The first thing Obama did as president .

Probably because he had some shady business planned that he didn't want Biden to know about? In other words, get Biden out of the way, WAY out of the way, while he conducted some nefarious business. This would be MY guess.

DURAK, ARGENTINA--Scientists have uncovered the remains of a massive stone structure and other artifacts, estimated to be 4000 years old, in a remote corner of Antarctica. The find, announced at a press conference here today, is the first evidence of ancient civilization on the icy continent and is being hailed as one of the most important archaeological digs of the century.

I hope you're not serious. Anyone can take a picture and black out a portion of it.
The op speaks for itself, presuming you bothered to
look at it.
Sorry, no, I can't afford to waste 40 minutes nor allow others to lead me by the nose watching a video if the OP himself cannot even bother giving a one sentence summary of the content.

Biden started speaking, and Obama said, "Is there some frigid wasteland we can send this guy to?"

Mr. Magoo was on a special mission to see if the workers at Antarctica’s 7-Elevens and Dunkin‘ Donuts all spoke with Indian accents. And I’m told he impressed all the natives with his comments about the size of the Arctic Circle.

He thought Biden would be a good liaison between the Democrats and the Antarcticans.

1585753684132.png

Forum List

Back