The Flag of Treason

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?

N

You Democrats lost, just as bad as you lost to Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Trump is the modern-day Lincoln, and he's gonna whup yer sorry asses again, just wait.

N

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?

N
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?
Yes, the Confederacy declared itself another country.

How could you not know this?

N

We need monuments to Ho Chi Minh

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...

If you burn the Canadian flag in an enclosed space, you'll get REALLY baked.

canada-legalise-marijuana-g7-cannabis-legal_blog_full.jpg

N

You Democrats lost, just as bad as you lost to Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Trump is the modern-day Lincoln, and he's gonna whup yer sorry asses again, just wait.
tRump is a modern day Quisling.

N

Stupid question, we weren't fighting over our own territory.

If we had won could would they still be flying theirs?

Forum List

Back