The flu nosedives by 98% covid cured the flu?

[/URL]
No no no it’s just democrats blaming all deaths on covid until nov 4th.
Covid is fake news propaganda.. and really sad they are using deaths for political reasons.
No, social distancing, mask wearing, and vaccinations are keeping flu cases low.

You caught us
Democrats made up COVID and convinced the world that a million people died because of the virus.

The bastards
I wouldnt go that far

Libs were ignorant of the new chinese disease just as conservatives were

and everyone has made wrong assumptions along the way

this is just a new twist in the story

and what I think it says is that the wuflu feeds off the same victims as the common flu.

but the weakest can only die once

and if covid19 gets to them first the common flu is just out of luck

[/URL]
Covid is fake news propaganda.. and really sad they are using deaths for political reasons.
That statement flew far above the head of liberals. Check out "bill maher crash the economy''. That's what this is really about.

[/URL]
No, social distancing, mask wearing, and vaccinations are keeping flu cases low.
So now you want mask mandatory!? Lol

[/URL]
It is both hilarious and at the same time troubling that you actually believe this shit.

You caught us
Democrats made up COVID and convinced the world that a million people died because of the virus.

The bastards

Why do you need to lie ALL THE TIME.

You are not that smart.

What you convinced people of were deaths from other causes that were classified as covid.

Thus giving you fuel to amp up the hype.

Sounds like social distancing and wearing a mask work against the flu as well.

"Sounds like" ?

Would be good to know for sure.

What I do know is that whenever the flu hits a nursing home, they scramble because it spreads like wildfire and usually has fatalities associated with it.

The same appears to be true for covid.

"Sounds like" ?

What I do know is that whenever the flu hits a nursing home, they scramble because it spreads like wildfire and usually has fatalities associated with it.

They are trying to have it both ways.

Either the regular flu is causing false positives for covid (so no flu is being diagnosed), and therefore, covid is bullshit, or masking and social distancing works for the flu, but not covid, in which case we all need to just go back to normal because there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Flu tests are all popping COVID.

:laugh:

This is the biggest scam in world history.
If only we could make lying to and defrauding the nation a capital offense. No reprieve and no pardon
[/URL]
If only we could make lying to and or defrauding the nation a capital offense. No reprieves and no pardons. Sentences to be carried out summarily at the earliest convenience. Preferably with a guillotine erected and maintained in the center of the capital steps, reserved perminantly and expressly for that purpose.

I see...Kill anyone who doesn't go along with your approved narrative eh? Wow!

"Sounds like" ?

“Sound like” it maybe could be worst case scenario so let’s treat it like it is
Hoax 101

:laughing0301:

She would have handled it better. She was born for it.

Westerbork-160107.jpg

Fact laden posts go silent
We need another bullshit black thug done bad by police wailfest.

New Topics

Forum List

Back