The Gaystapo is at it again

The Gaystapo doing what they do best…assaulting people when they are in a mob.

This poor kid’s life has been ruined by the Gaystapo. He was literally raped by a sick piece of shit, properly defended himself, and now he’s being prosecuted.

If I had the money, I would literally hire this kid the new version of the OJ Simpson “Dream Team” to ensure he was properly acquitted.

The Gaystapo doing what they do best - resorting to tactics of violence, intimidation, and coercion to force people into embracing their sick sexual deviance. Especially against women. You must be so proud, Seawytch!

Folks, make no mistake about it - this is exactly what the left wanted. Their gross LGBT laws were designed to advance their repulsive War on Women by facilitating predators access to women.

Here’s the thing - like all fascists - the Gaystapo deeply desires power and control over others. And they are furious that they couldn’t achieve their “cancel culture” authoritarianism this time.

This poor kid’s life has been ruined by the Gaystapo. He was literally raped by a sick piece of shit, properly defended himself, and now he’s being prosecuted.

If I had the money, I would literally hire this kid the new version of the OJ Simpson “Dream Team” to ensure he was properly acquitted.
Nowhere in that article does it say the murderer was raped. He was never even touched. You are living in a fantasy world.

The asshole made a Tinder date with someone who turned out to be gay, and he flat out murdered the guy.

He deserves to go to prison for a very long time.

Folks, make no mistake about it - this is exactly what the left wanted. Their gross LGBT laws were designed to advance their repulsive War on Women by facilitating predators access to women.
Oh yes! The aforementioned women are just jumping into your open arms after you stepped in to save them from all the fags out there.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?

It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

Nobody cares but you clowns. Why is that?

Why do you care so passionately whether someone wants to be recognized as a man or a woman? What the fuck difference does it make to your life?

Poor people are dying in record numbers in the only thing you idiots care about our transgendered people getting rights.

Why do you care so passionately whether someone wants to be recognized as a man or a woman? What the fuck difference does it make to your life?

Poor people are dying in record numbers in the only thing you idiots care about our transgendered people getting rights.
Why are people being ridiculed and losing their careers because they recognize physical reality?

Denying one's own born gender is a disorder not a right.

It's one thing to act as if an insane lie is, in any way, true.

It is another thing, entirely, to demand that other sane people treat an obvious, insane lie, as truth.

Why does it bother you so much that sane people, in general, do not want to be forced to treat a lie as truth?

Nobody “cares” when law enforcement officers are being disciplined? Really? I would think everyone would care. But then again, it’s hard to guess what you low-IQ, mouth-breathing leftists will do. :dunno:
The real question is: why do they care so passionately whether society recognizes them as a man or a woman? What the fuck difference does it make to them that someone they don’t know (me) acknowledges their fake gender?

I’m not denying reality or basic science for you. Why do you so badly want me to do that for you, that you’ll rant like a lunatic on a website? 🤔
Conservatives can walk and chew bubble gum, sweetie. I get it though - since you low-IQ leftists can’t even chew bubble gum, I bet it is shocking to you that we can do that plus much, much more.

They paid good money to fuck a real woman, and now they want their money back when they find out it's a man posing as a woman.
Hahahahaha!! justinacolmena just admitted that “trans women” are not “real women”.

I love when left-wing liars accidentally slip up!! By the way, the LGBT community is going to eat you alive and “cancel” you for your blatant “homophobia” here.

Forum List

Back