The first responders are not invited to the 10 year anniversary at ground zero

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
NYC Policemen and Firefighters are not invited to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 at Ground Zero..... The mayor claims there isn't room for them. They weren't invited on that day in 2001 either. THEY JUST SHOWED UP AND DID THEIR JOB ! Please re-post if you think they belong more than the Politicians. ABSOLUTE BS!!!!!! If you agree let your voice be heard~~ Bush would never allow this, if they dis-invite BO and his posse there'd be plenty of room:evil:

coincidence ??I Think not!! Obama is giving a nod to his muslim buddies!!a subtle message to the left and our enemies that he does not recognize law enforcement and fire fighters as heroes ...the silence from the left is deafening !!

Last edited:
Dont forget, the mayor also doesnt think there is room for the Greek church to be rebuilt either.

Yet plenty of room for a victory mosque which a need for was never there until, the victory.

Last edited:
NEW YORK (WABC) -- They were the first ones on the scene when the World Trade Center towers fell, but the first responders are not invited to this year's September 11th Memorial ceremony.

Mayor Bloomberg's office has confirmed the first responders won't be invited to the 10th anniversary ceremony at Ground Zero.

They have not been invited to previous memorials.

City Hall says it's because of security and space issues.

The city said, "Our first priority for the ceremony is to accommodate victims' family members. We're working to find ways to recognize and honor first responders and other groups at different places and times."

LINK

Dont forget, the mayor also doesnt think there is room for the Greek church to be rebuilt either.

Yet plenty of room for a victory mosque which a need for was never there until, the victory.

This post is so full of fail.

Both the Greek Orthodox Church that hasn't been rebuilt, and the mosque that are soon to be built, are private property issues.

The Mayor has nothing to do with either one.

I don't think you guys understand how these memorials go.

This isn't the first one. We've done this 9 times before, in NY. The event is the same each time, the guests are the same - victim's families.

The first responders have never been invited to that ceremony. (It's also pretty foolish to think that it's the only memorial event for 9/11. There are countless other events that honor the first responders).

okay you all. As a service member im going to ask can you people please stop with the attack the Obama and his so called supporters.

Its hard enough to wake up and deal with the mess we made in Iraq and overseas in general. I have been lurking This board for a while and posting for a few weeks. I have to say, I don't consider myself a liberal or a conservative rather an American. I also have to add the lack of respect and utter stupidity coming form you all on the right is straight poison. wth is wrong with you people? I mean really. its 100% embarrassing and a lot of you should be ashamed.

we have a LT COL on site right now who is preaching to us about FDR and the NRA bill that he passed to get up past a recessions. I find the Rights lack of knowledge on these mater down right scary.

sorry for the rant but 9/11 was a day we all had to deal with. don't make this about Obama, politics or your agenda, instead make it about us coming together as a nation. But I have to admit, some of you on the right are sick puppies and at 31, im still processing how you all became so full of hate.

As Yoda said, only the Sith deal in Absolutes, I see absolutes have become a rally cry of the right and its down Right scary.

okay you all. As a service member im going to ask can you people please stop with the attack the Obama and his so called supporters.

Its hard enough to wake up and deal with the mess we made in Iraq and overseas in general. I have been lurking This board for a while and posting for a few weeks. I have to say, I don't consider myself a liberal or a conservative rather an American. I also have to add the lack of respect and utter stupidity coming form you all on the right is straight poison. wth is wrong with you people? I mean really. its 100% embarrassing and a lot of you should be ashamed.

we have a LT COL on site right now who is preaching to us about FDR and the NRA bill that he passed to get up past a recessions. I find the Rights lack of knowledge on these mater down right scary.

sorry for the rant but 9/11 was a day we all had to deal with. don't make this about Obama, politics or your agenda, instead make it about us coming together as a nation. But I have to admit, some of you on the right are sick puppies and at 31, im still processing how you all became so full of hate.

As Yoda said, only the Sith deal in Absolutes, I see absolutes have become a rally cry of the right and its down Right scary.
Welcome to USMB, Notebrakei. In which branch are you a service member?

Dont fall into that trap buddy!!!
Tell these people nothing, they'll use it against you!!!!!!!!

Excuse me? I always welcome service members to USMB, and I looked at all the August new members, and couldn't find an introductory thread for Mr. Notebrakei. I was merely curious, so other people in his branch might want to welcome him, too. They're after all, a band of brothers. Did I miss something? :)

Excuse me? I always welcome service members to USMB, and I looked at all the August new members, and couldn't find an introductory thread for Mr. Notebrakei. I was merely curious, so other people in his branch might want to welcome him, too. They're after all, a band of brothers. Did I miss something? :)

I know the USMB tricks...you've been sent out ahead of the others to soften the poor bloke up.

I know the USMB tricks...you've been sent out ahead of the others to soften the poor bloke up.
"Sent out?" lol Who are the "others," pray tell?

NYC Policemen and Firefighters are not invited to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 at Ground Zero..... The mayor claims there isn't room for them. They weren't invited on that day in 2001 either. THEY JUST SHOWED UP AND DID THEIR JOB ! Please re-post if you think they belong more than the Politicians. ABSOLUTE BS!!!!!! If you agree let your voice be heard~~ Bush would never allow this, if they dis-invite BO and his posse there'd be plenty of room:evil:

Bush would never allow this?!?! By my count it's 7 times for him vs. 3 for Obama. Prejudice much? :eusa_hand:

First responders would shade Obama' limelight.

He want's to turn the event into an OBL takedown powerpoint.

New Topics

Forum List

Back