The Gaza you’re not supposed to see...

At first I thought about the crimes of russkis against ukrainians and the need for new sanctions against Russia... But then I found out that this photo is from Palestine, so never mind, it is completely different!

bqrmme.jpg
Where did you find this photo?
I would like the link.

At first I thought about the crimes of russkis against ukrainians and the need for new sanctions against Russia... But then I found out that this photo is from Palestine, so never mind, it is completely different!

bqrmme.jpg
Odd that the only place where one can find this photo is the Getty site.
It does not say where the photo is from, but you want everyone to believe that it is from Palestine. Gaza? West Bank?

Ever hear of Pallywood, where photos like this are stages for dummies like yourself?

Here is another Pallywood photo:

This thread is to show how Gaza is not the poor, destroyed area one is led to believe. When Israel attacks, after it is attacked, it does not do indiscriminately. It is always where weapons and Hamas attackers are hiding with rockets ready to be launched.

You wish to believe in this make belief, of parents happily bathing their happy children in a destroyed building, that it is not staged at all.......how many bridges do I have to sell you????

When are you going to ask yourself how can there be all of these mansions, and malls, and wealth, which does not get touched or destroyed at all by Israel?

Why are those who go against Hamas end up poor, or living in the poor areas?
Why are the poor ones leaving Gaza as soon as they can, not because of Israel but because of Hamas and the other militant groups in that area?

Easy to judge if one does not care, really care for those people.

Money out industry.

Gaza needs money in industries.

Gaza has more money than what was invested
for post-WWII reconstruction per capita.
And way more than the average in
the so-called "Arab world".

Don't they have anything to offer Egypt?

Money out industry.

Gaza needs money in industries.
This is not the Gaza Palestinians want others to know about. That there is all of this money, going to malls, and all the wealthy Palestinians there, and none of that money goes to build homes to the poor Palestinians who are constantly being used by Hamas for the sake of the International Dummy Public.

Hamas has plenty of money. Let Hamas spend more on the people, less on weapons and misinformation on Israel.

But you care nothing about those poor people who are getting the heck out of Gaza any way they can. Never have.

Gaza has more money than what was invested
for post-WWII reconstruction per capita.
And way more than the average in
the so-called "Arab world".

Don't they have anything to offer Egypt?
Invasion. That is what they offered. Which is why Egypt built that wall, that very deep wall. Alas, Other Muslims do not care about Gaza. Egypt stopped caring since 1967.

Palestinians at the beach in Rafah, in the Southern Gaza Strip on June 3, 2022. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90)
Palestinians at the beach in Rafah, in the Southern Gaza Strip on June 3, 2022. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90)

For the first time in decades, the Gaza Strip’s beaches are safe for swimmers, according to a Reuters report Thursday, following a project to clean up the Mediterranean Sea that was funded by various international organizations and an Israeli-Palestinian-Jordanian environmentalist group.

EcoPeace, with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Ramallah and Amman, works to advance environmental cooperation in Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority, with a focus on water issues and climate action. It also runs numerous educational programs for the region’s youth.

One of its latest projects, coined the “Green Blue Deal,” calls for building water desalination plants in Gaza as part of a larger plan to coordinate water and renewable energy resources. EcoPeace and other bodies funded research into the feasibility of the overall project and advocated for its implementation, according to a December 2020 report from the group.

(full article online)

Billions of dollars in islamic terrorist welfare payments buys a lot of luxury.

New Topics

Forum List

Back