The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

HISTORICAL FACT RETARD,Higher percentage of Republicans voted for Civil Rights act then democrats, it is an HISTORICAL FACT.

Add the correct context.

Even if you are correct here, which I doubt, it does not change the fact that the mid/late-60's saw the GOP turn against the Black Community ---after realizing the party could not loose negros from the grip of, Dem claws, which MLKSr. helped the Kennedy fam plunge into the Black Community.

Therefore from mid-1960s thru mid-2010's, yes, those 50yrs we have mainly seen disdain from our White GOP when it comes to negro citizens. Fortunately, President Trump is not a politician. So he uplifts negros unlike any White anti-Liberal President since LBJ ---who was borne from 1940s-50s Dems that hated negros.
trump hasn't done that.

Thousands fought to save the union. Nothing else.

I am not going to give whites credit for fixing a problem they created. Slavery was unnecessary and to think that you can tell us how we should be grateful because whites died in a war is foolish. You need to thank the native americans that agreed to let whites stay here in the beginning.

And that is what this is about. You lefties NEED to define any political disagreements as emotionally and personally as possible,

because you use that for demagoguery, to turn various groups of voters, against your enemies, to prevent them from listening to the other side, on other issues.

It is how you are dividing America.

Right now, issues such as Abortion could be a bridge between black conservatives and the Republican Party, which represents the majority of whites.

BUT, people like you, lie about valid political disagreements and turn them into poison.

Barry Goldwater, disagreeing on how to achieve equality, was not an insult to blacks. It was a valid political disagreement.

But you people need to lie about it, to keep your lock on black votes.

You are purposefully dividing this nation, for partisan gain.

As you were told before, and are being told for the final time, I SAW the outrage in registered black voters over Goldwaters position on passing the civil rights bill. It was a condescending INSULT and an ASSAULT on the rights of black citizens, and there is no rhetoric that you can spew to justify it as being "OK".

You were not even a blip on the radar during that era, and for YOU to climb on a soapbox and make a feeble attempt to lecture someone that saw it first hand is an an asinine joke that I am not even going to dignify with an argument.

Who in the hell do you think you are to categorize someone that you know nothing about as a so called "lefty, trying to divide the country", simply because I lived in an era where I actually saw where an outdated politician used peoples rights as a bargaining chip to take a position on a moral issue that should have been a no brainer based on human decency?

You nor anyone that you know was ever forced to ride in the back of a bus, accept substandard public services, be denied service based on race, or had urine and feces thrown on them for peacefully protesting just for the right to vote.

I saw those things happen, before you were even spit out.

You could not even imagine what that actually looks like. And if you actually experienced it first hand you would probably committ suicide or turn into a mass shooter.

The way that you constantly bellyache and piss and moan about "discrimination against white people", but seem to think it was ok to put BASIC rights for all on hold because of "government overreach" is a glaring example of the REAL HYPOCRISY that actually divides this country.

Your double standards for justice, make you a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of your mouth.

Barry Goldwater disagreeing with implementing equal rights for all for the sake of what he thought was proper "government protocol" was wrong, which is exactly why he he lost the election and contributed to driving numerous black voters out of YOUR party.

And for you to even attempt to wage a weak argument in a laughable effort to defend his poor decision nearly 60 years ago, just for the purpose of justifying your blind political loyalty in the face of utter stupidity speaks volumes about you as a person.

Everytime that I make the mistake of wasting time engaging you in a conversation of any kind, you manage to sink to the same level of absurdity, outright bald faced lies, and personal politics over country.

But at least you are a great reminder of the fact that the times which I recall so well, from many decades ago, could return very quickly because of people like YOU.
Let me get this right, blacks are SO IGNORANT that while the vast majority of Republicans and MORE then democrats I might add, voted for the bill, they were upset one guy didn't? So upset they joined the party that actually voted against it more then the Republicans? REALLY?
The reason you dic suckers remain on the wrong side of history is because you really do believe this dumb shit you just said.....
HISTORICAL FACT RETARD,Higher percentage of Republicans voted for Civil Rights act then democrats, it is an HISTORICAL FACT.
Not in the south and not in the north
The facts are simply MORE percentage of republicans voted FOR civil rights then democrats by percent. And if we are gonna whine about who voted in the south against it, remind me how many democrats which controlled the South VOTED for it?

As you were told before, and are being told for the final time, I SAW the outrage in registered black voters over Goldwaters position on passing the civil rights bill. It was a condescending INSULT and an ASSAULT on the rights of black citizens, and there is no rhetoric that you can spew to justify it as being "OK".

You were not even a blip on the radar during that era, and for YOU to climb on a soapbox and make a feeble attempt to lecture someone that saw it first hand is an an asinine joke that I am not even going to dignify with an argument.

Who in the hell do you think you are to categorize someone that you know nothing about as a so called "lefty, trying to divide the country", simply because I lived in an era where I actually saw where an outdated politician used peoples rights as a bargaining chip to take a position on a moral issue that should have been a no brainer based on human decency?

You nor anyone that you know was ever forced to ride in the back of a bus, accept substandard public services, be denied service based on race, or had urine and feces thrown on them for peacefully protesting just for the right to vote.

You could not even imagine what that actually looks like. And if you actually experienced it first hand you would probably committ suicide or turn into a mass shooter.

The way that you constantly bellyache and piss and moan about "discrimination against white people", but seem to think it was ok to put BASIC rights for all on hold because of "government overreach" is a glaring example of the REAL HYPOCRISY that actually divides this country.

Your double standards for justice, make you a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of your mouth.

Barry Goldwater disagreeing with implementing equal rights for all for the sake of what he thought was proper "government protocol" was wrong, which is exactly why he he lost the election and contributed to driving numerous black voters out of YOUR party.

And for you to even attempt to wage a weak argument in a laughable effort to defend his poor decision nearly 60 years ago, just for the purpose of justifying your blind political loyalty in the face of utter stupidity speaks volumes about you as a person.

Everytime that I make the mistake of wasting time engaging you in a conversation of any kind, you manage to sink to the same level of absurdity, outright bald faced lies, and personal politics over country.

But at least you are a great reminder of the fact that the times which I recall so well, from many decades ago, could return very quickly because of people like YOU.
Let me get this right, blacks are SO IGNORANT that while the vast majority of Republicans and MORE then democrats I might add, voted for the bill, they were upset one guy didn't? So upset they joined the party that actually voted against it more then the Republicans? REALLY?
The reason you dic suckers remain on the wrong side of history is because you really do believe this dumb shit you just said.....
The facts are simply MORE percentage of republicans voted FOR civil rights then democrats by percent. And if we are gonna whine about who voted in the south against it, remind me how many democrats which controlled the South VOTED for it?

The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186 on Friday. Just one Republican — Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) — voted for it, while 186 Republicans voted no.

House passes Voting Rights bill with just one Republican vote

We know where the republican party stands today on civil rights.

The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186 on Friday. Just one Republican — Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) — voted for it, while 186 Republicans voted no.

Again RETARD we are talking about the Civil RIGHTS ACT of 1964. You don't get to change the discussion.

What exactly is stopping black folks from registering to vote and then going to vote?

Personally, I think it's overrated. If voting made a darned bit of difference I think it'd be illegal.

But what's stopping them?

Why do we need a black Republican President? Have we run out of whites?

The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

..... born in 50 years.

What exactly is stopping black folks from registering to vote and then going to vote?

Personally, I think it's overrated. If voting made a darned bit of difference I think it'd be illegal.

But what's stopping them?

Why do whites like you ask such stupid questions?

This shit again...? :eusa_doh:

The divide was north vs. south, not Republican vs. Democrat...

civil_rights-jpg.292022

And when broken down by north versus south, Democrats voted for in greater percentages:

Dem/North (95%)
GOP/North (85%)

Dem/South (9%)
GOP/South (0%)

So it's not that the vote was divided over party lines, it wasn't...

Dem: 64%
GOP: 80%

It's that the vote was divided by region:

Aye

North: 353 (90%)
South: 9 (7%)

Nay

North: 38 (10%)
South: 115 (93%)

There were just so few Republicans in the racist conservative south.

Why do we need a black Republican President? Have we run out of whites?
Why do we need more white presidents? Look at how fucked up our country is because of some of them.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Kennedy called the congressional leaders to the White House in late October 1963 to line up the necessary votes in the House for passage.[11] The bill was reported out of the Judiciary Committee in November 1963 and referred to the Rules Committee, whose chairman, Howard W. Smith, a Democrat and staunch segregationist from Virginia, indicated his intention to keep the bill bottled up indefinitely

Johnson, who wanted the bill passed as soon as possible, ensured that the bill would be quickly considered by the Senate. Normally, the bill would have been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by United States Senator James O. Eastland, Democrat from Mississippi. Given Eastland's firm opposition, it seemed impossible that the bill would reach the Senate floor

When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage

After 54 days of filibuster, Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN), Mike Mansfield (D-MT), Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), introduced a substitute bill that they hoped would attract enough Republican swing votes in addition to the core liberal Democrats behind the legislation to end the filibuster. The compromise bill was weaker than the House version in regard to government power to regulate the conduct of private business, but it was not so weak as to cause the House to reconsider the legislation.[18]

On the morning of June 10, 1964, Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) completed a filibustering address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier opposing the legislation. Until then, the measure had occupied the Senate for 60 working days, including six Saturdays. A day earlier, Democratic Whip Hubert Humphrey of Minnesota, the bill's manager, concluded he had the 67 votes required at that time to end the debate and end the filibuster. With six wavering senators providing a four-vote victory margin, the final tally stood at 71 to 29. Never in history had the Senate been able to muster enough votes to cut off a filibuster on a civil rights bill. And only once in the 37 years since 1927 had it agreed to cloture for any measure.[19]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#cite_note-19

The Senate version:[21]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[21]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

Breakdown by region.

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

so 87 democratic representatives vote NO only 10 Republican from the South. while 9 Northern democrats and 24 republicans from other states voted no

ONLY 7 representatives from the South voted yes .in the House

In the Senate 21 democrats voted NO and 6 republicans

Yet we are to believe blacks are so STUPID that this was what caused them to switch parties.

Add the correct context.

Even if you are correct here, which I doubt, it does not change the fact that the mid/late-60's saw the GOP turn against the Black Community ---after realizing the party could not loose negros from the grip of, Dem claws, which MLKSr. helped the Kennedy fam plunge into the Black Community.

Therefore from mid-1960s thru mid-2010's, yes, those 50yrs we have mainly seen disdain from our White GOP when it comes to negro citizens. Fortunately, President Trump is not a politician. So he uplifts negros unlike any White anti-Liberal President since LBJ ---who was borne from 1940s-50s Dems that hated negros.
trump hasn't done that.

Stop hallucinating in here. 8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Thousands fought to save the union. Nothing else.

I am not going to give whites credit for fixing a problem they created. Slavery was unnecessary and to think that you can tell us how we should be grateful because whites died in a war is foolish. You need to thank the native americans that agreed to let whites stay here in the beginning.

So then you lump all whites in with those that fought to keep and spread slavery. That's like saying all whites, including those who fought against it, are guilty of Nazism.

If a white person dying in the fight to end slavery is not enough for you, nothing ever will be.

Add the correct context.

trump hasn't done that.

Stop hallucinating in here. 8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

The truth is what it is. trump is a racist. A sexist. A homophobe and a xenophobe.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Kennedy called the congressional leaders to the White House in late October 1963 to line up the necessary votes in the House for passage.[11] The bill was reported out of the Judiciary Committee in November 1963 and referred to the Rules Committee, whose chairman, Howard W. Smith, a Democrat and staunch segregationist from Virginia, indicated his intention to keep the bill bottled up indefinitely

Johnson, who wanted the bill passed as soon as possible, ensured that the bill would be quickly considered by the Senate. Normally, the bill would have been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by United States Senator James O. Eastland, Democrat from Mississippi. Given Eastland's firm opposition, it seemed impossible that the bill would reach the Senate floor

When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage

After 54 days of filibuster, Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN), Mike Mansfield (D-MT), Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), introduced a substitute bill that they hoped would attract enough Republican swing votes in addition to the core liberal Democrats behind the legislation to end the filibuster. The compromise bill was weaker than the House version in regard to government power to regulate the conduct of private business, but it was not so weak as to cause the House to reconsider the legislation.[18]

On the morning of June 10, 1964, Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) completed a filibustering address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier opposing the legislation. Until then, the measure had occupied the Senate for 60 working days, including six Saturdays. A day earlier, Democratic Whip Hubert Humphrey of Minnesota, the bill's manager, concluded he had the 67 votes required at that time to end the debate and end the filibuster. With six wavering senators providing a four-vote victory margin, the final tally stood at 71 to 29. Never in history had the Senate been able to muster enough votes to cut off a filibuster on a civil rights bill. And only once in the 37 years since 1927 had it agreed to cloture for any measure.[19]

The Senate version:[21]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[21]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

Breakdown by region.

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%) (four Representatives from Texas, two from Tennessee and Claude Pepper of Florida voted in favor)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

so 87 democratic representatives vote NO only 10 Republican from the South. while 9 Northern democrats and 24 republicans from other states voted no

ONLY 7 representatives from the South voted yes .in the House

In the Senate 21 democrats voted NO and 6 republicans

Yet we are to believe blacks are so STUPID that this was what caused them to switch parties.

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD BY BLACKS HERE WHY BLACKS LEFT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Forum List

Back