The George Floyd situation is sad for everyone

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
what about the bad decisions that Floyd made throughout his whole life?

So what? None of them warranted murder by cop.
floyd brought death on himself

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
Especially when a 5 yr black child is murdered on the street and you people can't use it in your narrative.

This is why I hope this stuff happens daily...Why I laugh at the 14 yr old bitch greased in the streets.

Never in my life would I think this way. You liberals caused it and I'm enjoying every moment every death. every looting, every business burned.......I love ANTIFA and BLM with all my soul now

No one cares what you think. Get used to it.

It's the beginning of the race wars that the democrat party and their goons in the press are promoting.

Soon all of our cities will be engulfed in flames.

Just know it's Orange man's fault.
I can't wait. I get to watch it all from a conservative safe perch laughing at all the misery.Fuck Netflix
Safe?

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.

Just move next door to them and then, and only then, will you be "safe".
Thankfully this is just pure fun and entertainment to me now. horrific last year. But I'm with Maxine now all the way no turning back

Especially when a 5 yr black child is murdered on the street and you people can't use it in your narrative.

This is why I hope this stuff happens daily...Why I laugh at the 14 yr old bitch greased in the streets.

Never in my life would I think this way. You liberals caused it and I'm enjoying every moment every death. every looting, every business burned.......I love ANTIFA and BLM with all my soul now

Well I hope they don't. You think I care what slaves to a boss and a shit life think of me.LOLOL. Ya fucked up your lives living like a GD animal...lololol think for yourself once.......BAWWWWWWWHAHAHAHA......Dust breathing degenerates

Well I hope they don't. You think I care what slaves to a boss and a shit life think of me.LOLOL. Ya fucked up your lives living like a GD animal...lololol think for yourself once.......BAWWWWWWWHAHAHAHA......Dust breathing degenerates

:itsok:

Soooooooooooo sad.

Maybe don't use your anus as a Fentanyl storage orifice?
JC I'm on the floor....lololol

Even though in death, George Floyd is being celebrated as a great man and received a funeral that puts those of Presidents and Popes to shame, his family really isn't suffering at all.

Mr. Floyd was on a fast train heading to an early grave or life in the penitentiary when he passed away. Now his family is part of the 1%. In many ways they are better off.

It's the beginning of the race wars that the democrat party and their goons in the press are promoting.

Why is this the "beginning of the race wars"? Are you going to start one?

It is a sad situation for the Chauvin family. They actually cared about him.

The same cannot be said about the Floyd family. They only cared when there was something in it for them. Otherwise, George Floyd wouldn't have been such a complete waste of a life.
Ah...the "they're only in it for the money" excuse.

The trump humper speaks!

LOSER!

The trump humper speaks!
Right, the trump humper speaks just like you always do. You can't stop talking about him.

The same cannot be said about the Floyd family. They only cared when there was something in it for them. Otherwise, George Floyd wouldn't have been such a complete waste of a life.
Tell me how you know that? Are you clairvoyant? Have you spent a lot of time with the Floyd family? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your trump humping ass?

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.
That's what the black messiah Obozo did.
He, and his even worse half Moochelle, now live in a mansion they purchased on the small island of Martha's Vineyard off the east coast, that's populated by wealthy white people. ... :cool:

Last edited:

LOSER!
You are. Capping children in the streets and keep your political mouth shut is being such a loser. Good call.

I don't get this. I fully support BLM, ANTIFA and Waters call for violence and unrest. What do you want from me. I'm for all this unrest now just like you. You kept that mouth shut all Summer.

Tell me how you know that? Are you clairvoyant? Have you spent a lot of time with the Floyd family? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your trump humping ass?
The Floyd family is celebrating their 27 million. They forgot about their dead worthless pos scum. His birth was for this reason

We have common sense looneytunes.

It is called research. It isn't as if George Floyd's life is a big secret. You should try it [research] sometime.

And no, I am not going to jump through your hoops. I said YOU SHOULD try it.

Ah...the "they're only in it for the money" excuse.
Yep. We call that, "The Truth". You should try it sometime.

Forum List

Back