The Full List of Republicans who Endorse Joe Biden For President 2020

WarmPotato

Rookie
Sep 19, 2020
Mitt Romney! Carly Fiorina! John Kasich! That's pretty much it. Left wing youtubers will tell you that armageddon is coming, but the reality is that most of these people have no political influence. Anthony Scaramucci for example, nobody on the left or right is loyal enough to him that it would flip a vote. And there are just as many (if not more) democrats flipping to endorse Trump. All these republicans are accomplishing is killing whatever semblance of a legacy they had left over.

They are not Republicans. They are RINOs. RINOs are as much idiots as are Democrats.
Funny how we've got all these RINOs, but no DINOs! Makes you wonder who the real idiots are.

To identify to be a Democrat to have to be bat shit crazy to begin with. The fact that you are an idiot is pretty well established by that party affliation.

RINOs say they are Conservatives to get people to vote them into office but then get the crazies while in office. You know, like McCain or Romney.

They are not Republicans. They are RINOs.

RINOs are as much idiots as are Democrats.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The op just got schooled,flash nailed it that they are not republicans,they are RINOS,Rinos like them are the same as the corrupt dem leaders we have,globalists same as them who want to destroy Americans and depopulate the world.:abgg2q.jpg:

They are not Republicans. They are RINOs. RINOs are as much idiots as are Democrats.
Funny how we've got all these RINOs, but no DINOs! Makes you wonder who the real idiots are.

To identify to be a Democrat to have to be bat shit crazy to begin with. The fact that you are an idiot is pretty well established by that party affliation.

RINOs say they are Conservatives to get people to vote them into office but then get the crazies while in office. You know, like McCain or Romney.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

indeed,the democrat party is not what it used to be charlie,you are living in the stone ages whenJFK,our last great patriot president who served the people instead of the corporations as all the other presidents sense then have all done,your living in those Stone Age days.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Jfk is rolling over in his grave now what the dem party has become.

Colin Powell, Cindy McCain, George Bush
Oh, how you stooges now adore the neocons!
This langley shill has always adored the neocons.he loved the bush administration,He also loved bush’s pal fellow mass murderer Obama,he loves those two guys because they are mass murderers of women and children around the globe,that’s the mindset of langley employees.

that’s why he hates Trump because he has not started any new wars around the country for the elite as bush and Obama did and not a globalist as bush,Obama and Biden all are and why he wanted Clinton elected sense she is as well.

Actually, RINOs are those who think Trump is a Republican
The neocon war lovers are moving to you. Finally! You will get the blame for the wars that your party votes for when it happens anyway. The tragic thing for me is I always read these things many years ago. But I never believed it or was a cautious a bit but still thought of individuals involved as being honorable. They were not. As most of the Progs are not honorable. The Prog politicians are so dead inside them in D.C. they do not even smirk when they make their outrageous theatrical demonstrations, let alone laugh.

Actually, RINOs are those who think Trump is a Republican
The neocon war lovers are moving to you. Finally! You will get the blame for the wars that your party votes for when it happens anyway. The tragic thing for me is I always read these things many years ago. But I never believed it or was a cautious a bit but still thought of individuals involved as being honorable. They were not. As most of the Progs are not honorable. The Prog politicians are so dead inside them in D.C. they do not even smirk when they make their outrageous theatrical demonstrations, let alone laugh.
The Trump wing of the Republican Party is soon to be abolished.
Those who failed to oppose it will be cursed with the stink of Trump

Just wait a few weeks
You will see how many other Republicans claim they never supported Trumo

The Kool-Aid drinking cultists have too much invested emotionally.

They sold their souls because they didn’t have the balls to oppose Trump

They will now pay a political price
They bear the STINK of Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back