The Full List of Anti-Trump Attacks and Harassment This Year is Stunning

But but but the left is the party of tolerance.....

When does anyone have to tolerate destructive policies that negatively affect other people and/or poor conduct by public officials? Tolerance for people who were born being different than you, with the exception of religion, even though religion is a choice, is much different than tolerance for people who choose to engage in offensive conduct that directly affects the lives of others. Unfortunately, we are all subject to this terrible administration and its henchmen (and women) do not deserve any respect for helping it do its dirty work.
Your opinion.

I cannot imagine the state of the split tongues snake eyed democrats if their fat asses were chased out of restaurants? Imagine their fake outrage? I
I'm sure that other republicans were allowed to dine there. So a person known as a lowlife liar was chased out is so awful? A person of dishonest and disgusting reputation who has tried her darnest to bring our country into disrepute deserves what she gets, This garbage gets treated the way they do because of their repulsive and unpatriotic behavior.
Being you know the woman personally, I imagine they wouldn't serve you either as "A person of dishonest and disgusting reputation!!!:"

You liberal low IQ monkeys certainly are entertaining!

I am not a public official or public figure. We know this woman for being a disgusting liar who stands in front of a podium with the seal of the United States on it and is grossly dishonest. She is a whore defending a whore. I have done no such thing in my life! I have lived an honorable life. She chose not to do so. She chose the sewer.
Opinion

But but but the left is the party of tolerance.....

When does anyone have to tolerate destructive policies that negatively affect other people and/or poor conduct by public officials? Tolerance for people who were born being different than you, with the exception of religion, even though religion is a choice, is much different than tolerance for people who choose to engage in offensive conduct that directly affects the lives of others. Unfortunately, we are all subject to this terrible administration and its henchmen (and women) do not deserve any respect for helping it do its dirty work.

When those policies are put in place by a duly elected gov't.

You didn't see the right go apeshit over Obama's policies. Hell that half-black shoved Obamacare down our throats without a single republican vote. Republicans didn't respect Obama but they at least behaved like adults about it. Obamacare negatively effected a whole shitload of people and liberals didn't give a fuck about that so don't even begin to pretend like you give a fuck about people. You're selfish you give a fuck about yourself and nobody else.

What you fucking liberals need to learn is how to behave like adults.

And this ain't cuttin it.

Yes, we did see the RWNJ's go apeshit over Obama's policies. Your reference to Obama's racial background is telling of exactly what you are. republicans never behaved like adults with Obama, refusing to attend functions at the White House that traditionally have been held by many administrations and refusing his invitations. At least he tried to get healthcare for all Americans, whereas republicans have done nothing in the at least two decades since the healthcare problem first became an issue.

You are very childish. Wake up, little boy. It's time you grew up.

The corespondents dinner? Are you perhaps just mad that Trump actually followed through on Obama's similar disdain of it? His white bashing during it? His bashing of the press during it? I mean yeah, sure, Trump could have gone and tore the biased MSM a new asshole (again), a lot of us "amused" (I despise the MSM) types would have loved that, but Trump actually chose the higher road for some damned reason - he denied us the hilarity of both the dinner AND the fucking hysterical aftermath that would have ensued, the bastard!

What else did Trump miss? An international committee meeting where they /fully/ disclosed the entire intent was to bitch at him about the US's desire for a fucking wall? A UN thing where they fully disclosed they intended to bitch at him about the US's desire for a border wall? Fuck them twatwaffles - I commend the President for not wasting his time, and our fucking media time, with any of the above bullshit.

Did I miss any other "traditional functions" you feel are oh so important?

You forget that the cowardly orange whore is pretending to be our head of state. He can't stay away from these meetings instead of staying home to play with pigpence just because he might catch criticism.

Hey dipshit. He isn’t pretending. He is our head of state.

Refusing to attend a white house function=violence?. So because republicans didn't want to attend some stupid bullshit at the white house that equates to the long list of violent behavior on the left towards Trump supporters? Damn I thought you were stupid but you proved me dead wrong. You're downright a fucking idiot.

Um no., wake up my child and grow up. There is a reason you've had your asses handed to you in the last 3 elections. Your behavior is very telling. All I ask is that you continue exactly as you are. Please, keep up the good work!

And he is half black is he not? If I'm wrong, correct me. Liberals voted for him because he was half black, why is it wrong for me to point out his half-blackness?

You are a complete asshole if you think that anyone voted for him because of his racial background, which matters only to weirdos. Do you think that anyone would vote for the black version of trump? Come on.

The Speaker of the House is supposed to attend state dinners given in honor of visiting heads of state. It's polite to accept invitations to functions intended to discuss differences in a friendly manner and develop bipartisanship.

Violent behavior is reprehensible no matter who does it, but the trumpanzees have been every bit as responsible for violent behavior. The also are responsible for introducing totally uncivilized behavior into politics (Lock Her Up!, shirts calling Clinton the c-word, filthy vocabulary, etc.)
Yet you are ok with filthy vocabulary at those you oppose. Hypocrite .

The general response to this by the Regressives is "tough shit".

It's not as if they can deny the behaviors.
Well as you just saw the right thinks that woman who was hit by a car died from a heart attack because she was fat. Care to comment on that stance? Of course you don’t.

Thats exactly what happened.
Do you have a link? I would like to read about it!

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack (Charlottesville "victim")

Yeah, after she was plowed into by a speeding automobile. Yeah. Her heart stopped. It happens when one's chest gets crushed. How stupid. How about all of the other people who were injured in the same crime? How about the guy who was gravely injured and flew through the air after heroically shoving his fiancee out of the way? Glad that their neighbors gave them a beautiful wedding, BTW. May this couple live and love and prosper.

Nope.
She wasnt hit by the car seriously. She had a small wound to her leg if I remember correctly.
If ya wanna argue you can look at my links.

You didn't see the right go apeshit over Obama's policies. Hell that half-black shoved Obamacare down our throats without a single republican vote. Republicans didn't respect Obama but they at least behaved like adults about it. Obamacare negatively effected a whole shitload of people and liberals didn't give a fuck about that so don't even begin to pretend like you give a fuck about people. You're selfish you give a fuck about yourself and nobody else.

Yes, we did see the RWNJ's go apeshit over Obama's policies. Your reference to Obama's racial background is telling of exactly what you are. republicans never behaved like adults with Obama, refusing to attend functions at the White House that traditionally have been held by many administrations and refusing his invitations. At least he tried to get healthcare for all Americans, whereas republicans have done nothing in the at least two decades since the healthcare problem first became an issue.

The corespondents dinner? Are you perhaps just mad that Trump actually followed through on Obama's similar disdain of it? His white bashing during it? His bashing of the press during it? I mean yeah, sure, Trump could have gone and tore the biased MSM a new asshole (again), a lot of us "amused" (I despise the MSM) types would have loved that, but Trump actually chose the higher road for some damned reason - he denied us the hilarity of both the dinner AND the fucking hysterical aftermath that would have ensued, the bastard!

What else did Trump miss? An international committee meeting where they /fully/ disclosed the entire intent was to bitch at him about the US's desire for a fucking wall? A UN thing where they fully disclosed they intended to bitch at him about the US's desire for a border wall? Fuck them twatwaffles - I commend the President for not wasting his time, and our fucking media time, with any of the above bullshit.

You forget that the cowardly orange whore is pretending to be our head of state. He can't stay away from these meetings instead of staying home to play with pigpence just because he might catch criticism.

How did we end up with a cheap whore in the Oval Office? The stupid slut is supposed to attend international meetings and represent our national interests. Instead, he stays home in bed noodling with pigpence. He is the first absolute trash in the Oval Office in my considerable life time, even counting nixon. How do we get these whores out of here and get some decent leadership and representation? I'm sure that the orange whore and pigpence can find some cheap hotel somewhere, perhaps at hourly rates.

How did we end up with a cheap whore in the Oval Office? The stupid slut is supposed to attend international meetings and represent our national interests. Instead, he stays home in bed noodling with pigpence. He is the first absolute trash in the Oval Office in my considerable life time, even counting nixon. How do we get these whores out of here and get some decent leadership and representation? I'm sure that the orange whore and pigpence can find some cheap hotel somewhere, perhaps at hourly rates.

Wow. Can I have some of whatever your smoking, I gotta friend who needs to check out for a while...

Well as you just saw the right thinks that woman who was hit by a car died from a heart attack because she was fat. Care to comment on that stance? Of course you don’t.

Thats exactly what happened.
Do you have a link? I would like to read about it!

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack (Charlottesville "victim")

Yeah, after she was plowed into by a speeding automobile. Yeah. Her heart stopped. It happens when one's chest gets crushed. How stupid. How about all of the other people who were injured in the same crime? How about the guy who was gravely injured and flew through the air after heroically shoving his fiancee out of the way? Glad that their neighbors gave them a beautiful wedding, BTW. May this couple live and love and prosper.

Nope.
She wasnt hit by the car seriously. She had a small wound to her leg if I remember correctly.

She died because of this kook's actions. Blunt force injury to the chest:
Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report

Don't try to get out of the fact that this ghoul deliberately drove his car into the crowd. Anyway, why would you defend such an action? He tried to murder and he murdered.

Nope.

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report

Don't try to get out of the fact that this ghoul deliberately drove his car into the crowd. Anyway, why would you defend such an action? He tried to murder and he murdered.

Did you read the article, or the one they reference kido? "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday."

The other option is that the doctors/examiners lied to the girls mother about how she had died [of a heart attack]... I'd think that'd be malpractice or some such, medical fraud maybe? Where's one of our USMB lawyers?

Maybe I was wrong...the civil war is ongoing....wow....

We've had a Cold Civil War (with period of violent outbreaks, ala Bill Ayers and pals) that is now turning hot. Antifa is just their vanguard.

Nope.

Did you read the article, or the one they reference kido? "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday."

The other option is that the doctors/examiners lied to the girls mother about how she had died [of a heart attack]... I'd think that'd be malpractice or some such, medical fraud maybe? Where's one of our USMB lawyers?

Stop speculating. She died of being her chest crusted. Why do you support a murderer? Do tell. Her mother has a right to depend upon the findings of the coroners.s>s. Again: why are you trying to white-wash this on behalf of a person who deliberately revered up a car and drove it into a crowd? Just what is your program? You know that he INTENDED to commit harm and perhaps murder. The worst problem is why are you trying to defend him? Just what is YOUR deal?

Thank you for posting inane drivel. When you have something intelligent to say, maybe, just maybe someone will listen to you. But feel free to keep us entertained

Nope.

Stop speculating. She died of being her chest crusted. Why do you support a murderer? Do tell. Her mother has a right to depend upon the findings of the coroners.s>s. Again: why are you trying to white-wash this on behalf of a person who deliberately revered up a car and drove it into a crowd? Just what is your program? You know that he INTENDED to commit harm and perhaps murder. The worst problem is why are you trying to defend him? Just what is YOUR deal?

Honey, you're the one speculating according to the link you posted okay. The fact that /you/ didn't read your own linked "evidence" has nothing to do with me nor my beliefs. Again, your own source says "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday."

Lashing out like a snotty two year old here just results in me... "parenting" at you because you're throwing a tantrum. Try adulting hmm?

Nope.

‘She died of being her chest crusted”? What the natural fuck?

Nope.

Reminds me of the insurance company that tried to prove a guy died of a heart attack on the way down from falling off of his roof. One precipitated the other. The incredibly callus and brazenly stupid argument made by Trump ass kissers is not surprising.

Nope.

Show me the autopsy.

Nope.

Honey, you're the one speculating according to the link you posted okay. The fact that /you/ didn't read your own linked "evidence" has nothing to do with me nor my beliefs. Again, your own source says "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday."

Lashing out like a snotty two year old here just results in me... "parenting" at you because you're throwing a tantrum. Try adulting hmm?
Provide sources for your "beliefs." I do think that the experts (coroners, etc.) have disclosed the cause of death. Her "cause of death" was resolved months ago. Now you explain why purposely reving up the engine of an automobile and purposely ramming it into a crowd of people is not murder/attempted murder. Why do you defend a deliberate murderer?

What would you say if the person who drove this car and was a Muslim? Anything different?

Nope.

I dont know man....I've never died from a crusty wound.

Nope.

Provide sources for your "beliefs." I do think that the experts (coroners, etc.) have disclosed the cause of death. Her "cause of death" was resolved months ago. Now you explain why purposely reving up the engine of an automobile and purposely ramming it into a crowd of people is not murder/attempted murder. Why do you defend a deliberate murderer?

What would you say if the person who drove this car and was a Muslim? Anything different?

Link the autopsy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back