The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Russian bot. Gotta be. No one is this stupid.

Said the man that is running from my points. This time you didn't even cut them down to nothing and then strawman me.

If I'm "stupid" what does it mean that I have completely kicked your ass?

That you're deranged.. obviously.

Grumblenuts.

This is bob.

1586263312930.png

I've heard that Bob is a really nice guy. That he does all this very fine stuff. (INSERT VERY FINE STUFF HERE).

So, I make the comment some day, that Bob is a "very fine guy".

Are you following me?

Now, you heard different. YOU heard that Bob, is a MASS MURDERER.

So, do you,

a. Tell me I am mistaken about Bob, that he is not fine, he is a mass murderer.

or

b. attack me for supporting mass murder?

This is why I asked you, if you understand that other people can disagree with you. Because your behavior is demonstrating that you do not.

You're being too pathetic to even rate as funny any more.

Your pretense that you don't get my point, to that extent that you cannot even intelligently express disagreement is not credible.

You are obviously stonewalling because you do not have the honesty in you to admit that what you are doing is wrong.

WHich is very sad, because admitting this, costs you ONE EXCUSE to cry "evul wacism".

It does not cost you any other of your many excuses, nor require you to change position on even one policy.

BUT, you still cannot do it.

the question"do you understand that some people disagree with you?"
Not a question. Thus snarky response (also not a question):
You do understand that the smart people disagree with you?
Actually, the crux of this matter, is that you and faun are insisting on judging Trump's words, as though he shares your view of the protesters.
Actually, this is just one more tiresome strawman where you insultingly presume to speak for others rather than being content to address our actual words, speaking only for yourself..
You are literally ignoring his explicitly stated words, about the people in question, and instead judging him as though he thinks the same as you.
..You are literally arguing only with yourself here,.. making shit up.. blah, blah, fucking blah..

the question"do you understand that some people disagree with you?"
Not a question. Thus snarky response (also not a question):
Actually, the crux of this matter, is that you and faun are insisting on judging Trump's words, as though he shares your view of the protesters.
Actually, this is just one more tiresome strawman where you insultingly presume to speak for others rather than being content to address our actual words, speaking only for yourself..
You are literally ignoring his explicitly stated words, about the people in question, and instead judging him as though he thinks the same as you.
..You are literally arguing only with yourself here,.. making shit up.. blah, blah, fucking blah..

You strongly state that my take on your thinking is incorrect.

Yet you offer no alternative explanation for your actions.

AND, it is worth noting, my understanding of your behavior, fits your actions and faun's perfectly.

Your flat denial, is not credible.

Russian bot. Gotta be. No one is this stupid.

Oh but there is and you see them all on display here at USMB.
Yeah, it's pretty dismal. Here and every Americentric, American hosted MB I've tried, unfortunately. This one's actually slightly better than most. May have to go back to a European one soon..
Yes it does seem that most of these boards here in America have the same types as members.

But regardless, of how many there were or not there, he was talking about them,
The other side, half, most? Whatever,.. regardless he was alluding to "them."

He explicitly stated he was referring to the people that were "not nazis", and the media reported that he said the exact opposite.

Exactly how many of those people there were, is kind of irrelevant.

Hell, if he was wrong, and incredibly, there were nothing but white supremacists and neo-nazis there, he still was not referring to them, but to people he mistaken thought were there.

This should be shockingly good news to any lib...

If they actually believe the shit they say,

but ever lib I have ever talked to about it, gets mad.
LOL

That's what Impeached Trump said at a later date when damage control was needed to fix his initial statement which didn't call out any of the racists on the right. Instead, he equated the racists with those who were there to counter the racists.

So, why do you libs lie about that so much then?

I mean, it is one thing to claim it was just "damage control". It is a very different thing to lie about what he said.

I'd be happy to discuss his initial statement and what you call "damage control" and whether or not Antifa is equal with neo-nazis,

but first, why do you think that the lib media, instead of attacking him for using "damage control" just choose to lie instead,

and what does it say about liberals, that they pretend to believe the lie, even when shown the transcripts?
Because he said what he said. He literally equated the racists with the anti-racists as though they're morally equivalent. When called out on it, he came out to make a second statement to correct his first. He bungled that one too and then came out to make a third statement to correct his second. Then he bungled that one too.

His shifting positions emboldened the racists who were at the rally who tweeted about Impeached Trump's support for them.

He did not say that neo-nazis were fine people.

You are the first liberal that has admitted that to me.

THAT is the point to be discussed on this issue.

I wish that the point of discussion was wether antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-nazis, but that is not what every other libs claims he said.

They choose to lie instead.

Kudos to you for your honesty, btw.
He said there were very fine people on both sides -- but one side was a racist rally. The other side was to counter the racists.

So, to be clear, you are walking back your earlier admission?

TO be expected. Sad, but, whatever.

Unite the Right rally. Because the organizers worked hard to get a host of different factions there in hopes of "uniting" them. under their banner. Obviously.

YOu are now pretending that everyone that showed up was the same.

When we have been discussing for quite some time, that that is not the case.

YOur partisan spin, is dismissed as an desperate attempt to distract from your dishonest tactics.
I walked back nothing as my position has never wavered.

You admitted that he did not call the nazis "very fine people" though you claimed that his condemnation was "damage control".

Any of this sounding familiar or has it been too long for your lib brain to remember?
LOLOL

The word "nazi" isn't even in that post of mine. As always, you're hallucinating again.

The transcript is clear. Anyone that claims that he said neo-nazis are "very fine people" is lying.
One day 1, he equated the racists with the counter-racists, one of whom was killed by a racist. I believe it was on day 3 he came right out and said there were very fine people on the right. And that was the group of racists.

1. Some of the counter protesters were violent thugs. Why would you want that to be ignored?

2. He explicitly stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment. Why are you lying?
Because the right was comprised of racists.

Why do you keep saying "racist" when the normal claim is that he said it of "neo nazis"?

Is it because you know it is a lie, and you are trying to avoid admitting it by playing some "conflating" game?

It is that, isn't it?
Nope, it's because there were multiple facets of racists, including neonazis, who congregated for their Unite the Right rally. I didn't want to hurt any racist's feelings by exclude them.

So, do you admit that he explicitly was NOT talking about the neo-nazis and white nationalists when he said it?

LIke it shows in the transcripts. Clearly.
LOLOL

It was a rally of racists. Whomever he spoke of on the right was a racist.

From his words, he believed otherwise. I agree with him. Why are you ignoring what we say, and judging us based on your beliefs?
Great, so which one of the people at that rally were not racist...?

Which of these were very fine people...?

That was the night before. YOu don't understand the difference between night and day now?

TDS really does make you people retarded, doesn't it?

Dumbfuck. it was all part of the Unite the Right racist rally.

But Trump was clear, he was not referring to any of those "neo nazis or white natinalists", so why are you acting like you don't know that?

Oh, because you have to support the lie. Because on some level, you know that everything you believe is shit based on lies and hate.

LOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump was so clear, he'd eventually make like 3 or 4 statements to clarify earlier ones.

:lmao:

He was clear he was not referring to "neo nazis or white nationalists". AS YOU KNOW.

And the media lied about that. As you are doing right now.

The furor their lies ginned up, led to more statements. That is not a reflection on Trump, but on the media whores.

So Proud Boys, that's who he meant then?

NOT NEO-NAZIS OR WHITE NATIONALISTS.

That is the relevant portion for this discussion.

Great, sounds like we agree Proud Boys are among those Impeached Trump thinks of as "very fine people."

How about Skin Heads? Also "very fine people?"

NOT NEO-NAZIS OR WHITE NATIONALISTS, that is the part of the transcripts that are relevant to this discussion.

I'm not sure why you want to discuss a list of people that might fall into that category. Really a lot easier to say, not those very few people.

Oh, right, you're still trying to lie about what he said.

I'm talking about racists who don't necessarily fit into neatly into a neonazis or white nationalist package.

So, no, no lie.

It is not inherently racist to support confederate historical statues.

Anyone that would claim it is, is a liar.

YOur refusal to admit that Trump was speaking of "fine people" when he spoke of "fine people" is you being dishonest.

Because, you can't give up the lie. You have to fight against the Truth, all the time.

"It is not inherently racist to support confederate historical statues. "

^^^ Another strawman offered and dismissed.

"YOur refusal to admit that Trump was speaking of "fine people" when he spoke of "fine people" is you being dishonest."

So which ones were the "fine" ones? Was it the skin heads or the proud boys or some other racist group?

Dude. YOu are an ass.

The crux of the matter is that you are assuming and insisting not only that everyone there, on the pro-statue side, was some type of racist,

but that Trump and I believe that too, so that when we say "very fine people" we must be talking about YOUR VERSION of the "people".

That is you being an ass, and you pretending to not understand that, is you being a liar.

I don't believe you when you say Impeached Trump didn't mean "my version of the people."

It was a racist rally. It was sponsored by racists. It was promoted by racists. All of the named guests were racists. The purpose of the rally was to unite different factions of racists. There was no one there on the right but racists. There were no "very fine people" there. Racists are not "very fine people."

I don't believe you when you say Impeached Trump didn't mean "my version of the people."

It was a racist rally. It was sponsored by racists. It was promoted by racists. All of the named guests were racists. The purpose of the rally was to unite different factions of racists. There was no one there on the right but racists. There were no "very fine people" there. Racists are not "very fine people."

I disagree. In my opinion, and obviously in Trump's, there were a significant portion of the protesters who were lured there under false pretenses by the rally organizers, and who did not share the racist views of the rally organizers.

Yes it is. Because that's what the confederacy stood for.

And generations ago, we as a nation, decided to rebrand them as symbols of regional pride. And have been fine with that for 5 generations.

I've posted pictures from joint Union/Confederate Army reunions, with the American FLag and Confederate Battle Flag being flown together.

YOur denial of history, is not you being smart, it is you being a political zealot.
So? Why didn't you post these pictures of the Confederate flag...?

WITF-Keep-Alabama-White.jpg

KKK_ConfederateFlag-300x241.jpg

6a00d8341c697453ef0240a4cfd1d5200d-500wi

st-petersberg-florida-demonstrators-support-segregation-woman-holds-CWCCXB.jpg

web19-jim-crow-voter-disenfranchisement.jpg

Riverside_swastika.jpeg

19_nazisalute_r_w--(None).jpg

ZJQD77N6IJMJ5CFIR4TTJ67KRY.jpg

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Nazi1.png

Yes it is. Because that's what the confederacy stood for.

And generations ago, we as a nation, decided to rebrand them as symbols of regional pride. And have been fine with that for 5 generations.

I've posted pictures from joint Union/Confederate Army reunions, with the American FLag and Confederate Battle Flag being flown together.

YOur denial of history, is not you being smart, it is you being a political zealot.
You talking about flags or statues? Make up your mind.

Symbols of regional pride. That is what they both are now, so the point is valid. As you know. So, why you pretending not to?

Oh, right. YOu know that your position is false, so games like that are your only hope of even pretending to "score a point".
So if nazi's wave a nazi flag and claim they're doing so out of national pride, you're good with that, right?

I disagree. In my opinion, and obviously in Trump's, there were a significant portion of the protesters who were lured there under false pretenses by the rally organizers, and who did not share the racist views of the rally organizers.
You don't speak for Impeached Trump, ya dumbass. :eusa_doh:

4. We, as a nation, have been fine with it. And still are. It is just you lefties that are pretending to be upset, to give you something to cry "Evul Wacism" over.
Dumbfuck -- you do not speak for the nation. :eusa_doh:

Correll we haven't been fine with a motherfucking thing. Only white racists like you are trying to lie about this being some kind of symbol of regional pride. And you know you're lying.

Forum List

Back