The George Floyd situation is sad for everyone

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
It's the beginning of the race wars that the democrat party and their goons in the press are promoting.

Soon all of our cities will be engulfed in flames.

Just know it's Orange man's fault.

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
Especially when a 5 yr black child is murdered on the street and you people can't use it in your narrative.

This is why I hope this stuff happens daily...Why I laugh at the 14 yr old bitch greased in the streets.

Never in my life would I think this way. You liberals caused it and I'm enjoying every moment every death. every looting, every business burned.......I love ANTIFA and BLM with all my soul now

It's the beginning of the race wars that the democrat party and their goons in the press are promoting.

I can't wait. I get to watch it all from a conservative safe perch laughing at all the misery.Fuck Netflix

It is a sad situation for the Chauvin family. They actually cared about him.

The same cannot be said about the Floyd family. They only cared when there was something in it for them. Otherwise, George Floyd wouldn't have been such a complete waste of a life.

I can't wait. I get to watch it all from a conservative safe perch laughing at all the misery.Fuck Netflix
Safe?

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.

Just move next door to them and then, and only then, will you be "safe".

Hmmm don't think Thug Floyd's family is suffering at all how many millions did the Dims give them? The career criminal never took care of them as well as he did when he overdosed.

Soooooooooooo sad.

Maybe don't use your anus as a Fentanyl storage orifice?
At least it's not a total loss.

Those that cared about him will never vote D again no matter how much propaganda is thrown their way.

The same can be said of their offspring.

If Maxine wasn't such a stupid twat, she would have kept her mouth shut and gotten Chauvin acquitted, which is the result the Race Warriors dreamed of

Soooooooooooo sad.

Maybe don't use your anus as a Fentanyl storage orifice?
At least it's not a total loss.

Those that cared about him will never vote D again.

The Dominion machines will vote D for them

Safe?

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.

Just move next door to them and then, and only then, will you be "safe".
I don't care. I live in a highly conservative nucleus surrounded by big conserv area. I have never been affected by this shit. It was frightening last year, but now I get such a kick out of shit holes burning. And God helpme I hope this summer brings something they talk about for 1000 yrs..................I don't care who dies anymore...as long as it brings such civil unrest..................I fully support BLM now. I would even give them money.

I support Harris now

I don't care. I live in a highly conservative nucleus surrounded by big conserv area. I have never been affected by this shit. It was frightening last year, but now I get such a kick out of shit holes burning. And God helpme I hope this summer brings something they talk about for 1000 yrs..................I don't care who dies anymore...as long as it brings such civil unrest..................I fully support BLM now. I would even give them money.

I support Harris now

You wouldn't give BLM money, cause your broke ass aint got no money...... :badgrin:

what about the bad decisions that Floyd made throughout his whole life?

So what? None of them warranted murder by cop.

what about the bad decisions that Floyd made throughout his whole life?

So what? None of them warranted murder by cop.
What do you mean so what?

The entire premise of the thread is sympathy for the families.

George Floyd was nothing but human flotsam and his family cared so much that they let him live a wasted life. But when there was money or fame involved, they suddenly cared about him.

George Floyd is in no way, shape, or form a figure of sympathy.

I support Harris now

You wouldn't give BLM money, cause your broke ass aint got no money...... :badgrin:
Dude I retired at 50. Go burn down a shit hole and make me happy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back