The Four Main Fails of AGW

Because I've done so many times before, and Frank just lies about it. But since you asked, I count 77 papers listed here that define the spectral absorption characteristics of CO2.
great, which one shows the affect of CO2 on temperature? I did a search and not one article or experiment popped up. So, if you don't mind, which one of the experiments in that link shows the impact of CO2 on temperature.
View attachment 491789

You charts shows CO2 trailing temperature on both the increase and decrease
What the chart shows is direct correlation between CO2 and temperature. Can you post where CO2 levels are now? And if the rising?

Correct. It shows warming happens FIRST. Then, hundreds of years afterwards the CO2 levels increase.

Makes sense, scientists know that warm water releases CO2.

Yet another nail in the failed theory of AGW.
Okay then, what is the warning catalyst? And where from the warming does CO2 come from?

The warming originates from this thing called the SUN. You can see it in the morning rising in east, crossing the sky, then setting in the west.

The CO2 is released from the oceans, the most enormous repository of CO2 on the planet.

This is well known science. Has been for centuries in the case of the SUN.

Because I've done so many times before, and Frank just lies about it. But since you asked, I count 77 papers listed here that define the spectral absorption characteristics of CO2.
great, which one shows the affect of CO2 on temperature? I did a search and not one article or experiment popped up. So, if you don't mind, which one of the experiments in that link shows the impact of CO2 on temperature.
View attachment 491789

What the chart shows is direct correlation between CO2 and temperature. Can you post where CO2 levels are now? And if the rising?

Correct. It shows warming happens FIRST. Then, hundreds of years afterwards the CO2 levels increase.

Okay then, what is the warning catalyst? And where from the warming does CO2 come from?

The warming originates from this thing called the SUN. You can see it in the morning rising in east, crossing the sky, then setting in the west.

The CO2 is released from the oceans, the most enormous repository of CO2 on the planet.

All of the AGW Cult believes the Sun has no effect on the changing climate. 0%

View attachment 491789

We're in a solar minimum.

And none of the current warming is do to the sun.

View attachment 491789

All of the current warming is do to the SUN. There is zero empirical data that shows otherwise.

View attachment 491789

All of the current warming is do to the SUN. There is zero empirical data that shows otherwise.
prove it.

View attachment 491789

prove it.

YOU are the person making the extraordinary claim that the SUN doesn't control the temperature of the Earth.

That means YOU need to prove your theory.

That's how science works. Or did you not know that?

View attachment 491789

prove it.

YOU are the person making the extraordinary claim that the SUN doesn't control the temperature of the Earth.

I never posted that. Your making up a strawman argument.

Now post the scientific evidence that the sun is causing our current warming.

View attachment 491789

prove it.

I don't need to. It is a scientific certainty that the SUN controls the temperature of the Earth.

Or are you claiming that the Earth would warm without the SUN?

View attachment 491789

prove it.

I don't need to. It is a scientific certainty that the SUN controls the temperature of the Earth.

I am asserting the our current AGW is caused by our burning of fossil fuels.

You’re the sun asshole without any proof it is causing our current warming.

View attachment 491789

prove it.

Nope

View attachment 491789

prove it.

Nope
Which is exactly what you have to offer.

View attachment 491789

prove it.

Nope
Nope?

View attachment 491789

prove it.

Nope
Nope?
In you case ignorance is not bliss.

View attachment 491789

Can you provide the name of one scientific organization which supports your view that the sun is causing our current warming?

View attachment 491789

What "warming"?

View attachment 491789

prove it.

Why do you assume that? There is zero empirical data to support that thesis.

View attachment 491789

Can you provide the name of one scientific organization which supports your view that the sun is causing our current warming?

I don't have to. They have to PROVE that it is. Further, they all derive funding from supporting the failed theory.

Show me one of those groups that receives no money, yet still supports the failed theory.

View attachment 491789

I don't have to. They have to PROVE that it is. Further, they all derive funding from supporting the failed theory.

Show me one of those groups that receives no money, yet still supports the failed theory.
99.9% of the mass of the solar system doesn't do jack shit.

A rounding error in the level of atmospheric CO2 will kill us all!

I've been beamed into a twisted mashup of 1984, Atlas Shrugged, Brave New World, and Fahrenheit 451! :auiqs.jpg:

Ooooh, Hundreds of papers, but most scientist agree that the big reason why heat is trapped in the Earth's atmosphere is water vapor, but the prog elite has yet to figure out how to tax that.

Water vapor is a feedback, not a forcing. The CO2 causes the warming, and the warming causes more water vapor.

This is basic stuff, and you fail completely at it. You;'re too ignorant of the topic to understand how ignorant you are, a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

My wife the other day went into the Atlantic ocean to see if it was warm enough to swim
Sweet Jeebus, you're dim. The grownups are talking. Back to the kiddie table with you. Here's a juicebox.

The predictions of increased hurricane activity never happened
Increased hurircane activity was never predicted. Again, you're completely ignorant of the science.

and the intensity hasnt happened either.
Absolutely wrong.

But when you change global warming into Climate Change,
As the Bush admin did. Is there anything you don't get completely wrong?

Today it was 68 degrees down here in Florida, 20 degrees below normal, but why is it below normal?
You can't grasp the difference between climate and weather, but you expect _not_ to be laughed at by normal people?

A prog slave theory "It must first get really hot up in the Arctic Circle so all that ice can melt, then the cooling air from the ice, moves down into the hot areas to cool that area. Insanity, prog slaves are just fucking inane.
Meth is a helluva drug.
Odd that 600,000 years of side by side temperature and CO2 data from ice cores shows CO2 LAGGING not forcing.

Is modern CO2 different or is the ice core data a denier?

Forum List

Back