The Five Components of Biden's Victory in 2020

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
First of all, yes. Biden won the presidency in 2020. The electors of the states voted in a majority for Biden and that is what winning the presidency is. How did he do that? We who hope it does not happen again, should stop to remember the factors that contributed to his victory.

I believe that there were five, but this thread is to discuss if you think that there were more or less.

1) Biden's charisma, his presidential bearing, his announced plans for the future of America, and his energy and talent on the campaign trail.

2) The media's hatred for Trump and willingness to lie non-stop in their effort to defeat him.

3) The deepstate's hatred for Trump and willingness to lie non-stop in their efforts to defeat him.

4) The lawmakers and executives in swing states' hatred for Trump and willingness to use COVID as an excuse to change the voting rules to make them favorable to Democrats and cheaters.

5) The state vote counters' hatred for Trump and willingness to count votes irregularly in order to defeat him.

I believe that some factors weighed more heavily than others. I won't say which, because I would like your input.

First of all, yes. Biden won the presidency in 2020. The electors of the states voted in a majority for Biden and that is what winning the presidency is. How did he do that? We who hope it does not happen again, should stop to remember the factors that contributed to his victory.

I believe that there were five, but this thread is to discuss if you think that there were more or less.

1) Biden's charisma, his presidential bearing, his announced plans for the future of America, and his energy and talent on the campaign trail.

2) The media's hatred for Trump and willingness to lie non-stop in their effort to defeat him.

3) The deepstate's hatred for Trump and willingness to lie non-stop in their efforts to defeat him.

4) The lawmakers and executives in swing states' hatred for Trump and willingness to use COVID as an excuse to change the voting rules to make them favorable to Democrats and cheaters.

5) The state vote counters' hatred for Trump and willingness to count votes irregularly in order to defeat him.

I believe that some factors weighed more heavily than others. I won't say which, because I would like your input.
Gotta say, after reading reason #1, I thought it was satire.
You think Pedo Joe has charisma, presidential bearing, announced any plans to help us & energy or talent? Campaign trail? His campaign trail was less traveled than a mountain goat path in downtown LA.
You must be tripping on fentanyl to believe any of that.
That alone makes the rest of what you said, true or not, fruit of a poisoned tree.
Joe did not win that election. Anyone with a lick of common sense & a functioning cognitive ability knows that.

First of all, yes. Biden won the presidency in 2020.
giphy.gif

Gotta say, after reading reason #1, I thought it was satire.
It was.
You think Pedo Joe has charisma, presidential bearing, announced any plans to help us & energy or talent? Campaign trail? His campaign trail was less traveled than a mountain goat path in downtown LA.
You must be tripping on fentanyl to believe any of that.
I don't.
That alone makes the rest of what you said, true or not, fruit of a poisoned tree.
Joe did not win that election. Anyone with a lick of common sense & a functioning cognitive ability knows that.
Biden won.

Pretending he did not, is a good way to help him win again.

It was.

I don't.

Biden won.

Pretending he did not, is a good way to help him win again.
Yes, the guy who drew less than a local city council meeting & was obviously suffering from dementia before the election was triumphant by winning 400 fewer counties than Obama but getting more than 10 million more voters, losing 18/19 bellwether counties & the swing states of Florida, Ohio & Iowa.
DT lost by having more votes than any incumbent ever while drawing stadium size crowds & caravans with tens of thousands of vehicles.
DT lost so bad they had to delay reporting results on election night for days because the diaper dude was so far behind.

Pretending dementia man won will allow the corrupt UNiparty to cheat & control our elections for the rest of time.
Thinking Pedo Joe won a legit election is either delusional or stupid.
Take your pick

This is a joke right? Didn't read past #1. You're fucking insane if you actually believe that about Biden. Hahahahahahaha

Yes, the guy who drew less than a local city council meeting & was obviously suffering from dementia before the election was triumphant by winning 400 fewer counties than Obama but getting more than 10 million more voters, losing 18/19 bellwether counties & the swing states of Florida, Ohio & Iowa.
DT lost by having more votes than any incumbent ever while drawing stadium size crowds & caravans with tens of thousands of vehicles.
DT lost so bad they had to delay reporting results on election night for days because the diaper dude was so far behind.
DT lost because the electors from the states cast more votes for Biden than for Trump. That is the U.S. Constitution's definition of winning a presidential election. Yes, there was fraud, irregularities, a hostile media and hostile feds and there were unlawful rule changes. But the electors cast more votes for Biden, the Vice President certified the election, and Biden was sworn in.

That's over. You should focus on 2024.
Pretending dementia man won will allow the corrupt UNiparty to cheat & control our elections for the rest of time.
Thinking Pedo Joe won a legit election is either delusional or stupid.
Take your pick
Legit or not, Pedo Joe won and Pedo Joe is president. I see and hear a lot of whining about factors two through five on my list. What I don't see is any action at all to correct those.

We have two years to fix those issues, and hopefully a GOP congress and GOP state officials can get some of that done. Otherwise, we may well see the Hillary victory in 2024. If that's what you want, keep whining.

2 through 5 fa shizzle, though the system has been 100% corrupt forever.

The Democrats are 110% corrupt, and you really must hand it to them for their determination to be the most corrupt & insane traitors they can be. :)

2 through 5 fa shizzle, though the system has been 100% corrupt forever.

The Democrats are 110% corrupt, and you really must hand it to them for their determination to be the most corrupt & insane traitors they can be. :)
If Trump does not run in 2024, the Dems will not let up on their corruption. Trump is not a special case that the Democrats had to do anything to stop. That is there attitude toward any Republican.

The difference in Trump was the never-Trump republicans. Never-Trumpers are a very small fraction of Republican voters, but a significant fraction of GOP politicians.

Those are the people to be leery about. We know what the Dems are gonna do. There are no doubt many Rebublican presidential hopefuls that would love to see Trump defeated by Biden, Harris, Clinton, or whoever else the Dems pick to run against Trump (or DeSantis). Another four years of a Dem in office would make 2028 a cakewalk for anyone who wins the GOP nom.

This whole message board has way too many republicans on it and it's making me laugh and cry. It's been over a decade for me to join another message board but way back then it was all just great liberals, some radicals but good people.. I guess this is mostly the Trump effect.

This whole message board has way too many republicans on it and it's making me laugh and cry. It's been over a decade for me to join another message board but way back then it was all just great liberals, some radicals but good people.. I guess this is mostly the Trump effect.
Most forums are heavily liberal it's true.

As someone who is neither liberal nor conservative, I find it just right.

I think Biden's charisma is marginal but he is presidential, especially when contrasted to Trump.

I think you're confusing the liberal media's lack of respect for Trump with hate. I doubt the lies about Trump were any worse than the lies about Biden

Right wing paranoia. The I know plenty of 'state' workers and they are pretty representative the the US with one exception, they think gov't can serve a positive benefit to society.

I'm not sure how making voting easier favors either party or are you admitting, like Trump did, that if voting were easier and more people voted the Dems would be favored. The 'cheaters' thing works both ways.

You mean like in GA where the GOP was in charge of the election?

I think Biden's charisma is marginal but he is presidential, especially when contrasted to Trump.
I find him anything but presidential, but Trump is not much better as far as being a Central Casting type president. Obama was much more that, no matter much I disagree with his politics.
I think you're confusing the liberal media's lack of respect for Trump with hate. I doubt the lies about Trump were any worse than the lies about Biden
Tell me some of the lies that the mainstream media told about Biden.
Right wing paranoia. The I know plenty of 'state' workers and they are pretty representative the the US with one exception, they think gov't can serve a positive benefit to society.
That is quite an exception, wouldn't you say?

The average non-government worker experiences government as the people who take their money and try to run their lives and badly.
I'm not sure how making voting easier favors either party or are you admitting, like Trump did, that if voting were easier and more people voted the Dems would be favored. The 'cheaters' thing works both ways.
Making cheating easier makes cheating easier and favors those most willing to cheat.

Also, ballot harvesting was something Dems were already doing as much as the law allowed, so allowing more favored them.

Maybe the Democrats who unlawfully changed the rules felt that Dem voter would be less likely to vote if it were inconvenienced by COVID, while GOP voters would show up if they thought their bladders might fall out waiting in line. Maybe they self-justified that they were leveling that playing field. What they were really doing was making up for the fact that Biden was unable to excite his base.
You mean like in GA where the GOP was in charge of the election?
I'll bite. What about that one state?

Tell me some of the lies that the mainstream media told about Biden.

Fox News Caught Lying About Biden​

That is quite an exception, wouldn't you say?
No.

The average non-government worker experiences government as the people who take their money and try to run their lives and badly.
That is what they are told. What they experience are good or bad roads, schools, utilities, etc.

Making cheating easier makes cheating easier and favors those most willing to cheat.
No proof that means Dems. GOP operatives have been doing it for decades and it lead to the only president to ever resign.

Also, ballot harvesting was something Dems were already doing as much as the law allowed, so allowing more favored them.
If the GOP can't keep up with legal election procedures that is on them.

Maybe the Democrats who unlawfully changed the rules felt that Dem voter would be less likely to vote if it were inconvenienced by COVID, while GOP voters would show up if they thought their bladders might fall out waiting in line. Maybe they self-justified that they were leveling that playing field. What they were really doing was making up for the fact that Biden was unable to excite his base.
GOP folk voted by mail too whatever their reasons. They tend to be older so it gives the GOP and advantage.

I'll bite. What about that one state?
You mean where the GOP was in charge of the election and confirmed it was free and fair? Or AZ where a GOP 'forensic' audit found it too was free and fair.

Fox News Caught Lying About Biden​

Those examples were opinion talking heads, not news anchors and reporters.

No.

That is what they are told. What they experience are good or bad roads, schools, utilities, etc.
Then why is it only government workers who think government brings a positive benefit?
No proof that means Dems. GOP operatives have been doing it for decades and it lead to the only president to ever resign.
Nixon's crimes had nothing to do with vote counting, ballot harvesting, ballot hiding, and unlawful changes to election rules.
If the GOP can't keep up with legal election procedures that is on them.

GOP folk voted by mail too whatever their reasons. They tend to be older so it gives the GOP and advantage.

You mean where the GOP was in charge of the election and confirmed it was free and fair? Or AZ where a GOP 'forensic' audit found it too was free and fair.
Ok, that is two states. the voter fraud was all over the country.

Those examples were opinion talking heads, not news anchors and reporters.
If you don't consider Fox News to be a new channel, we agree. Do you have an example of a news anchor or reporter lying about Trump?

Then why is it only government workers who think government brings a positive benefit?
You mean that since you don't nobody does?

Nixon's crimes had nothing to do with vote counting, ballot harvesting, ballot hiding, and unlawful changes to election rules.
Had everything to do with influencing an election using illegal methods.

Ok, that is two states. the voter fraud was all over the country.
Everywhere an election was investigated no fraud was found. Trump's Attorney General agreed.

Forum List

Back