The first couple portrayed as apes

You'll notice how the SO UPSET left has taken to the insinuation of racism here. BUT, you want to see what these scumbags write about a Down's Syndrome baby?

We all recognize that Palin is a legitimate political target, but to PICK on her innocent baby, much less ALL babies with Down's syndrome? Perhaps we should pick on B. Insane's 2 young daughters, I'm srure some unsavory remarks can be made about them!

Weren't you people the one's always yelling about the CHILDREN are off limits? Let's now hear the spin on this, HYPOCRISY should be placed after any Liberals party affiliation!

That isn't even from this thread.

Apparently they're so desperate to lose the topic here they're harvesting other threads now... :lmao:

No, it's not Pogo Stick, it's meant to show the fucking indignation of you and the others in here is BULLSHIT... PaintYourShack can make fun of a Down's Syndrome baby, yet all you scum can think about is RACISM from a Belgium picture. Here, I always thought you bastards were for the children I even remember your president saying

Just do anything to save that one child, yet make fun of them is fine with you hypocrites. You're a deranged little man, that concentrates on a small fact that SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS founded the KKK, and would go on for 100 posts about it, when the FACT was right before your face. Yes, I'll keep harvesting this little incident, simply to show NEW FORUM members, just what you subversives are all about! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

--- so being called on it, he doubles down. Can't make this shit up.

:dig:

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't even from this thread.

Apparently they're so desperate to lose the topic here they're harvesting other threads now... :lmao:

No, it's not Pogo Stick, it's meant to show the fucking indignation of you and the others in here is BULLSHIT... PaintYourShack can make fun of a Down's Syndrome baby, yet all you scum can think about is RACISM from a Belgium picture. Here, I always thought you bastards were for the children I even remember your president saying

Just do anything to save that one child, yet make fun of them is fine with you hypocrites. You're a deranged little man, that concentrates on a small fact that SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS founded the KKK, and would go on for 100 posts about it, when the FACT was right before your face. Yes, I'll keep harvesting this little incident, simply to show NEW FORUM members, just what you subversives are all about! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

And you're still in denial that the LIBERAL PBS stated you were WRONG....You can't make this shit up folks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmD-QimMXE

And you're still in denial that the LIBERAL PBS stated you were WRONG....You can't make this shit up folks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

PBS refuted nothing about me.

Just as you refuted nothing about posts 361 and 398.

Guess you lose.

Oh wait, I'm being unfair -- you did saunter in with this sterling bit of logic:
You have NO PROOF that those Confederate soldiers WEREN'T DEMOCRAPS, and If you go to BING with KKK FOUNDED BY DEMOCRAPS, you'll get 479,000 links to it!

:rofl:

You "get links to it". What a devastating argument. My head swims.

But being April Fool's Day and all I humored you and Googled "KKK founded by Republicans". I got 529.000 links

Guess you still lose. By a margin of fifty thousand links.

rofl.gif

Last edited:

You lose.

Still with that OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER, I see. You really need to see a psychiatrist, this THING about refusing to admit that PBS stated Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power. The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.

Rise of the Ku Klux Klan . U.S. Grant: Warrior . WGBH American Experience | PBS

No Jackass, YOU LOST!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Is this deranged little man, the BEST and BRIGHTEST you liberals can come up with in here? :cuckoo:

You lose.

Still with that OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER, I see. You really need to see a psychiatrist, this THING about refusing to admit that PBS stated Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power. The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.

Is this deranged little man, the BEST and BRIGHTEST you liberals can come up with in here? :cuckoo:
He's trying to pretend he's not holding his ass in his hands.

You lose.

He's trying to pretend he's not holding his ass in his hands.

I await his next delusional post with baited breath!

Um... that's not my ass -- it's yours. Like it back?

Jeeves?
platter.jpg

"baited" huh? :rofl:

Here, knock yerself out, make it an even ten:

Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.

Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.

It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.

Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.

Sorry, fresh out of delusional posts. I go to you two for those.

Jeeves?
platter.jpg

Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.

Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.

It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.

Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.

How many times have you used that ass picture? Well, OK, I'll just have to point out your STRONG case of OCD, and you keep coming back, humiliation apparently doesn't overcome your compulsion to be tortured by FACT

Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power. The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...cle/grant-kkk/

Funny how when pointed out even a LEFT LEANING site, such as PBS agrees with me on the KKK, the subversives kept arguing that PBS was wrong! They really are the party of the 2 digit IQ clan!

Jeeves?
platter.jpg

How many times have you used that ass picture? Well, OK, I'll just have to point out your STRONG case of OCD, and you keep coming back, humiliation apparently doesn't overcome your compulsion to be tortured by FACT

Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power. The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.

Funny how when pointed out even a LEFT LEANING site, such as PBS agrees with me on the KKK, the subversives kept arguing that PBS was wrong! They really are the party of the 2 digit IQ clan!

And once again dumbass....

Where do you see the word "party" in that quote?
Reading comprehension...

Take the plate already. Jeeves is getting tired holding your ass up.

Cue music: "Cheek to Cheek"

Jeeves?
platter.jpg

And once again dumbass....

Where do you see the word "party" in that quote?
Reading comprehension...

Take the plate already. Jeeves is getting tired holding your ass up.

Cue music: "Cheek to Cheek"

Well Pogo Stick, SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS are really crepe suzette's?

Talk about reading comprehension...The OCD has not only made you an outright head case, instead of just going away humiliated, you must come back for more humiliation..... Perhaps some of this would cure what ails you, but I'd imagine you'd wet your pants if actually done to you!

:whip:

Please, have the good sense, and common courtesy to NOT make yourself looked more like that ASS than you already do!

Still no "party" huh? :itsok:

Party on, Danth. Keep looking. It's gotta be out there.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Party!!! OMG, when talking Republican and Democrat do we have to state PARTY to identify them? I'm crying, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT, you're deranged, and even the other loony left are staying away from your derangement! Hard breathing, good thing I'm not drinking, might pass out! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

THIS is the brightest and BEST of the subversives?..... I think you need a :smiliehug:, and put to bed! Do you also sleep with a "TEDDY"....:D

Many or most blacks were Republicans then so it makes no sense that 'Democrats fled to be rid of blacks'.

The True History of the Democratic Racist Party

What about the reviled, allegedly anti-black, Republican "Southern strategy"? Pat Buchanan, writing for Richard Nixon (who became the Republican Party candidate two years later) coined the term "Southern strategy." They expected the "strategy" to ultimately result in the complete marginalization of racist Southern Democrats. "We would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states' rights, human rights, small government, and a strong national defense," said Buchanan, "and leave it to the 'party of [Democratic Georgia Gov. Lester] Maddox, [1966 Democratic challenger against Spiro Agnew for Maryland governor George] Mahoney, and [Democratic Alabama Gov. George] Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice.'" And President Richard Nixon, Republican, implemented the first federal affirmative action (race-based preference) laws with goals and timetables.
In 1964, only 5% of the blacks identified themselves as Republican. By 1968, on 1 to 2% identified themselves as Republicans while over 90% identified themselves as Democrats. What better place for Southern Democrats who hated blacks than the Republican Party?
Blacks and the Democratic Party

Last edited:
Many or most blacks were Republicans then so it makes no sense that 'Democrats fled to be rid of blacks'.

What about the reviled, allegedly anti-black, Republican "Southern strategy"? Pat Buchanan, writing for Richard Nixon (who became the Republican Party candidate two years later) coined the term "Southern strategy." They expected the "strategy" to ultimately result in the complete marginalization of racist Southern Democrats. "We would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states' rights, human rights, small government, and a strong national defense," said Buchanan, "and leave it to the 'party of [Democratic Georgia Gov. Lester] Maddox, [1966 Democratic challenger against Spiro Agnew for Maryland governor George] Mahoney, and [Democratic Alabama Gov. George] Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice.'" And President Richard Nixon, Republican, implemented the first federal affirmative action (race-based preference) laws with goals and timetables.
In 1964, only 5% of the blacks identified themselves as Republican. By 1968, on 1 to 2% identified themselves as Republicans while over 90% identified themselves as Democrats. What better place for Southern Democrats who hated blacks than the Republican Party?
Yeah, they flocked to the party that wrote the biggest welfare checks. No argument there.

Yeah, they flocked to the party that wrote the biggest welfare checks. No argument there.

images

Last edited:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Party!!! OMG, when talking Republican and Democrat do we have to state PARTY to identify them? I'm crying, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT, you're deranged, and even the other loony left are staying away from your derangement! Hard breathing, good thing I'm not drinking, might pass out! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

THIS is the brightest and BEST of the subversives?..... I think you need a :smiliehug:, and put to bed! Do you also sleep with a "TEDDY"....:D

You and Wildman are apparently skipping the same meds. Y'all make this place look like a comic book. Then again I guess that's what you're used to.

Yeah, when you posit that "the Democratic Party founded the KKK" and then all you have is some vague quote that some people who "may have been Democrats" did it, that's a sign that your reasoning is fucked up. And that would be if there were any evidence that your six Confederate vets were Democrats, or indeed had any party affiliation at all -- which there isn't. Bottom line, six ex-soldiers who may or may not be registered with a political party .... don't comprise a political party. That's why you need the word "party".

Moreover, the KKK was one of at least a half-dozen, and probably more, such insurrection groups that sprang up after the Civil War; the KKK was the one that lasted, and even they sprang up as autonomous local groups following the original. Now if a political party was going to found such a movement, why would it form a bunch of unconnected splinter groups --with different names-- when it already had the network to organize at least region-wide, if not nationwide?

mg_4792_duh_white.jpeg

David Duke is a Republican, so this is equivalent to equating the KKK with Republicans. Same biased sample fallacy; you still lose.

Time to post 762 emoticons and 8226 exclamation points. That always works as intelligent refutation. (/sarc)

Last edited:

You and Wildman are apparently skipping the same meds. Y'all make this place look like a comic book. Then again I guess that's what you're used to.

Yeah, when you posit that "the Democratic Party founded the KKK" and then all you have is some vague quote that some people who "may have been Democrats" did it, that's a sign that your reasoning is fucked up. And that would be if there were any evidence that your six Confederate vets were Democrats, or indeed had any party affiliation at all -- which there isn't. Bottom line, six ex-soldiers who may or may not be registered with a political party .... don't comprise a political party. That's why you need the word "party".

Moreover, the KKK was one of at least a half-dozen, and probably more, such insurrection groups that sprang up after the Civil War; the KKK was the one that lasted, and even they sprang up as autonomous local groups following the original. Now if a political party was going to found such a movement, why would it form a bunch of unconnected splinter groups --with different names-- when it already had the network to organize at least region-wide, if not nationwide?

mg_4792_duh_white.jpeg

David Duke is a Republican, so this is equivalent to equating the KKK with Republicans. Same biased sample fallacy; you still lose.

Time to post 762 emoticons and 8226 exclamation points. That always works as intelligent refutation. (/sarc)

Well folks, if you want an excellent object lesson on OCD (OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER) this Pogo Stick, is a prime case! Simply walking away from his FAILED position, would have let this topic die, But...NOOOOOO! This asshole wants to continue to fight the PBS website stating HE WAS WRONG, He'll TWIST, SPIN, MUTILATE, and STAPLE anything he can find, from any source to try and prove PBS and I don't know what we are talking about! It was a simple statement, and he didn't like it....tough shit!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.

Come on Pogo, my boy, call me names, insult my intelligence, Post your cute little posters, and I'll continue to make you my entertainment. What is this now, 3 days, your DISORDER hasn't subsided! You need a mental professional, and some of the infamous OBOZOCARE to straighten you head out....They might even suggest a DEATH PANEL, as you seem to be OVER THE CLIFF, when it comes to me and bitch slapping your dumb ass about the KKK was founded by Democrats. Everyone has known it for over a century, but NOT YOU! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Come on Liberals, give this boy a hand, he REALLY TRIED but keeps ending up looking like Joe Biden's son when it comes to intelligence...Hey Pogo, remember that 3 letter word....J-O-B-S? I think you need to get one, and get off the internet, we've simply warped your mind! :eusa_boohoo: Now :eusa_shhh: and don't make yourself look any dumber than this....BUT, I'll NEVER let you forget this dumbass diatribe!

Vigilante
peeing-man.gif
Pogo Stick

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back