The flu nosedives by 98% covid cured the flu?

[/URL]
No no no it’s just democrats blaming all deaths on covid until nov 4th.
Covid is fake news propaganda.. and really sad they are using deaths for political reasons.
No, social distancing, mask wearing, and vaccinations are keeping flu cases low.
So now you want mask mandatory!? Lol
Yes. Especially for you disease ridden tRumplings.

[/URL]
Covid is fake news propaganda.. and really sad they are using deaths for political reasons.
No, social distancing, mask wearing, and vaccinations are keeping flu cases low.
It is both hilarious and at the same time troubling that you actually believe this shit.
It's extremely disturbing and not at all funny that you don't.

[/URL]
It is both hilarious and at the same time troubling that you actually believe this shit.
So, what you're telling me is that social distancing and masking DOES NOT work for COVID????

Yeah. You walked right into that one, genius.

[/URL]
So, what you're telling me is that social distancing and masking DOES NOT work for COVID????

Huh?

Get back to me when you come down. You're hallucinating.

So what happens when we have the COVID vaccine? Do we get to stop with the masking and social distancing? I think that's what Fauci said. So when we get back to normal will cases of flu spike from people masking and social distancing for 1-2 years? Will the extended masking and social distancing along with excessive hand washing and surface sterilization cause people natural immunities to go down or whatever?

[/URL]
Sorry Stalin not today

[/URL]

Huh?

:laughing0301:

When exposed as a dumb ass, claim the other guy is hallucinating.

Let me give you a logic lesson, dumb fuck. If the flu numbers are way down because people are wearing masks, and covid is up, masks do not stop the spread of covid. That is, UNLESS all the covid positives are FUCKING BULLSHIT and have replaced any flu outbreaks.

So, which is it?

meme-1.jpg

[/URL]
Sorry Stalin not today
It's coming. Get used to the idea.

[/URL]

Huh?

:laughing0301:

When exposed as a dumb ass, claim the other guy is hallucinating.

Let me give you a logic lesson, dumb fuck. If the flu numbers are way down because people are wearing masks, and covid is up, masks do not stop the spread of covid. That is, UNLESS all the covid positives are FUCKING BULLSHIT and have replaced any flu outbreaks.

So, which is it?
You have to actually use logic before you could give me a lesson in it.

[/URL]
Sorry Stalin not today
It's coming. Get used to the idea.
Lol you will have no where to hide coward

[/URL]
Or, our distancing and constant disinfecting is also effective against flu.

1607208444823.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back