The Fix Was In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Is anybody surprised that dimocraps would corrupt the DoJ just to keep their own out of Prison? Which is where the majority of them belong anyway.

I bet you're all just as shocked as I am

Sorry to post all of it but, WTH??

Lisa Page: The DOJ Forbade Us From Bringing a Negligent Release of Classified Information Charge Against Hillary Clinton
Ace of Spades HQ

Yes, the fix was in.

Say, anyone remember when Loretta Lynch claimed she was recusing herself from this case due to her speaking with Bill Clinton furtively on an airport tarmac?

Well actually she didn't recuse herself -- she said she would do as the FBI recommended. But she intended the media to sell that as a recusal, and the media so sold it.

Turns out, the DOJ did not defer to the FBI at all.

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that officials in the bureau, including then-FBI Director James Comey, discussed Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing "gross negligence," but the Justice Department shut them down.
Newly released transcripts from Page’s private testimony in front of a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in July 2018 sheds new light on the internal discussions about an investigation into Clinton's emails....

Page said Comey and the FBI spoke with DOJ about a gross negligence charge for Clinton multiple times, but that the DOJ consistently pushed back on it. "We had multiple conversations with the Justice Department about bringing a gross negligence charge. And that’s, as I said, the advice that we got from the Department was that they did not think -- that it was constitutionally vague and not sustainable," she said.

View image on Twitter

John Ratcliffe

✔@RepRatcliffe

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/status/1105658231198765057

Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information.

10:33 PM - Mar 12, 2019

21K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on Twitter

John Ratcliffe

✔@RepRatcliffe

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/status/1105636848423063553

The newly released transcripts of my interview with Lisa Page indicate that Peter Strzok had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia prior to the launch of the FBI and special counsel investigations into the matter.

9:09 PM - Mar 12, 2019

3,056 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

FoxNews reported that her ex-lover Peter Strzok was eager to join the Mueller investigation, as he believed it could end with the impeachment of the president he politically loathed -- and that would also help his career.

It's time to reopen the Hillary Email Investigation -- this time, under new management.

OP should be 3 or 4 paragraphs, a link and comment. Closed. Feel freed to start another within rules.

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back