The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Acceptance is not approval. Cut the crap.

Most have been forced to "accept" the "choice" between two mediocre to crappy political presidential candidates and cable TV providers for decades. Doesn't translate to "rebranding" or "approval." You just make shit up, repeat it ad nauseum, and call it "proof." Fuck you and your vacuous logic.

Last edited:
So? Doesn't mean they didn't fight to keep slavery legal. Slavery was at the heart of the economy in the south, regardless of who owned slaves. That's why they didn't want to lose it.

Of course, I'm explaining that to a dolt who can't even properly spell a two letter word, even after being shown the correct spelling, so there's no hope of you understanding any of this.
How to handle slavery was ONE of the reasons.. why do you need to lie to black people? If you ever saw a recruiting newspaper clippings they never once mentioned slavery. Lol it talks about succession protect the LAND FROM INVADERS! Most didn’t know what was going on. No need to lie to blacks.. get A education lol
Why lie?

Slavery was the primary issue.
Let me ask you a question are you saying that there were no slaves that became part of that white family, had an emotional connection, and were treated as family.. are you saying NOT ONE?
No more so than a pet or favorite horse.

If they were members of the family, they would not be held in slavery and would be allowed free will

Why do these idiots try making slavery nice? We blacks don't need whites to explain what slavery was and the gaslighting done by these racists only piss us off more..

It is all part of the Lost Cause propaganda.
Slavery was not so bad, they were better off than in Africa.......oh, did you know blacks owned slaves too?

How to handle slavery was ONE of the reasons.. why do you need to lie to black people? If you ever saw a recruiting newspaper clippings they never once mentioned slavery. Lol it talks about succession protect the LAND FROM INVADERS! Most didn’t know what was going on. No need to lie to blacks.. get A education lol
Why lie?

Let me ask you a question are you saying that there were no slaves that became part of that white family, had an emotional connection, and were treated as family.. are you saying NOT ONE?

If they were members of the family, they would not be held in slavery and would be allowed free will

Why do these idiots try making slavery nice? We blacks don't need whites to explain what slavery was and the gaslighting done by these racists only piss us off more..

Slavery was not so bad, they were better off than in Africa.......oh, did you know blacks owned slaves too?
Slavery was a dying practice. To suggest the civil war was about slavery just an antiquated view from the winning side.

The civil war was about keeping the Union together.

Why lie?

Slavery was a dying practice. To suggest the civil war was about slavery just an antiquated view from the winning side.

LOL

Oh? The south fought to keep the union together?

LOL

Who said that?

The 1860 census shows that in the states that sought to secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves.
Link

https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery

Get AN education. Remedial lessons on how to look up facts on the internet, are free. SMGDH.
Yup, most didn't own slaves like I said,, and many slaves were with that family for a few generations, they were family, They were terrified of what the elite Democrats would’ve did in retaliation to free blacks which eventually came true Jim Crowe laws lynching etc... elite democrats still attack free blacks nothing has changed

What you stated was that 90% of the south did not have slaves.

Must I continue to spoon feed you facts that you choose to ignore?
The 1860 census shows that in the states that sought to secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves.
Link

Get AN education. Remedial lessons on how to look up facts on the internet, are free. SMGDH.
Yup, most didn't own slaves like I said,, and many slaves were with that family for a few generations, they were family, They were terrified of what the elite Democrats would’ve did in retaliation to free blacks which eventually came true Jim Crowe laws lynching etc... elite democrats still attack free blacks nothing has changed

I said most

Of course you did.

AFTER you made the inaccurate statement that 90% DID NOT.

I was liking Herman Cain, but he got kneecapped early on. Damn sure would vote for him over McCain or Romney.

He's too old now, though. Plus Trump is president and has been doing OK in my book.

You mean an education like yours which produces a sentence with 7 words and one expression where you make 7 grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Who wants to be a dumbass con like you?

But g'head, tell the forum again how slavery wasn't the primary issue for the Civil War...

"A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery."
Yes that’s elite democrats who were down south at the time,, it didn’t represent the people of the south.. just like now Democrats are in the north all Kreiser racial oppression all urban sleep plantations are run by democrats I am not with Democrats, They don’t represent me
LOLOL

The people didn't elect representatives to represent them?

You're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

"The Constitution of the United States, in its fourth Article, provides as follows: "No person held to service or labor in one State, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up, on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due."

This stipulation was so material to the compact, that without it that compact would not have been made. The greater number of the contracting parties held slaves, and they had previously evinced their estimate of the value of such a stipulation by making it a condition in the Ordinance for the government of the territory ceded by Virginia, which now composes the States north of the Ohio River."

we have urban slave plantation’s today with Democrats have enforced new Jim Crowe laws that affect the education system that affect jobs that affect economic mobility.. let’s end it today.. are you with me?
You're a proven racist. Meaning anything you claim or propose is rooted in racism. And you've been caught lying repeatedly to further your racist agenda. Meaning whatever you suggest has an underlying purpose to perpetuate racism. So no, I neither accept your false premises nor agree with your proposals.
It’s a fact I see it every day the common black in Boston can’t talk properly! I can can barely talk properly because I went to black schools Democrats did nothing and continue to do nothing! They Are leading them back into slavery they’re building dozens of new government controlled housing projects to move these people in that is control

Didn't your keepers take responsibility for teaching you anything, or did they just leave you on the steps in front of the schools that you attended?

Why lie?

Don't forget that a black man was the first slaveowner in America. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I said most

Of course you did.

Do you have a point to make?

LOL

LOL!

Swastikas were brandished as a prop to show they were nazis. Likewise, the confederate references on Dukes of Hazard were brandished as a prop to show the were southerners.

Correct.

And the Nazis were know by being nazis to be the bad guys, and the audience had not problem accepting this and enjoying the show.

The Southerns, were known to be southerns, by their use of southern symbols, and they were, not KNOWN to be good guys just on that basis, after all Boss Hogg was a southern and he was the bad guy,

but, the Duke Boys were known to be southerns, thanks in part to their use of southern or confederate symbols, and they were presented as THE HEROES of the show, and the viewing audience, the NATION WIDE viewing audience, had no problem with this, it was never commented on, that I ever heard of, at the time, then or since, till very recently.

That is MY point, that the symbol was "rebranded" LONG ago, from a symbol of secession and slavery to one of harmless regional pride.

You, being a modern liberal, might disagree with that rebranding, but it is an historical fact.

Ignoring it, and pretending that the people that use it today, are using it in a fashion they are NOT using it,

is just you ginning up a thin excuse to be very rude to people and to marginalize them.

ON false grounds.
LOL

Like with Hogan's Heroes, that didn't change the meaning of the flag or redeem General Lee, who led a revolt to protect slavery. They were props in TV shows to reflect their location.

My point was not that the show did anything to the symbol, but that the easy acceptance of it's portrayal of the symbol as a harmless symbol of regional pride, proves that the "rebranding" did occur, and was widely accepted by the nation as a whole.

That is my point.

Would you like to address it now, or would you like to pretend to not understand it some more?
The flag and the name didn't portay regional pride on the show anymore than it portrayed lawlessness as part of the south, which were the main characters of the show. The show was about some southerners and the flag and name were props to describe the location.
1 blacks originally enslaved black people and sold them
2. Free blacks owned slaves in America
3. Many blacks returned home to their masters after the war
4. Many blacks and people of color fought for the Confederacy because they all knew the south was not racist lol YOU MORONS. STOP LYING

There is no validated number of slaves that elected to remain property of slave owners after the war ended.

What source did you acquire this ridiculous assertion from?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I said most

Of course you did.

Do you have a point to make?

Yes. The "point" is that you are making up bullshit.

Correct.

And the Nazis were know by being nazis to be the bad guys, and the audience had not problem accepting this and enjoying the show.

The Southerns, were known to be southerns, by their use of southern symbols, and they were, not KNOWN to be good guys just on that basis, after all Boss Hogg was a southern and he was the bad guy,

but, the Duke Boys were known to be southerns, thanks in part to their use of southern or confederate symbols, and they were presented as THE HEROES of the show, and the viewing audience, the NATION WIDE viewing audience, had no problem with this, it was never commented on, that I ever heard of, at the time, then or since, till very recently.

That is MY point, that the symbol was "rebranded" LONG ago, from a symbol of secession and slavery to one of harmless regional pride.

You, being a modern liberal, might disagree with that rebranding, but it is an historical fact.

Ignoring it, and pretending that the people that use it today, are using it in a fashion they are NOT using it,

is just you ginning up a thin excuse to be very rude to people and to marginalize them.

ON false grounds.
LOL

Like with Hogan's Heroes, that didn't change the meaning of the flag or redeem General Lee, who led a revolt to protect slavery. They were props in TV shows to reflect their location.

My point was not that the show did anything to the symbol, but that the easy acceptance of it's portrayal of the symbol as a harmless symbol of regional pride, proves that the "rebranding" did occur, and was widely accepted by the nation as a whole.

That is my point.

Would you like to address it now, or would you like to pretend to not understand it some more?
The flag and the name didn't portay regional pride on the show anymore than it portrayed lawlessness as part of the south, which were the main characters of the show. The show was about some southerners and the flag and name were props to describe the location.
4. Many blacks and people of color fought for the Confederacy because they all knew the south was not racist lol YOU MORONS. STOP LYING

There is no validated number of slaves that elected to remain property of slave owners after the war ended.

What source did you acquire this ridiculous assertion from?
According to historian of the South, Eugene Genovese, about fifteen percent of slaves stayed with their masters.

I know it’s frustrating to understand the Democrats have lied to you about the narrative of slavery

I said most
"America as a whole"?

Hardly. I've been to the majority of the states in this country, have quite a few active and retired educators in my family from states all over America, and heard many different views on it....very few of which view it as a "long standing, harmless symbol of regional pride", as you call it.

Outside of the south, and among a minuscule fringe of states rights sympathizers, it does not get much positive recognition.

At all.

But, I'm all for letting it fly, as a teachable example to future generations of what it's history stands for.

The photo below was taken within the "5 generation," period of "regional pride" that you reference, and I remember seeing some scenes like this, up close and personal when with my parents at civil rights marches in the south during the 1960's.

View attachment 313321

The Dukes of Hazzard represented the flag, as demonstrated with my pic of the Gen Lee, and it's owners and their very attractive cousin,

as a harmless symbol of regional pride, celebrated by sympathetic and attractive main characters, and the nation as a whole accepted that without any shock or surprise.

Indeed, that show became a NATIONAL hit, loved as good, harmless, fluff entertainment by fans all over this nation.

One buffoonish TV program does not negate what far many more viewed as a different type of "symbol".

The easy acceptance of the tv show, by the nation as a whole and the way it portrayed the symbol, shows that the vast majority of America, viewed it as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

THat is my point. Would you like to address it now, or pretend to not understand it some more?

I addressed it already. Several times. "The Dukes of Hazzard" was nothing more than a cartoonish, buffoonish television show that portrayed some backwoods hicks who couldn't get out of their own way, as being harmless.

On the national and worldwide stage, that same flag represents much more than some innocuous symbol of "regional pride".

As I said before, fly it proudly.

Its history needs to be common knowledge.....and to most it is.
It was a very popular American show not just southern everybody in America love that show

I lived in America for the entire time the show ran and didn't know anyone who even watched it, let alone "loved it".

LOL

That is my point.

The main characters, who painted the flag on the roof of their car, and named their car, The General Lee, were clearly and obviously showing regional pride in doing so.

AND, this behavior, done by the heroes of the show, was accepted as normal behavior, by the nation wide viewing audience.

THus, demonstrating my point, that the symbol has for over 5 generations been accepted by America as a whole, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Your denial of the fact that the characters were showing regional pride with those actions and symbols, is not credible. You are being very dishonest.
"The main characters, who painted the flag on the roof of their car, and named their car, The General Lee, were clearly and obviously showing regional pride in doing so."

Holyfuckingshit :eusa_doh:

The "main characters" did no such thing, ys dumbshit. It was a TV show. The makers of the show put those on the car. And they did so to reflect the location was in the south. It had nothing to do with slavery or regional pride. It was just a prop on a TV show.

face-palm-gif.278959

Do you know why Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation in 1863 after the war was already started in 1861? Lol hehehe

Do you know, or are you asking to be told?

Tell that to the free blacks that joined lol latinos, asians, Indians.. GET AN EDUCATION LOL
LOLOL

You're beyond stupid. Arguing slavery wasn't a main cause because some blacks worked on the side of the confederacy is as moronic as claiming killing Jews wasn't a big part of the Holocaust because some Jews worked on the side of the nazis. :cuckoo:

And what made those blacks free...?
It absolutely wasn’t, said by BOTH LEADERS View attachment 313368GET AN EDUCATION !
Your meme is a strawman as I never claimed the north fought to end slavery. They fought to preserve the nation. A war they had to fight because the south attempted to secede. And Davis' remarks, despite his denial about slavery, echoed the south's stated reason for secession. Independence from the Constitutional federal government they felt was betrayed by trying to eradicate slavery...

"On the 4th day of March next, this party will take possession of the Government. It has announced that the South shall be excluded from the common territory, that the judicial tribunals shall be made sectional, and that a war must be waged against slavery until it shall cease throughout the United States.

The guaranties of the Constitution will then no longer exist; the equal rights of the States will be lost. The slaveholding States will no longer have the power of self-government, or self-protection, and the Federal Government will have become their enemy."
It’s not a meme it’s quotes for the reason of the war.. i’m pretty sure we know the reason for the war as stated by factual evidence.
If the south was actually fighting to keep black people as slaves why did free black men join the confederate army why did Latinos why did Indians why did Asians?

why were blacks staying on the plantation if they were treated so bad?

why did 25% of the slaves die After being removed by the Yankees?

why do we have quotes from slaves saying they preferred to stay with their masters because they were family and they were treated better?

your narrative makes no sense backed by facts
For the same reason some Jews worked on the side of the nazis -- self preservation.

And just like them, many slaves who appeared to side with the south, acted on behalf of the north secretly.

You can lead these troll bots to a dictionary but you can't make them think.

What good is a dictionary to you? You don't adhere to the full definition anyway.
You mean treat all the meanings listed as one and the same?

You're kidding, right? You do understand that when there is more than one definition of a word in the dictionary that there is more than one definition of the word, yes? Ergo, there is more to the word "racism" than just "...a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural..." It also entails hatred or intolerance of another race or racial prejudice or discrimination, as further defined by Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster's.

Now, when you say "To experience black racism one would have to be a minority member in a place where blacks outnumber you, own and control more things, and have treated you as subhuman.", this is true. But it's not the only definition of the word. It is also defined as racial prejudice, among other things. Which means, when a black guy spits on me because I'm white, he was being racist. Black racism, not to put too fine a point on it.
It also means that when IM2 assumed I concocted my story of black racism, that falls under the "prejudice" definition of the word racism. He prejudged me a liar because I'm white and dared to claim that black racism exists. There was no other reason for him to make that assumption as he had no evidence.

Yeah, you really arrived late to the brain line.

I don't know, given that you seem to think that one dictionary definition cancels out the other definitions, I'm thinking maybe I got there ahead of you.
Ahh, it's the old "you seem to think" strawman erection..
Yep, racism is whatever you want it to be. Your privilege at work. Enjoy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Acceptance is not approval. Cut the crap.

Most have been forced to "accept" the "choice" between two mediocre to crappy political presidential candidates and cable TV providers for decades. Doesn't translate to "rebranding" or "approval." You just make shit up, repeat it ad nauseum, and call it "proof." Fuck you and your vacuous logic.

If the confederate flag was considered in the 80s, even just by liberals, the way you libs pretend to consider it now, the presentation of Bo and Luke Duke in a sympathetic light, while tooling around in the General Lee with a big ole Confederate Flag painted on the roof,

would never had been done, and if done, would have generated tremendous backlash.

The easy acceptance of the show, and the way they presented those symbols as utterly harmless, proves my point, that they have long ago been "rebranded" as harmless symbols of regional pride.

My logic is bulletproof, which is why the other posters have spent most of their time and energy pretending to not understand it, and attacking strawmen.

What is upsetting you, is your brain feeling the pain of learning.

YOu lib asshole.

1. Whites enslaved whites in Europe. Blacks enslaved prisoners of war, debtors, and criminals. Whites invaded Africa, chose tribes to arm, gave or sold them guns in return for the capture of other blacks.

2. Free blacks purchased family members or friends.

3. No blacks returned to their masters until Johnson eliminated Special Field Order 15 and Circular 13 talking away 400,000 acres of land from newly freed blacks. Vagrancy laws and black codes allowed whites to jail blacks then whites would pay the fines and in return for payment the blacks were forced to return to the plantations in order to pay off the debt.

4. Many blacks did not fight for the confederacy, most who did were acting as union spies.

Now shut your lying racist white ass up.

Forum List

Back