The George Floyd murder trial.

Fentanyl kills, if Floyd did not use all his real money to buy drugs he would not have passed a phony 20 to the merchant and the merchant would not have called the police. So as said Fentanyl kills

Okay, that's kind of retarded.

point was, passing a fake $20 was not a cause to use lethal force in arresting the guy.

These cops need to go to jail...

While the fentanyl could have killed him, I think the knee in the neck was a contributing factor in his death. Otherwise, why did he die at that particular time?

Fentanyl kills, if Floyd did not use all his real money to buy drugs he would not have passed a phony 20 to the merchant and the merchant would not have called the police. So as said Fentanyl kills

Okay, that's kind of retarded.

point was, passing a fake $20 was not a cause to use lethal force in arresting the guy.

These cops need to go to jail...
Again if Floyd did not spend all his real money on Fentanyl and Meth he would still be alive

Face it

I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.
That would only be relevant if the attorney was high on Fentanyl like George was
Anyone who believes that George Floyd died from Fentanyl is a fucking moron.
Because everyone's lungs weigh 2-3 times more than normal for absoilutley no reason whatsoever.

Nitwit.

I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.
False flag . I dont believe none of it . Looks staged to me . No cop lets someone record what they are doing . They would be cleared out . Looks like floyd is posing ... i call BS.

False flag . I dont believe none of it . Looks staged to me . No cop lets someone record what they are doing . They would be cleared out . Looks like floyd is posing ... i call BS.
The cop was programmed by his chinese wife

If you resist arrest I’ll be more than happy to put money on your Little neck
He never resisted arrest.
yes he did--it's on video
No he did not, he was high and very cooperative.
no, he was not very cooperative
hahahah
..these people are DUMB--he committed a crime before...AND it's on video--AND you think he's going to be smart--NOW--when they arrest him?????!!!!

Forum List

Back