The Future of America: Is Trump Your Man?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
Eisenhower warned America that the big threat of the future will be America itself: The Military-Industrial Complex. That was his warning as he left the halls of power, so ultimately he was saying, “May God help you!”

Since his leaving office the US most definitely took the path to the Military-Industrial Complex. Not one President in all of this time has picked up Eisenhower's banner and carried it on to thwart the danger ahead, but rather they all contributed to increasing treachery, just as Eisenhower had feared would happen. Not one President has even tried to focus the American people onto the greatest threat to both America and the world.

I have not felt the compulsion to sanction or support any of the American Presidents that have been. I have always 'known' that they are part and parcel of the problem - never the solution. None have kept any of their promises and all they've really done was create a series of Red Herring scapegoats in order to pacify the population into destitution.

So why believe that Trump is any better than all the Presidents before him? Good question. But note that he has taken up Eisenhower's banner. A very courageous thing to do. Something that no one has ever done. And this time …. he's not echoing Eisenhower, “May God help you!” No. Trump is saying, “Let's do it!” I hope Trump is everything he says he is.

Good luck, America! Support and Protect Trump. He's your President now and I'm sure that he's your LAST CHANCE.

Good post,
Glastnost.

1716015268.gif

Ike was fairly unflashy and unimpressive as a President.

He was a better organizer of massive amphibious invasions, like Nimitz and MacArthur.

As a hero he was more like Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf -- mostly because somebody was needed as a hero.

His experience in war made him an expert on peace. But do you actually think that "flashy" is a good quality for a president to have?

Eisenhower warned America that the big threat of the future will be America itself: The Military-Industrial Complex. That was his warning as he left the halls of power, so ultimately he was saying, “May God help you!”

Since his leaving office the US most definitely took the path to the Military-Industrial Complex. Not one President in all of this time has picked up Eisenhower's banner and carried it on to thwart the danger ahead, but rather they all contributed to increasing treachery, just as Eisenhower had feared would happen. Not one President has even tried to focus the American people onto the greatest threat to both America and the world.

I have not felt the compulsion to sanction or support any of the American Presidents that have been. I have always 'known' that they are part and parcel of the problem - never the solution. None have kept any of their promises and all they've really done was create a series of Red Herring scapegoats in order to pacify the population into destitution.

So why believe that Trump is any better than all the Presidents before him? Good question. But note that he has taken up Eisenhower's banner. A very courageous thing to do. Something that no one has ever done. And this time …. he's not echoing Eisenhower, “May God help you!” No. Trump is saying, “Let's do it!” I hope Trump is everything he says he is.

Good luck, America! Support and Protect Trump. He's your President now and I'm sure that he's your LAST CHANCE.

JFK tried to thwart the military industrial complex and look what they did to him.

JFK tried to thwart the military industrial complex and look what they did to him.
In other words, he became part of it.
Clearly wrong. He opposed it and they murdered him.
You mean, "clearly right". Why did he put a blockage on Cuba? Why did he implement a boycott on Cuba? How many did he send to Vietnam? He was in bed with Norma Jean and with the MIC.
I am speaking of late in his presidency, when he was covertly working with Khrushchev and Castro to end the Cold War.

Listen to his American University speech given a few months before he was murdered. He was no longer a cold warrior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back