The Future the WEF plans for America

So, what is the WEF?

Is this an Alt Right secret?

Is the new world order and one world blockchain currency specific to one group?

Is the new world order and one world blockchain currency specific to one group?

So it's the World Economic Forum we're talking about?

I wonder why I'm not getting an answer.

What we are seeing is the beginning of Birth Pains. All of these issues we see in The World today in my opinion are 100% man made, and 100% intentional manufactured crises.

Just wondering if this is just a little too scary to talk about for all of you. I am convinced that everything seen in the last few years, from The Russian Collusion Hoax, to the fake Mueller Investigation, FISA abuse, Sham Impeachments, COVID 19, and Ukraine-Russia Conflict were all planned to move us toward The Great Reset.

Anyone helping The NWO is protected no matter how criminal. Anyone opposed to it will be persecuted and destroyed if possible.

All of it is part of a larger plan. Global Warming, Sustainable Development, manufactured supply chain issues, COVID 19 Lockdowns, Inflation, and on and on.

Just wondering if this is just a little too scary to talk about for all of you. I am convinced that everything seen in the last few years, from The Russian Collusion Hoax, to the fake Mueller Investigation, FISA abuse, Sham Impeachments, COVID 19, and Ukraine-Russia Conflict were all planned to move us toward The Great Reset.

Anyone helping The NWO is protected no matter how criminal. Anyone opposed to it will be persecuted and destroyed if possible.

All of it is part of a larger plan. Global Warming, Sustainable Development, manufactured supply chain issues, COVID 19 Lockdowns, Inflation, and on and on.

This is why I can't support Trump, this isn't on his radar

Forum List

Back