The Fix is in! The “Experts” say Herd Immunity may NOT be possible

So why do you think they wanted us to all get shots? Do you think they are implanting location chips?
For the government to make you obedient.

Got your shots, Asslips?
Make you obedient? How would a shot make you obedient?
Because your doing as the state bids, and letting them inject your with an experimental vaccine.
Do you pay taxes? Did you give this site your information to login? Are you being obedient because you willingly did something?

Couldn’t see this coming. What a bunch of bullshit.

That's because you are apparently a brain dead twat. Experts have been saying this the whole time. 70% (or 200 million plus) of Americans would have to contract Covid to begin reaching herd immunity. We're only at 31+ million right now, and cases will decrease by year with a vaccine.

You're just an ignorant dumbass to the actual science. It has no place in your Qult45 hive mind. Shocker.

So what I am understanding from the article is that we may not achieve herd immunity because 25% or more do not plan to get the vaccine for one reason or another, so somebody a Mayo clinic says, as a society, we have rejected herd immunity? Well. At least I my wife, kids and in-laws got ours and that is the bulk of our traveling group.
I read somewhere that maybe 50% of adults had received at least the first shot. I would be surprised at anybody taking the first shot, but rejecting the second. I am no epidemiologist but maybe it will just take longer to get there. At the same time, it seems we will get to the point where the vast majority of the people that do get it and possibly die of it are the people that reject the vaccine, so not really worried about them. That may sound cold, but it is just a reflection of reality. I am retired, vaccinated and willing to take boosters as necessary as I already to annually for flue and am going on with my life. I can't take it for anybody else, so not inclined to worry about them as it is their decision, no matter how it turns out for them.

So why do you think they wanted us to all get shots? Do you think they are implanting location chips?
For the government to make you obedient.

Got your shots, Asslips?
Make you obedient? How would a shot make you obedient?
Because your doing as the state bids, and letting them inject your with an experimental vaccine.
Do you pay taxes? Did you give this site your information to login? Are you being obedient because you willingly did something?

I do. None of that require me to let a stranger squirt fluid into my body.

Glad to hear you got your shot. You’re a real hero helping America become great again by allowing a multinational corporation experiment on you.

I support Bernie Sanders and AOC in general
That ain’t something to brag about.

Depends what side of the fence you're on. But like I said, I don't support their stances on vaccines, so I don't support -everything- they say.
That’s good. Because we were in a nuke-threat war with their side for 44 years. Doesn’t speak well for their party.
Bernie considered the USSR a vacation. A holiday. That’s like Jane Fonda and the Vietcong tank.
Occasional Kotex is his disciple.

View attachment 482238
What’s the conspiracy theory?
The OP.

What did you think I was talking about?
So what’s the conspiracy? The experts are saying there will be no herd immunity with WuFlu. Source is MSM.

View attachment 482238
What’s the conspiracy theory?
The OP.

What did you think I was talking about?
So what’s the conspiracy? The experts are saying there will be no herd immunity with WuFlu. Source is MSM.
Are ya stupid? "The fix is in!" He says.

Now remember that water is wet and to look both ways before you cross the street.

Forum List

Back