The first holes in her head...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Holes she didn't have when she was born, anyway :)

Before:

135144d5599d35b83.jpg

During:
135144d5599d61aaa.jpg

After :)

135144d5599d9783e.jpg

Her mother and I actually had put this off for a bit; Alaina had started asking a few weeks ago. Her reason for wanting earrings?

"Madison (friend) said I'd look cute!"

Me: "Alaina, that's a VERY wrong answer..."

A few days ago, when asked again...

"Because I think I'd look cute! I want my ears pierced because I really think I like how I'd look!"

That'll do....That'll do. :)

She is such a cutey! Those are very cute earrings and she was right, "She does look good!" Now it starts!

Is Alaina about 7?

Said1 said:
What starts? :cry:
From 'baby' to 'teen.' :laugh: While there are some *ahem* difficult moments, the 'aha!' moments of knowing they are currently on the right path more than make up for the :coffee3: moments.

Watching these beings who a few moments ago, you were holding their heads in your hand, turn into beings with their own preferences, personalities, and interests, it's just a miracle! Not too mention an interesting adventure!

I know, I know. Amanda has been giving away a lot her toys and 'kids' stuff ie" little tykes kitchen, desk etc. I'm having a hard time with this stage. I suppose I'll just have to get over it though. :cry:

Said1 said:
I know, I know. Amanda has been giving away a lot her toys and 'kids' stuff ie" little tykes kitchen, desk etc. I'm having a hard time with this stage. I suppose I'll just have to get over it though. :cry:
With my youngest turning 21 on Wednesday and having left for college again, yesterday, I'm wondering how my 3 got so old, when it feels like a couple days ago that I was bringing them home from the hospital, stepping on Barbie shoes or leggos in the night?

dmp said:
Indeed - Kids get VERY old, VERY quickly.. :-/

Come to think of it, I'm getting old very quickly too :(
Well see the trick is YOU have 1 birthday for every 4 of theirs. Then they will eventually catch up! ;)

Forum List

Back