The first Black man to lose his job under Biden: Surgeon General responds to being pushed out

It has been decades since any Surgeon General has been asked to leave by an incoming administration. It just shows what miserable fucks the Biden team is. Little people surround a little man named Joe Biden.

Actually it shows there's a pandemic going on, Dumbass, and Biden's choice Vivek Murthy (who was Surgeon General during the second O'bama administration) has been advising Biden on Coronavirus for several months already.

No surprise. We just elected Obama to another 4 years. And he hates this country and every white in it.

It has been decades since any Surgeon General has been asked to leave by an incoming administration. It just shows what miserable fucks the Biden team is. Little people surround a little man named Joe Biden.

The office of Surgeon General is a non-political military role that is normally considered to be outside of regime change protocols. It has been decades since a Surgeon General stepped down during a presidential transition when Vice Admiral Julius B. Richmond stepped down on President Ronald Reagan’s first Inauguration Day. In that scenario, he was not pushed out but asked to stay on. He declined.
Joe Biden’s administration pushed former Surgeon General Jerome Adams out the door before the new president was officially inaugurated.

Do you remember when trumps Surgeon General lashed out, insisting on higher priority to accepted scientific community recommendations that were ignored or downplayed by the president, facing a worldwide and nationwide pandemic. Do you remember his resigning to stand up for his principles as he is the chief public health officer? I don't either.
That is probably why he is history. Just sayin.., Why? Is he your son in law?

Fakey Fauci screwed up 10 times as much as the Surgeon General. I don't see him getting fired. As always, it's all about the politics.
Fauci’s knowledge about the virus evolved with time, as for ALL scientists. He didn’t lie or obfuscate. He was silenced by the administration who limited media access to him. He has a very high approval rating with the American people, bipartisan.
I thought Dr. Birx was better but she was pushed aside for some reason.

The office of Surgeon General is a non-political military role that is normally considered to be outside of regime change protocols. It has been decades since a Surgeon General stepped down during a presidential transition when Vice Admiral Julius B. Richmond stepped down on President Ronald Reagan’s first Inauguration Day. In that scenario, he was not pushed out but asked to stay on. He declined.
Joe Biden’s administration pushed former Surgeon General Jerome Adams out the door before the new president was officially inaugurated.

Won't be the last either. I hear they are closing the fried chicken liver and lake trout stand a couple of streets over. Lots of brothers gonna be standing in them unemployment lines real soon. Hope they remember to bring their masks . . .

That chicken place isn’t there anymore. It’s been replaced by a gentrified (white democrats pricing blacks out of town) neighborhood that features Whole Foods, sushi restaurants and sports bars.

His credibility was destroyed by his association with Trump who refused to allow his public health officials, including the SG, to speak freely and honestly about the science. A trustworthy voice is what the people need as we move to overcome the pandemic.
What would you consider a trustworthy voice? One that agrees with your perceptions? Come on. Man, I am stuck with people like this in Boston. Sadly. Illogical leftist whiners.
No, one that echoes the VAST majority of scientists and public health officials worldwide. I sure trust that more than orange man sycophants, whatever their alleged science background.
What’s your science background?
Oh, that’s right. You’re a democrat. Democrats all get honorary PhD’s in atmospherics and virology just for registering democrat.

Fakey Fauci screwed up 10 times as much as the Surgeon General. I don't see him getting fired. As always, it's all about the politics.
Fauci’s knowledge about the virus evolved with time, as for ALL scientists. He didn’t lie or obfuscate. He was silenced by the administration who limited media access to him. He has a very high approval rating with the American people, bipartisan.
She wasn’t pushed aside by Biden. She decided to retire after it was revealed she broke the COVID travel restrictions she was telling the public to follow, and gathered four different family households for her family Thanksgiving.

Additionally it didn’t look so great when she simpered and stayed quiet while orange man told people to try putting UV lights and disinfectant inside their bodies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She wasn’t pushed aside by Biden. She decided to retire after it was revealed she broke the COVID travel restrictions she was telling the public to follow, and gathered four different family households for her family Thanksgiving.

Additionally it didn’t look so great when she simpered and stayed quiet while orange man told people to try putting UV lights and disinfectant inside their bodies.
That last part is a lie. You’re just another parrot.

We the country needs is some morbidly obese deranged tranny leftwing nazi fag as the Surgeon General ......

Actually it shows there's a pandemic going on, Dumbass, and Biden's choice Vivek Murthy (who was Surgeon General during the second O'bama administration) has been advising Biden on Coronavirus for several months already.
Oh yea, that’s the idiot that claimed guns were a “health issue”.

Can’t wait to see what this assclown and Xiden have up their sleeves. Maybe they will declare gun ownership a “pandemic” in order to take away those rights too.

Disingenuous thread by white racists. When trump was firing people for revenge he was the president and could fire who he wants. Biden picked a black woman for VP and a Black man for Defense secretary to name 2 spots. So you raggedy bastards whining about racism is a joke.

His credibility was destroyed by his association with Trump who refused to allow his public health officials, including the SG, to speak freely and honestly about the science. A trustworthy voice is what the people need as we move to overcome the pandemic.
What would you consider a trustworthy voice? One that agrees with your perceptions? Come on. Man, I am stuck with people like this in Boston. Sadly. Illogical leftist whiners.
No, one that echoes the VAST majority of scientists and public health officials worldwide. I sure trust that more than orange man sycophants, whatever their alleged science background.
Those scientists have done a great job so far...we can’t even admit that it came from the Wuhan Virology Lab. We claim it was a meat market. Pretty sad. I do not trust these so called scientists. They told me my antibodies would last six months max. It has been 10 and still going strong.

Maybe we need to start being honest in terms of where this virus came from? Hmmm....sucks it has to hurt China’s feelings.
Well we'll never know now.... Sad but true.

Am I supposed to be surprised or upset over this piece of trash being pushed out?

He spent months helping Trump downplay the coronavirus pandemic risking American lives he is disgrace as a doctor and should have his medical license dripped from him.

Won't be the last either. I hear they are closing the fried chicken liver and lake trout stand a couple of streets over. Lots of brothers gonna be standing in them unemployment lines real soon. Hope they remember to bring their masks . . .

Thxs for the racist humor, not.

Well he has to pay back his donors. They usually get a cushy Ambassadors post but if he has a doctor the Surgeon Generals post will fit.

He admitted he lied about masks early on to stop people from buying them all up.

No surprise. We just elected Obama to another 4 years. And he hates this country and every white in it.
Shut yo stupid ass up.

He admitted he lied about masks early on to stop people from buying them all up.
Maybe he wanted to "play it down" like Trump did

That chicken place isn’t there anymore. It’s been replaced by a gentrified (white democrats pricing blacks out of town) neighborhood that features Whole Foods, sushi restaurants and sports bars.

A perfect example of 'Build Back Better'.

Forum List

Back