The Five States That Were Most Effective Fighting Covid

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. My state, which had and still has some of the most strict rules to combat the virus is number 3 in being effective in fighting it.

Since we were where it all started in the US, were ground zero for the virus and were predicted to become the Wuhan Province of America, this is good news.

The Governor set very strict rules and we shut down completely before some other states, it paid off.

Congratulations to the five states. We all deserve a pat on the back for all our hard work and sacrifice.

This is interesting. My state, which had and still has some of the most strict rules to combat the virus is number 3 in being effective in fighting it.

So, you are happy at the fact, that your state and Federal Government dictated to you how to live your life? That must be nice to know one of the many reasons maybe that is why YOU and others cannot be happy. Be happy to know you can actually live your life freely without the government up your ass.
I live in the state that my Governor loves Totalitarianism and she probably wishes she could do much more to stifle the state even more.

Of course, she was (just like all the other Blue state Governors) she was just "following the Science".
But we all knew it wasn't even about "Following the Science". It was all about having as much control of a group of people (such as people in your state) bow down and kissing her ass! Which many folks in my state did.

So, yeah....give yourself a pat on the back for a well done job! You should be proud of your state Government for being such as ass. :rolleyes:

Since we were where it all started in the US, were ground zero for the virus and were predicted to become the Wuhan Province of America, this is good news.

The Governor set very strict rules and we shut down completely before some other states, it paid off.

Congratulations to the five states. We all deserve a pat on the back for all our hard work and sacrifice.

Actually, the up to date stats show the most effective efforts against coronavirus were in Alaska, Hawaii, Vermont, Maine and Oregon.

Results are what counts, not how draconian the restrictions implemented are.

Conn and Penn have some of the highest death rates.

That was real effective ?????

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well you Washington people are good little communists deep down. Congrats.

Interesting. What is also interesting is that many within the field of study are "waiting" to see how these vaccine outcomes play out. Now, I don't know about anyone else but that is telling.

Tal Brosh, head of the Infectious Disease Unit at Samson Assuta Ashdod Hospital, told The Jerusalem Post, “There is a race to get the public vaccinated, so we are willing to take more risks.” But when asked if she would take the vaccine right away, she responded: “I won’t be taking it immediately – probably not for at least the coming year,” she told the Post. “We have to wait and see whether it really works.”

According to Brosh's opinion, the wait was due not to the risk factor but because she'd described how the vaccines in current use could wind up disintegrating prior to entry of cells, aka not work at all.

I think wait and see approach is rational, particularly with plant-based options soon to hit the streets that is pure protein (99.9%) without any adverse risks as with animal-based vaccines, particularly knowing that these novel vaccines are untested even 2 years out.

You are a moron and you probably suck Inslee's dick. Did you live in the CHOP/CHAZ too? Inslee's lockdowns were pure political theater. After killing off thousands of nursing home residents with his idiotic quarantine of covid infected with vulnerable people, the moron decided it wasn't enough to keep it on the west side and released it in Spokane--yeah, he did. Then after getting his ass kicked in the election (he carried the westside of course). He enacted punitive lockdowns on the remainder of the state because we didn't vote for his idiot ass. Next time you feel like patting yourself on the back--try a little research beyond the propaganda that MSN spews. What a moron.

The states on that list did hard work to combat the virus. I wish the rest of the nation had taken it seriously and did the same.

Too many died. None of them should have died.

The states on that list did hard work to combat the virus. I wish the rest of the nation had taken it seriously and did the same.

Too many died. None of them should have died.

New England wiped out a bunch of elderly early on.

That includes Penn and Conn.

Your list should be printed and used for toilet paper.

Actually, the up to date stats show the most effective efforts against coronavirus were in Alaska, Hawaii, Vermont, Maine and Oregon.

Results are what counts, not how draconian the restrictions implemented are.

Florida: 167
Population: 21.5 million
--------------------------
Florida was undercounted and I didn't see TX in there, but they undercounted as well.

Forum List

Back