The Flag of Treason

Some folks will fight and try to rewrite our Civil War forever. Confederacy lost. Time will never change that. The confederate flag is a lost cause.
So, why raise such a ridiculous fuss over it?

For the last 40+ years, it has mainly/generally been used as a symbol of The South. Even in pop culture and entertainment.
Because it has also been allowed to be used and branded as a symbol of hate and racism. Still is.

Some folks will fight and try to rewrite our Civil War forever. Confederacy lost. Time will never change that. The confederate flag is a lost cause.
So, why raise such a ridiculous fuss over it?

For the last 40+ years, it has mainly/generally been used as a symbol of The South. Even in pop culture and entertainment.
Agreed. I never thought of the Confederate flag as a symbol of slavery, and I’m not a southern. However blacks may see it as such, and in America today they have become a protected class. So, if they want it expunged so be it. I don’t give a shit.

It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
Title had passed to the US government.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.

It's almost as though treaties/agreements don't matter to Crackers when they become inconvenient..
I concede that the South fired the first shot that led to the full blown war

they fired on a federal fort in Charleston

but that does not change the fact that they had a right to leave the union

In other words, "might makes right," eh, you Stalinist douchebag?

It's almost as though treaties/agreements don't matter to Crackers when they become inconvenient..
I concede that the South fired the first shot that led to the full blown war

they fired on a federal fort in Charleston

but that does not change the fact that they had a right to leave the union
They fired on trespassers who refused to leave. Lincoln also sent a resupply ship that passed through SC waters. Both are acts of war.

Last edited:
It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.
Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?
We need monuments to Ho Chi Minh

Sure you do; we know you're not joking.

They fired an trespassers who refused to leave. Lincoln also sent a resupply ship that passed through SC waters. Both are acts of war.
But it was not very smart

the south carolina hotheads started a war that they eventually lost

Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.

That 'property' was the state of South Carolina's; the fEds were allowed to use it. It reverted back to the state when it seceded, an act that was not illegal, and refusing to vacate it and then trying to use it to blockade the port was an act of war, by anybody's definition. Lincoln knew the response Buchanan got when he tried the same thing a few months earlier; Lincoln wanted to provoke a war and knew what the response to blockading the harbor would be.

That 'property' was the state of South Carolina's; the fEds were allowed to use it. It reverted back to the state when it seceded, an act that was not illegal, and refusing to vacate it and then trying to use it to blockade the port was an act of war, by anybody's definition. Lincoln knew the response Buchanan got when he tried the same thing a few months earlier; Lincoln wanted to provoke a war and knew what the response to blockading the harbor would be.

Any time somebody can cite in the Constitution where it was illegal to secede, and the Federal govt. was granted the power to use military force against a state, feel free to post it. All we know for a fact is that power was specifically denied to the Federal govt. at the 1787 Convention, as per Madison's argument that resulted in just a such a clause being dropped from the schedule.

Wrong, turd, the federal government cannot treat the property of Ft Sumter differnt than it can treat the property of any other state. The federal government cannot just nullify state laws.

Your claim is 100% bullshit.

Last edited:

The carpetbaggers in this forum are always trying to obscure the difference between property and territory. Ft Sumter was federal property. It was not federal territory any more than Cape Canaveral, Yellowstone Park or Vandenburg airforce base are federal territory. They simply can't admit that Lincoln committed an act of war and thereby started the Civil War.

New Topics

Forum List

Back