died while being tazed as well, I don't think that's the answer. Had Officer Chauvin been tazing Floyd instead of restraining him with his foot, would Floyd have been any happier?
According to the use of force expert, Chauvin was justified by department policy to use his tazer instead of using the lesser force of restraint.

No knee...no video...

No video...no conviction...

...that's the lesson learned.

If the tazer kills him...then that's the department's fault...no prison time.

Forum List

Back