The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

Rudy wasn't in charge of anything. Milley was in charge of the armed forces talking to a guy who was in charge of someone else's armed forces.

If Trump had no intention of starting a war with China, then Milley assuring the Chinese that we weren't going to attack them doesn't seem that far out of line.

Of course, Trump really looked like he was getting ready to attempt a coup, firing top officials, inciting riots, so the Chinese maybe had a legitimate reason to be concerned.
Milley had no authority to conduct foreign policy without the president's knowledge and backing. That's the bottom line and telling a foreign power our military plans certainly falls under that umbrella.

Milley had no authority to conduct foreign policy without the president's knowledge and backing. That's the bottom line and telling a foreign power our military plans certainly falls under that umbrella.

Again, you guys seem really upset that Milley prevented World War III. I mean, that's getting downright Cultish, isn't it, buddy.

Again, you guys seem really upset that Milley prevented World War III. I mean, that's getting downright Cultish, isn't it, buddy.
Since he didn't prevent anything, all that's left is his conducting foreign policy without the authorization or knowledge of the president. You really seem hung up on the fantasy that TRUMP!, for some unknown reason, was going to start a war with China. I think you should talk to somebody about that, it's not healthy.

When was he exonerated?
He didn't have to be. It's up to the accusers to make their case, and they didn't. Innocent until proven guilty is the standard.

You might as well ask when Quid Pro was exonerated for giving access to the VP's office to a foreign country through his son.

How pathetic a statement. If this happened to your bisexual Kenyan failure you'd be screaming about your homosexual

Since he didn't prevent anything, all that's left is his conducting foreign policy without the authorization or knowledge of the president. You really seem hung up on the fantasy that TRUMP!, for some unknown reason, was going to start a war with China. I think you should talk to somebody about that, it's not healthy.

Actually, our military and political leaders were concerned that Trump might do something that crazy... which is why Milley acted to keep him from doing so.

The real problem was that we ever let someone as unfit for office as Trump keep power to start with.

How pathetic a statement. If this happened to your bisexual Kenyan failure you'd be screaming about your homosexual

Except Obama never did anything crazy like bribing a foreign official to dig up dirt on a rival, put kids in cages or incited an angry mob to storm Congress.

Actually, our military and political leaders were concerned that Trump might do something that crazy... which is why Milley acted to keep him from doing so.

The real problem was that we ever let someone as unfit for office as Trump keep power to start with.

Except Obama never did anything crazy like bribing a foreign official to dig up dirt on a rival, put kids in cages or incited an angry mob to storm Congress.
There were no signs that the peace president wanted a shooting war, especially nuclear, with China. And I think I've figured out why you say such crazy things. You actually believe crazy things. You see, Obama DID put kids in cages.

There were no signs that the peace president wanted a shooting war, especially nuclear, with China. And I think I've figured out why you say such crazy things. You actually believe crazy things. You see, Obama DID put kids in cages.

Trump is the guy who boasted about putting kids in cages...

The hilarious thing is, Trump is the most disastrous president of our history, and you guys like to pretend you didn't fuck up to the point you did.

Trump is the guy who boasted about putting kids in cages...

The hilarious thing is, Trump is the most disastrous president of our history, and you guys like to pretend you didn't fuck up to the point you did.
Sorry, Obama did it first.

I think it's a matter of degrees, but hey, if "Whataboutisms" is all you have to defend your guy, have at it.
Well, when you say something like, "Obama never did anything crazy like" putting kids in cages, it's not waddaboudism to call you on it because the truth is, that's exactly what he did. You're welcome for the history lesson, because now you'll know not to say things like that again when you're trying to gin up faux outrage because Orange Man Bad.

Randomly declaring a nation our enemy doesn't make them so under the law. We're not at war with China.

Treason is the only crime defined by the Constitution itself. And it specifically cites war against the United States. And it is within the context of war in which Enemies are cited.

Not just some dude saying it.
China is at war with us idiot---they have been for a long time. They have a plan to take over the world in the next few years and the US really is their only obstacle hence why they have been buying off corrupt pols like JOE BIDEN and implanting his ass in positions of power.

You are but the US isn't. You're still itching about the virus. Those tariffs trump put on increasing prices?
Increasing prices in some things but creating jobs and opportunities in others while fighting off the corrupt chinese cutting their money supply so they are less able to spread their corruption and terrorize the world without fighting a physical war costing us more both in money and lives I might add. Thanks to JOE---the chinese are out today terrorizing Taiwan again-------among others. Without Trump and his tariffs and other measures to keep our corrupt china in line, China again is on the march to take over.

How did he prevent w3 when there was no battles or even plans to do anything? Milley simply knew that the chinese controlled Biden and he wanted to be top general which btw he go by kissing communist chinese ass.

How did he prevent w3 when there was no battles or even plans to do anything? Milley simply knew that the chinese controlled Biden and he wanted to be top general which btw he go by kissing communist chinese ass.
There was no indication whatsoever that TRUMP! was getting ready to attack China, especially with nukes. That's all a smokescreen set up by the hating crowd to justify what Milley did.

Forum List

Back