The Flag of Treason

So, should the US take back the Panama Canal Zone, based on your logic? Or is that different, because brown people?
I don't see the treaty where Fort Sumner is ceded to South Carolina. Where's that one? I can see where treaties dealing with Panama are pointed out.

The division of the country of Panama into two parts by the U.S. territory of the Canal Zone caused tension throughout the twentieth century. Additionally, the self-contained Canal Zone (the official name for the U.S. territory in Panama) contributed little to the Panamanian economy. The residents of the Canal Zone were primarily U.S. citizens and West Indians who worked in the Zone and on the canal.
Anger flared in the 1960s and led to anti-American riots. The U.S. and Panamanian governments began to work together to solve the territorial issue. In 1977, U.S. President Jimmy Carter signed a treaty which agreed to return 60% of the Canal Zone to Panama in 1979. The canal and remaining territory, known as the Canal Area, was returned to Panama at noon (local Panama time) on December 31, 1999.
Additionally, from 1979 to 1999, a bi-national transitional Panama Canal Commission ran the canal, with an American leader for the first decade and a Panamanian administrator for the second. The transition at the end of 1999 was very smooth, for over 90% of the canal employees were Panamanian by 1996.

Your lies about why men fought, makes you the bad person.
Why are you calling the Confederate VP a lying bad person? Because he was a traitor to the US?

The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

In the meantime I wonder when you plan to answer some of my questions to you. Do you love the USA? Have you ever fought for it or anything else? If not, what gives you the idea you know why anybody else has fought anywhere, or at any time?

I registered during Vietnam and was not drafted

I love the USA, that is why the very idea of Americans taking up arms against this great country appalls me.

I spent 40 years working for the US Army developing and testing cutting edge military equipment that saved thousands of lives.

Last edited:
You’re an idiot.

That he is. Never knew it was treason to like the Confederate Flag. Hell in the South many have it painted on the hoods of their trucks.

Only RW, idiot that he is, would consider that treason. What a laugh a minute the idiot is. LOL

The Confederate Flag was designed as a symbol of....WE HATE AMERICA.
That is why they broke away
Which flag?

This one:
180px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

Or are you referring to The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia?

So, should the US take back the Panama Canal Zone, based on your logic? Or is that different, because brown people?
I don't see the treaty where Fort Sumner is ceded to South Carolina. Where's that one? I can see where treaties dealing with Panama are pointed out.

The division of the country of Panama into two parts by the U.S. territory of the Canal Zone caused tension throughout the twentieth century. Additionally, the self-contained Canal Zone (the official name for the U.S. territory in Panama) contributed little to the Panamanian economy. The residents of the Canal Zone were primarily U.S. citizens and West Indians who worked in the Zone and on the canal.
Anger flared in the 1960s and led to anti-American riots. The U.S. and Panamanian governments began to work together to solve the territorial issue. In 1977, U.S. President Jimmy Carter signed a treaty which agreed to return 60% of the Canal Zone to Panama in 1979. The canal and remaining territory, known as the Canal Area, was returned to Panama at noon (local Panama time) on December 31, 1999.
Additionally, from 1979 to 1999, a bi-national transitional Panama Canal Commission ran the canal, with an American leader for the first decade and a Panamanian administrator for the second. The transition at the end of 1999 was very smooth, for over 90% of the canal employees were Panamanian by 1996.

Yeah, it was ceded to US, and then the country it was in got pissy and we left, and gave it back.

Using your logic, Carter should have fought a war. IF what he did was wrong, then UNDOING it would be the right thing to do.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?
We didn't lose Vietnam.
We took our ball and went home
...aka lost...

The Flag of LOSERS?

This is also the flag of losers:
1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

TWICE

I see this LOSER flag flown all the time, IN AMERICA:
1280px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png

Fuck those invading LOSERS!!!

And that was a perfectly acceptable and legal argument at the time, in the North and South. So saying it was the sole reason the South decided they could no longer remain in the union is pure bullshit.
The Confederate VP is saying it is the foundation of the new government and the cause of secession. Ffs.

The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

Who knew they had fake news in the middle 19th century? All the modern conveniences, eh?

Well child if you think what I said is wrong, explain why the northern slaves weren't freed until the 13th Amendment was passed and ratified in Dec, 1865. The southern slaves were freed by decree in 1863, more than two years earlier.

No slaves were freed in 1863.
True, but the point was that Lincoln's decree only applied to the South. He basically said "fuck all the other slaves.".

Which clearly indicates that nobody really fought the civil war to end or keep slavery. It was simply a result.

But, you are right. Emancipation Proclamation did nothing but throw political red meat to abolitionists who were war weary and ready to let the south go.

Lincoln needed it to keep support for his war.

Which flag?

This one:

Cut the bullshit

The Battle Flag has come to represent the Confederacy in the South and among racists

View attachment 358142
OR...it came to represent....The South, but it was hijacked by racist Democrats, who, ironically, now want it erased.

Remember the TV show "The Dukes of Hazzard" with the "General Lee" sporting the Army if Northern Virginia Battle Flag (which Lee commanded)?

general1.jpg

NOBODY thought this CBS television show was using a symbol of "we hate america" in 1980. It was NOTHING but symbol of the South and nobody gave a shit. Nobody bitched about institutional racism being perpetuated in entertainment (or whatever the complaint is).

IN FACT, I bet you gave not one single fuck about it until that television show was long gone. YOU PROBABLY WATCHED AND ENJOYED THE DUKES OF HAZZARD!!!

So when did this "symbol of we hate America and black people" begin to offend your sensitive ass? When did you decide for everybody else and it was a symbol of hate?

Which flag?

This one:

Cut the bullshit

The Battle Flag has come to represent the Confederacy in the South and among racists

View attachment 358142
OR...it came to represent....The South, but it was hijacked by racist Democrats, who, ironically, now want it erased.

Remember the TV show "The Dukes of Hazzard" with the "General Lee" sporting the Army if Northern Virginia Battle Flag (which Lee commanded)?

general1.jpg

NOBODY thought this CBS television show was using a symbol of "we hate america" in 1980. It was NOTHING but symbol of the South and nobody gave a shit. Nobody bitched about institutional racism being perpetuated in entertainment (or whatever the complaint is).

IN FACT, I bet you gave not one single fuck about it until that television show was long gone. YOU PROBABLY WATCHED AND ENJOYED THE DUKES OF HAZZARD!!!

So when did this "symbol of we hate America and black people" begin to offend your sensitive ass? When did you decide for everybody else and it was a symbol of hate?

Them Duke Boys decided to take the General Lee and chase down some Negroes who were looking at Daisy

Boss Hogg stood by and laughed as them Duke Boys stomped those Negroes

Which flag?

This one:

Cut the bullshit

View attachment 358142

general1.jpg

Them Duke Boys decided to take the General Lee and chase down some Negroes who were looking at Daisy

Which episode was that?

Answer truthfully:
Did you give one single fuck in 1980 that "them duke boys" were driving around with a "symbol of hate" on the roof of their car?

(we all know the answer)(you're avoiding it because it blows up your entire virtue-signaling thread and makes you a fucking puppet)

Which flag?

This one:

Cut the bullshit

View attachment 358142

general1.jpg

Which episode was that?

Answer truthfully:
Did you give one single fuck in 1980 that "them duke boys" were driving around with a "symbol of hate" on the roof of their car?

(we all know the answer)(you're avoiding it because it blows up your entire virtue-signaling thread and makes you a fucking puppet)
Did them Duke Boys paint a Rebel Flag on their roof to celebrate their hatred of the United States or to remind “negroes” of their proper place?

Lincoln invaded the South, not the other way around. Ft Sumter was within Carolina's territorial boundaries.
It was Federal territory in perpetuity by treaty.
It was federal property. South Carolina still had legal jurisdiction over the property.

Fort Bragg is in North Carolina. Are you claiming it's not part of North Carolina?

There was no "treaty." The federal government doesn't make treaties with states. The state ceded the property to the federal government. It would be no different than ceding it to a private individual. SC law was still in force in Ft Sumter. If someone stationed at the fort wanted a divorce, he would have the cases decided in an SC court room.

In the meantime I wonder when you plan to answer some of my questions to you. Do you love the USA? Have you ever fought for it or anything else? If not, what gives you the idea you know why anybody else has fought anywhere, or at any time?

I registered during Vietnam and was not drafted

I love the USA, that is why the very idea of Americans taking up arms against this great country appalls me.

I spent 40 years working for the US Army developing and testing cutting edge military equipment that saved thousands of lives.
You hate the USA. You have no problem with thugs taking over downtown Seattle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back