The Gaystapo is at it again

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Did the she/he just refer to the cops as a he? While complaining he/she should expect to not be addressed that way?

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
Ohhh then you support the liberty of the police officer in his decision to follow accepted biology.

Good for you.

Yeah....and the officer (and society) has the liberty to accept science, accept biology, accept the truth, and refer to this man as a man.
You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
Those are some incredible accusations simply because I accept science, biology, and truth, Drama Queen.

Oh come on man, you've sucked a mile or two. Swallowed a couple gallons. Why pretend?
Not only that - but his avatar sums up the left-wing ideology. It's why they are out in the streets every night assaulting people, blocking traffic, throwing human waste on law enforcement, setting fires, and damaging property.

The LGBT message is often a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public. It's working to a large extent, which clearly demonstrates how corrupt and dumbed-down our society has become. Course some label it human rights and progress. And that clearly shows we have nothing genuine to complain about from a human rights standpoint, but you know them cause-seekers.

I wish I was in the Gaystapo. I look fetching in Hugo Boss.

Yup...that's a dude

Screen-Shot-2017-07-11-at-10.57.29-AM.jpg

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
$400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.
We? $400 million in guns? Lots more than that, they don't sell guns for a dollar a pop. The country is right and left, not north and south, retard!

New Topics

Forum List

Back