The Four Main Fails of AGW

Here are the 4 main reasons why AGW fails:

1. There are no experiments. The central pillar is that an increase in a negligible atmospheric gas is generating heat that will soon end all life on Earth. Well, how much additional heat does the 120 ppm of CO2 generate? Why is there never a non-imaginary number provided by the lab work?

2. This additional planet killing atmospheric heat in 1 above is somehow also heating the oceans down 700m deep? Yet, it takes far more energy to heat water than air. Where is that missing energy?

3. So many failed predictions! Any real scientist would have had to discard the flawed theory and moved on, AGW is impervious to its graphic, public misses

4. The AGW Cult; yes, it's a Cult, because it's religion, not science, is oblivious to the fact that China generates more of this imaginary planet killing gas than all industrial nations combined and double the output of the USA. If this really was science and an existential threat, all the efforts would be on dialing back Chinese output. Instead, the AGW Cult excuses the ChiComs for being allowed to continue spewing this imaginary planet killing gas for 20 years beyond the latest alleged tipping point.
Here's the problem kids.
People who pretend to understand science.

CO2 doesn't produce heat.
CO2 retains heat not allowing it to escape to space.

And when you don't understand the science you are, of course, prone to making stupid suggestions.

So, does the heat retained by CO2 raise temperature?
Asked and answered.

If you've a point, make it.

He did. The AGW crowd is an anti science religious cult.

Sylvia Brown, a KNOWN charlatan, has a far better predictive rate than ANY climatologists. ANYWHERE.
No, HE didn't.
If HE wants a class in thermodynamics, hydrodynamics. chemistry and general physics I suggest HE go back to school.

As brilliant as I am this is no place to be teaching high school science.

Yes, he did. The fact that you don't understand the scientific method shows me you are nothing but a liar.
Understand?
Understand that this moron thinks CO2 PRODUCES heat?
Then uses his own bit of stupidity as the foundation for why HE BELIEVES global warming is false.

All I've done here is pointed out that mistake.

Science likes it when mistakes are found.
Brings it closer to the truth.
Charlatan liars don't like it when their mistakes are found because they know their "mistakes" are really lies.

So tell me...

HOW DOES CO2 PRODUCE HEAT?
then why do all of the warmers say it does? they say it adds to the energy budget. Post cartoons and illistrated colors of such nonsense. Shit, even posted a video from Mythbuster's in here saying the CO2 chamber got hotter. Can only be one explanation into that comment. And that is that wrongly posted position that CO2 adds to the energy budget and makes us warmer. hahahahahahaha, you're arguing with us, not against us. We're asking for that evidence from those dumbshits that CO2 adds warmth. still waiting. Frank is asking them to post how that is possible.

That has to be one of the STUPIDEST posts ever.

BUT...

Why don't you quote some respected scientists in any goddamn field who claims that CO2 produces heat.

Even the anti-science morons aren't that stupid.

So if CO2 doesn't trap additional heat, why is it called global warming?

Last edited:

Your argument has become "You say CO2 traps heat, therefore you say CO2 creates heat!".

However, trapping and creating are two entirely different things, and even you're not stupid enough not to know that.

Your dishonesty here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

Last edited:

Your argument has become "You say CO2 traps heat, therefore you say CO2 creates heat!".

However, trapping and creating are two entirely different things, and even you're not stupid enough not to know that.

Your dishonest here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

AGW Gospel

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”
― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

CO2 traps heat - like a rat!! And them forces that heat deep deep down to Davy Jones Locker!

Your dishonest here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

So, you're saying its NOT "Global Warming" right?

then how can it make the globe warmer if it doesn't create heat? you seem very confused. is there global warming or not? C02 is the sinister devil increasing warmth. How can it do that if it isn't creating heat? you need to do some splaining Lucy

BTW, it goes back to my 70 degree object emitting question. does the object emit 70 degrees or warmer?

CrusaderFrank since C02 can't create heat, it therefore can't add energy to the budget, and if it can't add energy, it doesn't influence temperature. Therefore, your thread just killed AGW!! I'm proud of you bubba.

BTW, it goes back to my 70 degree object emitting question. does the object emit 70 degrees or warmer?
What did the voices tell you "emit 70 degrees or warmer" is supposed to mean? I have to ask because it makes no sense.

You're just babbling random gibberish. If you want answers to your questions, you have to ask questions that aren't gibberish.

1. There are no experiments. The central pillar is that an increase in a negligible atmospheric gas is generating heat that will soon end all life on Earth. Well, how much additional heat does the 120 ppm of CO2 generate? Why is there never a non-imaginary number provided by the lab work?

2. This additional planet killing atmospheric heat in 1 above is somehow also heating the oceans down 700m deep? Yet, it takes far more energy to heat water than air. Where is that missing energy?

3. So many failed predictions! Any real scientist would have had to discard the flawed theory and moved on, AGW is impervious to its graphic, public misses

4. The AGW Cult; yes, it's a Cult, because it's religion, not science, is oblivious to the fact that China generates more of this imaginary planet killing gas than all industrial nations combined and double the output of the USA. If this really was science and an existential threat, all the efforts would be on dialing back Chinese output. Instead, the AGW Cult excuses the ChiComs for being allowed to continue spewing this imaginary planet killing gas for 20 years beyond the latest alleged tipping point.
Here's the problem kids.

And when you don't understand the science you are, of course, prone to making stupid suggestions.

Asked and answered.

Sylvia Brown, a KNOWN charlatan, has a far better predictive rate than ANY climatologists. ANYWHERE.
No, HE didn't.
If HE wants a class in thermodynamics, hydrodynamics. chemistry and general physics I suggest HE go back to school.

Yes, he did. The fact that you don't understand the scientific method shows me you are nothing but a liar.
Understand?
Then uses his own bit of stupidity as the foundation for why HE BELIEVES global warming is false.

Charlatan liars don't like it when their mistakes are found because they know their "mistakes" are really lies.

So tell me...

then why do all of the warmers say it does? they say it adds to the energy budget. Post cartoons and illistrated colors of such nonsense. Shit, even posted a video from Mythbuster's in here saying the CO2 chamber got hotter. Can only be one explanation into that comment. And that is that wrongly posted position that CO2 adds to the energy budget and makes us warmer. hahahahahahaha, you're arguing with us, not against us. We're asking for that evidence from those dumbshits that CO2 adds warmth. still waiting. Frank is asking them to post how that is possible.

BUT...

Why don't you quote some respected scientists in any goddamn field who claims that CO2 produces heat.

You never said that.
You said CO2 GENERATES heat.

So lie elsewhere.

AGW Gospel

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”
― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

CO2 traps heat - like a rat!! And them forces that heat deep deep down to Davy Jones Locker!

That's Mien Kompf.

I see you're practice in the method.

Here's the problem kids.

Asked and answered.

No, HE didn't.

Understand?

So tell me...

BUT...

You never said that.

So lie elsewhere.

No, he didn't. That is an underlying claim of the AGW support group. Of which you appear to be one.

No, fool.
We're saying you're an ignorant liar.
If being an Ignorant Liar is "Global Warming" then you're warming right up there, globally.

Your dishonesty here is deliberate, so there's no reason to talk to you. After all, it's a given that you will simply lie in response to anything that anyone says.

CO2 traps heat, got it!

Give us a whole number between 0 and infinity to describe how much heat it "Traps" as measured by temperature when we increase CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM. You know ppm stands for parts per MILLION, right?

No, fool.
We're saying you're an ignorant liar.
If being an Ignorant Liar is "Global Warming" then you're warming right up there, globally.
You’ve been owned

Here's the problem kids.

Asked and answered.

No, HE didn't.

Understand?

So tell me...

BUT...

You never said that.

So lie elsewhere.

No, he didn't. That is an underlying claim of the AGW support group. Of which you appear to be one.
Oh BS.
No one here except the deniers of truth are making that ridiculous claim.

I asked for links to ACTUAL FACTUAL respected scientists IN ANY FIELD to back up his moronic claim and the response was crickets.

Know why?

Cause even diaper scientist don't buy that crap.

CO2 traps heat, got it!

Give us a whole number between 0 and infinity to describe how much heat it "Traps" as measured by temperature when we increase CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM. You know ppm stands for parts per MILLION, right?

The thing about CO2 in atmosphere is that it is much more complex than we realize for many factors, like the absorption of the oceans and the effects of ionization in the upper atmosphere.

The computer models that the Climate Scientists use really don't take into account all the factors and that is why it doesn't act like a greenhouse gas within a couple of hundred PPM. The earth buffers a significant amount of CO2 through natural processes.

Because their models fail in real life the Climate Scientists have been caught red handed fabricating data. That is why they have very little credibility.

New Topics

Forum List

Back