The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

You mean you didn't know? ALL of US. We ALL.. get together and celebrate our past wars. Every year. Like clockwork. We "rebrand" ALL the symbols and leaders. Especially those of the losers. Because.. I mean.. deep down.. don't we ALL understand that? Well,.. just because they were outgunned or outnumbered.. Just because they lost.. At horrific expense to ALL of our people and nation.. Doesn't mean they were wrong. Does it? They always had at least one great point, one really clever commander, one super cool symbol that really grabs ALL at their gut level.. I mean

:CryingCow:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"It is not inherently racist to support confederate historical statues. "

Yes it is. Because that's what the confederacy stood for.

And generations ago, we as a nation, decided to rebrand them as symbols of regional pride. And have been fine with that for 5 generations.
You do understand that the smart people disagree with you?

I've posted pictures from joint Union/Confederate Army reunions, with the American FLag and Confederate Battle Flag being flown together.

YOur denial of history, is not you being smart, it is you being a political zealot.
So? Why didn't you post these pictures of the Confederate flag...?

WITF-Keep-Alabama-White.jpg

KKK_ConfederateFlag-300x241.jpg

6a00d8341c697453ef0240a4cfd1d5200d-500wi

st-petersberg-florida-demonstrators-support-segregation-woman-holds-CWCCXB.jpg

web19-jim-crow-voter-disenfranchisement.jpg

Riverside_swastika.jpeg

19_nazisalute_r_w--(None).jpg

ZJQD77N6IJMJ5CFIR4TTJ67KRY.jpg

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Nazi1.png

Because my point was of the successful rebranding of the symbols that took place after the civil war.

Not about the failed attempt by some racists to co-opt the symbol for their uses.

That being said, I am sure the white supremacists of today, appreciate you siding with them.

D'uh.

"It is not inherently racist to support confederate historical statues. "

Yes it is. Because that's what the confederacy stood for.

And generations ago, we as a nation, decided to rebrand them as symbols of regional pride. And have been fine with that for 5 generations.
You do understand that the smart people disagree with you?

I've posted pictures from joint Union/Confederate Army reunions, with the American FLag and Confederate Battle Flag being flown together.

YOur denial of history, is not you being smart, it is you being a political zealot.
You talking about flags or statues? Make up your mind.

Symbols of regional pride. That is what they both are now, so the point is valid. As you know. So, why you pretending not to?

Oh, right. YOu know that your position is false, so games like that are your only hope of even pretending to "score a point".
So if nazi's wave a nazi flag and claim they're doing so out of national pride, you're good with that, right?

Dude. YOu are dishonest about everYthing, up to and including transcripts that I can rub in your face.

you can't do comparisons. That requires some degree of honesty, and yours is at ZERO.

4. We, as a nation, have been fine with it. And still are. It is just you lefties that are pretending to be upset, to give you something to cry "Evul Wacism" over.
Dumbfuck -- you do not speak for the nation. :eusa_doh:

I can point to a stated policy of reconciliation, and over a century of living in harmony, and then, yes, I can speak for America.

I don't believe you when you say Impeached Trump didn't mean "my version of the people."

It was a racist rally. It was sponsored by racists. It was promoted by racists. All of the named guests were racists. The purpose of the rally was to unite different factions of racists. There was no one there on the right but racists. There were no "very fine people" there. Racists are not "very fine people."

I disagree. In my opinion, and obviously in Trump's, there were a significant portion of the protesters who were lured there under false pretenses by the rally organizers, and who did not share the racist views of the rally organizers.
You don't speak for Impeached Trump, ya dumbass. :eusa_doh:

By looking at his clear and explicit words, it is obvious to any honest person what his intent was, and that him and I are on the same page here,

so, yes, I can speak for him.

4. We, as a nation, have been fine with it. And still are. It is just you lefties that are pretending to be upset, to give you something to cry "Evul Wacism" over.
Dumbfuck -- you do not speak for the nation. :eusa_doh:

Correll we haven't been fine with a motherfucking thing. Only white racists like you are trying to lie about this being some kind of symbol of regional pride. And you know you're lying.

Sure we were. I know that you wish your ancestors had put up a fuss about it. But they did not. They had real concerns to worry about.

But you don't get to lie about what they did.

You mean you didn't know? ALL of US. We ALL.. get together and celebrate our past wars. Every year. Like clockwork. We "rebrand" ALL the symbols and leaders. Especially those of the losers. Because.. I mean.. deep down.. don't we ALL understand that? Well,.. just because they were outgunned or outnumbered.. Just because they lost.. At horrific expense to ALL of our people and nation.. Doesn't mean they were wrong. Does it? They always had at least one great point, one really clever commander, one super cool symbol that really grabs ALL at their gut level.. I mean

That you go to such hyperbole and Logical Fallacy of Argument by Ridicule,

shows that you know you cannot win the debate honestly.

But, but,.. I was arguing on your side!
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But, but,.. I was arguing on your side!
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!!

What I want from you has changed. I have realized something.

I want you to come discuss this topic on a thread created for this topic.

Forum List

Back