The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Almost a month later......and the question is still unanswered....

I will break the news to Diamond & Silk

The point of this thread was not to discuss actual potential candidates,

but just to smear your partisan enemies as Evul Wacists.

That is the point I have addressed and refuted.

Your pretense otherwise, just shows how dishonest you are, and how your words, are not to be given any weight.

THis is something we need to keep in mind, as you insist that you have not had your ass kicked.

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!
I discussed more potential black republican candidates than anyone else did -- especially you...

you still arguing about a guy in 1996 who you call a traitor now....

But you guys are used to cheerleading people and then calling them evil traitors later....

How is that any different from Democrats calling certain blacks sellouts and Uncle Toms?
If I may, I don't think Biff is saying it isn't necessarily. Depends on context. I gather in this case he was referring to this:
During the time of the 2016 presidential election, Keyes emerged as a strong critic of Donald Trump. He criticized many conservative Christians for supporting "a candidate whose life could be used to illustrate the deceitfully seductive quality of sin summarized in the phrase 'the glamour of evil.'"
Plus he had attacked Romney for effectively supporting gay marriage in Massachusetts. He'd remained a reliable rightwing nutjob prior, including acting as a key (pun intended) birther against Obama.

I don't know if this is what he was referring to but the principle is the same.

That said, I generally strive to hear what folks like IM2 have to say about such things before flapping my gums.

After all my interactions with IM2 where he consistently misconstrued and conflated everything I said; called me a liar without cause or evidence and whose usual response to a white person disagreeing with him is "Shut the fuck up whitey", I'm not about to defer to him on anything.
Your prerogative.

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

Obama was the first birther, Hillary was the second

More debunked bullshit.

LOLz. It's not "debunked" just because you don't like it

It's debunked because it's been proven to be untrue.
No, the publishers made up a story that can't be true and you're just a follower

The story was debunked. You have chosen to believe a lie, because you could not deal with the fact that a black man was running America.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and that sat there for 20 years. Much later, when it was obvious that Obama had told even his colleges and Universities about his Kenya birth, Obamaroids panicked. They sealed his foreign student educational records, but what to do about the bio he submitted to his publisher? They made the publisher fall on her sword.

See, apparently, all of the authors send in their own biography. Look on the page with Barack "born in Kenya" Obama and you see 2 other writers, neither of whom described where they were born, only Barack did that.

ObamaPub.jpg

Now, we're to believe that the publisher of her own accord felt that "the first African American President of the Harvard Law Review" was somehow insufficient and she took it upon herself to find out where Barack "born in Kenya" Obama was born and raised, and - darn it- she got it wrong.

You're gullible.
"Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya"

LOL

What a pity. Even after all these years, you still can't prove that.

:dance:

Perry in turn lost the momentum following poor performances in the September debates, and the third major opponent to Romney's lead, Herman Cain, surged after the sixth debate on September 22. In November, Cain's viability as a candidate was seriously jeopardized after several allegations of sexual harassment surfaced in the media. Although Cain denied the allegations, the fallout from the controversy forced him to suspend his campaign on December 3, 2011.
And that was it for Cain.

Yes. Very sad. But the point remains. The GOP voters were quite happy with him, until he was destroyed by the media.

Thus disproving your sides delusional claim of Evul Wacism.
Liar.

You disproved no such thing. In an average of the polls, Cain never garnered greater than 26% of GOP support. That is nowhere near enough to win the party's nomination and in no way proves there aren't so many racists in the GOP, that's it's virtually impossible for a black candidate to win in that little tent party.

1. THe frontrunner in a big field, is the person that has garnered the most support, despite the support being split among many candidates. That a person might not have a majority, does not mean that he is not the frontrunner, not the strongest candidate, nor the choice of the biggest portion of voters.

2. YOur point about the possibility of secret racism among the voters, as a reason for them choosing to support other primary candidates, instead of all the other possible reasons is completely unsupported. You are assuming that, based on nothing but your hatred of people who oppose you.
It matters not that it was a big field. That he briefly led the pack is not evidence he would have won. On an average of the polls, he peaked at about 26%. At one point, Perry led the pack with about 32% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him. At one point, Paul led the pack with about 34% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him either. At one point, Gingrich led the pack with about 35% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him either.

At one point, Romney led the pack, then he didn't, then he did again, then he didn't again, then he did again, then he didn't again, then he did again, then he didn't again, and then finally he did and for good.

Leading the pack is not a ticket to the nomination until the end.

But you proved at least ¼ of Republicans are not racist.

Bully for you. :itsok:

Leading the pack, is evidence that he was a serious contender.

IF the GOP was half as Evul Wacist as you dems like to pretend, that would never have ben the case.

You know it. But you are too dishonest to admit it.
No, it's not evidence of that. Again, that year alone, Romney, Gingrich, Cain, Paul and Perry all led at one point. Cain was the least supported among that group never enjoying more than 26% support from his party and Cain being the first of that group to bail.

And they were all serious contenders. None of them had any quality that would have made them secretly unacceptable to the party's voters as a whole.

That is the point.

Your delusion of being a hero, fighting Evul Wacists, is debunked.

Give it up. YOu are looking pathetic.
Bullshit. At one brief period during this election, Warren was the front runner. She was never a serious candidate; eventually pulling a whopping 81 delegates.

Cain was.

LOL

Says you. Reality says he never had more than about a quarter of the party's support and he was the first Republican candidate that year to drop from the race.

Real serious. :lmao:

He got ahead and was dogpiled and destroyed. Happens to the best of them.

That you pretend it says something bad about him, instead of just being something that happens,

is you being dishonest in the defense of your fantasy.

THe fantasy you have, of you being this cool Hero, fighting against Evul Wacist Supervillains.
Of course it says something bad about him. Your denial of that doesn't alter reality.

What are you talking about? How in the world does that say anything "bad" about Cain?
It says he was such a defective candidate, he couldn't maintain his campaign.

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

No, the publishers made up a story that can't be true and you're just a follower

The story was debunked. You have chosen to believe a lie, because you could not deal with the fact that a black man was running America.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and that sat there for 20 years. Much later, when it was obvious that Obama had told even his colleges and Universities about his Kenya birth, Obamaroids panicked. They sealed his foreign student educational records, but what to do about the bio he submitted to his publisher? They made the publisher fall on her sword.

See, apparently, all of the authors send in their own biography. Look on the page with Barack "born in Kenya" Obama and you see 2 other writers, neither of whom described where they were born, only Barack did that.

ObamaPub.jpg

Now, we're to believe that the publisher of her own accord felt that "the first African American President of the Harvard Law Review" was somehow insufficient and she took it upon herself to find out where Barack "born in Kenya" Obama was born and raised, and - darn it- she got it wrong.

You're gullible.

LOL

It's a pretty reasonable explanation for the evidence. Why are you acting like it is not?

Oh, because you NEED to believe that the only possible reason for opposition to anything you support, is

"Evul Wacism".

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

It's a pretty reasonable explanation for the evidence. Why are you acting like it is not?

Oh, because you NEED to believe that the only possible reason for opposition to anything you support, is

"Evul Wacism".
Because it's been debunked.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

Prove that Obama wrote his own bio?

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

Prove that Obama wrote his own bio?
Prove that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya...

Your pretense otherwise, just shows how dishonest you are, and how your words, are not to be given any weight.

THis is something we need to keep in mind, as you insist that you have not had your ass kicked.

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!
I discussed more potential black republican candidates than anyone else did -- especially you...

But you guys are used to cheerleading people and then calling them evil traitors later....

How is that any different from Democrats calling certain blacks sellouts and Uncle Toms?
If I may, I don't think Biff is saying it isn't necessarily. Depends on context. I gather in this case he was referring to this:
During the time of the 2016 presidential election, Keyes emerged as a strong critic of Donald Trump. He criticized many conservative Christians for supporting "a candidate whose life could be used to illustrate the deceitfully seductive quality of sin summarized in the phrase 'the glamour of evil.'"
Plus he had attacked Romney for effectively supporting gay marriage in Massachusetts. He'd remained a reliable rightwing nutjob prior, including acting as a key (pun intended) birther against Obama. That said, I generally strive to hear what folks like IM2 have to say about such things before flapping my gums.

Because you defer to them based on their race.
Correct. Being an identifiable member of the powerful majority makes it incumbent upon me (morally and patriotically) to consider minority interests before worrying overmuch about those of people like me.
All . . . will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect and to violate would be oppression.

You are conflating rights and interests. I would and do defend the rights of all people.

When you want tell white people to defer to the interests of black people, because "majority/minority you are violating the right of the white people to their interests and equal protection before the law and equal rights to the political process.

YOu are the racist here, not I.
So considering minority interests, particularly while discussing something explicitly about that minority, is racist?

Deferring to them, and dismissing and ignoring white interests, while discussing something that is "explicitly about that minority",

yes, is the text book definition of racism.

THat you can't see that,is because you are in the grip of a form of irrationality.
Define "white interests"? Pretty hard not to dismiss or ignore what you keep babbling about yet refuse to define..

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Plus he had attacked Romney for effectively supporting gay marriage in Massachusetts. He'd remained a reliable rightwing nutjob prior, including acting as a key (pun intended) birther against Obama.

That said, I generally strive to hear what folks like IM2 have to say about such things before flapping my gums.

After all my interactions with IM2 where he consistently misconstrued and conflated everything I said; called me a liar without cause or evidence and whose usual response to a white person disagreeing with him is "Shut the fuck up whitey", I'm not about to defer to him on anything.
Your prerogative.

Why did you post a link to the dictionary definition?

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

Just to make my intent crystal clear.

Perry in turn lost the momentum following poor performances in the September debates, and the third major opponent to Romney's lead, Herman Cain, surged after the sixth debate on September 22. In November, Cain's viability as a candidate was seriously jeopardized after several allegations of sexual harassment surfaced in the media. Although Cain denied the allegations, the fallout from the controversy forced him to suspend his campaign on December 3, 2011.

Yes. Very sad. But the point remains. The GOP voters were quite happy with him, until he was destroyed by the media.

Liar.

You disproved no such thing. In an average of the polls, Cain never garnered greater than 26% of GOP support. That is nowhere near enough to win the party's nomination and in no way proves there aren't so many racists in the GOP, that's it's virtually impossible for a black candidate to win in that little tent party.

1. THe frontrunner in a big field, is the person that has garnered the most support, despite the support being split among many candidates. That a person might not have a majority, does not mean that he is not the frontrunner, not the strongest candidate, nor the choice of the biggest portion of voters.

2. YOur point about the possibility of secret racism among the voters, as a reason for them choosing to support other primary candidates, instead of all the other possible reasons is completely unsupported. You are assuming that, based on nothing but your hatred of people who oppose you.
It matters not that it was a big field. That he briefly led the pack is not evidence he would have won. On an average of the polls, he peaked at about 26%. At one point, Perry led the pack with about 32% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him. At one point, Paul led the pack with about 34% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him either. At one point, Gingrich led the pack with about 35% support, the party didn't ultimately pick him either.

At one point, Romney led the pack, then he didn't, then he did again, then he didn't again, then he did again, then he didn't again, then he did again, then he didn't again, and then finally he did and for good.

IF the GOP was half as Evul Wacist as you dems like to pretend, that would never have ben the case.

No, it's not evidence of that. Again, that year alone, Romney, Gingrich, Cain, Paul and Perry all led at one point. Cain was the least supported among that group never enjoying more than 26% support from his party and Cain being the first of that group to bail.

And they were all serious contenders. None of them had any quality that would have made them secretly unacceptable to the party's voters as a whole.

That is the point.

Bullshit. At one brief period during this election, Warren was the front runner. She was never a serious candidate; eventually pulling a whopping 81 delegates.

Cain was.

LOL

Says you. Reality says he never had more than about a quarter of the party's support and he was the first Republican candidate that year to drop from the race.

That you pretend it says something bad about him, instead of just being something that happens,

THe fantasy you have, of you being this cool Hero, fighting against Evul Wacist Supervillains.
Of course it says something bad about him. Your denial of that doesn't alter reality.

What are you talking about? How in the world does that say anything "bad" about Cain?

No one "maintains" a campaign between elections. They choose whether or not to try again when the next election comes around.

Not trying again, is only "something bad" if you believe that his likely benefit to the country would have been worth the effort or cost to himself and his campaign workers.

You are grasping at straws, to justify dismissing this guy, who was the frontrunner at one point.

And that fact that he was the front runner, is strong evidence that your view of us as a bunch of "Evul Wacist" is just a self serving delusion.

You are not, a Hero fighting Evul Wacist supervillains.

You are just a partisan looking for excuses to be rude and dismissive to people who disagree with you on politics.

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

We got your intent. YOu know what you know, and any information or logic to the contrary be damned.

That what you "know", means that you are a super duper heroic Hero, fighting against the Evul Wacist Supervillains, and thus, soo super duper cool, and not just a partisan hack who is rude to people for no real reason,

is just a coincidence.

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

It was a two word response. It doesn't get any clearer than "Your prerogative".

Liar.

That is the point.

Cain was.

LOL

No one "maintains" a campaign between elections. They choose whether or not to try again when the next election comes around.

Not trying again, is only "something bad" if you believe that his likely benefit to the country would have been worth the effort or cost to himself and his campaign workers.

You are grasping at straws, to justify dismissing this guy, who was the frontrunner at one point.

And that fact that he was the front runner, is strong evidence that your view of us as a bunch of "Evul Wacist" is just a self serving delusion.

You are not, a Hero fighting Evul Wacist supervillains.

You are just a partisan looking for excuses to be rude and dismissive to people who disagree with you on politics.
He was already campaigning for the Republican nomination for president. Who the fuck are you kidding?

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

Apparently, you are a super hero according to Cory L...

You come up with a name yet?

....don't use "The Black Avenger" tho....I got dibs on that one....

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

Good. Keep in mind I've been going back and forth with Correll who still can't explain what he means by "white interests." < Two words.

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

Apparently, you are a super hero according to Cory L...

You come up with a name yet?

....don't use "The Black Avenger" tho....I got dibs on that one....
I'll take "Evul Wacist" :stir:

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

Good. Keep in mind I've been going back and forth with Correll who still can't explain what he means by "white interests." < Two words.

As far as that goes, what does one mean when he says "black interests"?

Evul Wacists? LOL!!!

Your prerogative.

As far as that goes, what does one mean when he says "black interests"?
Exactly. If not clear from the context, one should be able to request clarification and get a rational response.

Forum List

Back