The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

It tells me you know even less idiot, I served in the US Army pretty sure I am well aware of a chain of command.
I don't believe you....Nobody who served would have made such an idiotic comment.

Milley is insubordinate at best, and guilty of espionage at worst....In either case, he should be stripped of all rank, security clearances, and run out on a rail.

I don't believe you....Nobody who served would have made such an idiotic comment.
I don't give a damn if you believe me or not, do you serve?
Milley is insubordinate at best, and guilty of espionage at worst....In either case, he should be stripped of all rank, security clearances, and run out on a rail.
What is the oath you take when you join the military? Is it to your country or to a man?

I don't give a damn if you believe me or not, do you serve?

What is the oath you take when you join the military? Is it to your country or to a man?
Yes, I served....SAC...I had a T-Sec clearance working on nukes....I would have been busting rocks i n Leavenworth has I done 1/10th of that that bloated insubordinate blowhard did.

He violaed his Constitutional role as subordinate to the CiC, and should fry for it.

Biden is a demented fool, but I would be against a general doing to him what he did to Trump. But I'm not a whiny little pussy that gets butthurt if I don't like the president. He committed treason and should be tried for it.

He did not commit treason and here is why.
He would have had to given them important information about America's plans and openly supported them during the attack.

He did neither. He told them a strike was unlikely, not told them it was imminent.
He gave them no assistance in preparing for war or helped during it.

He will eventually be recognised for possibly being a parcel maker regardless of how you hate him.
You didn't hate him when he served trump and spoke to his Chinese counterparts during trumps term. Because you didn't know.
You're as Dumb as stump.

He did not commit treason and here is why.
He would have had to given them important information about America's plans and openly supported them during the attack.

He did neither. He told them a strike was unlikely, not told them it was imminent.
He gave them no assistance in preparing for war or helped during it.

He will eventually be recognised for possibly being a parcel maker regardless of how you hate him.
You didn't hate him when he served trump and spoke to his Chinese counterparts during trumps term. Because you didn't know.
You're as Dumb as stump.
Tell me the truth. If the general was appointed by Trump, and did the exact thing against Biden. Would you support him?

Tell me the truth. If the general was appointed by Trump, and did the exact thing against Biden. Would you support him?

Yes. Because he simply told them there would be no strikes as a result of trumps bitter defeat. We don't know if he was thinking that way to bolster his presidency. He could have been.
Nothing defines a presidency line war victory or defeat.

Trump being the fascist idiot could easily have gone ballistic and ordered a strike. He's that bloody mad and desperate.
Remember he got impeached for his folly with blackmail and the Ukraine.
He was desperate because he knew he was beaten long before the election. So did I.

Milley learned China was worried Trump might attack them because he was losing the election.

Milley simply corrected China's erroneous perception.

That's. It.

That is not treason.

Yes. Because he simply told them there would be no strikes as a result of trumps bitter defeat. We don't know if he was thinking that way to bolster his presidency. He could have been.
Nothing defines a presidency line war victory or defeat.

Trump being the fascist idiot could easily have gone ballistic and ordered a strike. He's that bloody mad and desperate.
Remember he got impeached for his folly with blackmail and the Ukraine.
He was desperate because he knew he was beaten long before the election. So did I.
He told them he would warn them. Which in return would cost our soldiers lives. I find it funny you say you wouldn't go against Trump. You're such a liar.

He told them he would warn them. Which in return would cost our soldiers lives. I find it funny you say you wouldn't go against Trump. You're such a liar.
If Trump lost his mind and attacked China, THAT would cost our soldiers' lives.

Good news, everyone. The Pentagon is happy to inform us that it has investigated the Pentagon's actions and found that the Pentagon did nothing wrong.

LOL!

Not long, so tell me. You good if a Republican general to go against Biden, just because he doesn't agree with him?
If China told the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs they believed senile Sleepy Joe was about to attack them, would that Chairman be out of line telling the Chinese that was not in the realm of possibility and no such plans were in motion?

Would that be treason?

Because that's all Milley did.

If China told the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs they believed senile Sleepy Joe was about to attack them, would that Chairman be out of line telling the Chinese that was not in the realm of possibility and no such plans were in motion?

Would that be treason?

Because that's all Milley did.
He contacted them, he also told them he would tell them before he would do it. Therefore giving China a heads up. He should be executed.

He contacted them, he also told them he would tell them before he would do it. Therefore giving China a heads up. He should be executed.
Wrong. He called them to reassure them no such attack was pending. He told them their perception of an imminent attack was bogus.

He did NOT say he would warn them if Trump was going to initiate an attack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back