The First Announced GOP Congressional Primary Challenger, Is Running Against, YOU GUESSED IT, Liz Chaney

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

I love that conscience, morals and honor are more important to some people than their jobs.

Driving west on I-80, I saw a black dot on the horizon. 75 miles later, I saw someone burning tires. Very clear skies.
Most of the state is just miles and miles of miles and miles. The NW part of the state up around Yellowstone is spectacular.
Democrats have made a tradition of the circular firing squad for decades. I suppose it is the republicans turn.

When a congresscritter doesn't represent the views of their constituents it's time for them to go. WY has made their wishes as clear as the skys.

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

I love it.

I love that conscience, morals and honor are more important to some people than their jobs.

You mean you love people that refuse to do the job they were elected to do. They are called representatives for a reason.

Evidently caring more about a politician than your country is wrong to some Republicans now.

In the opinion of millions and millions of people in our nation Trump was a far better President for this nation than Obama and undoubtedly better than Biden (Or Harris when she takes over) will be.

Some things Trump didn’t do even helped our nation. For example how many useless wars did he get us involved in? Biden will likely start off increasing our involvement in Syria. Hillary will be dancing in the streets.

She got another challenger, and she's not the only one!

from the article:

“The stance taken by Liz was very contentious here in Wyoming,” said Republican Bryan Miller, a retired Air Force officer expected to run against Rep. Liz Cheney, a House GOP leader who vocally supported Trump’s impeachment. “This isn’t going to be a passing thing that just goes away. It’s growing and growing and growing every day across the state. People are unhappy.”

Newly elected Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan, another impeachment backer, is getting challenged by Afghanistan war veteran Tom Norton, who has appeared on former Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast to promote his candidacy. Gene Koprowski, a former official at the Heartland Institute think tank, is already running against Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger. In Ohio, former state Rep. Christina Hagan is not ruling out a primary bid against Republican Rep. Anthony Gonzalez.

“I have never seen a greater amount of backlash for any one single vote taken by any one single member of our Republican congressional delegation in Ohio,” said Hagan, who lost a primary to Gonzalez when the seat was open in 2018. “I have heard from Republicans in positions of power, within party leadership and all the way across the spectrum to faithful volunteers and business leaders throughout the region who are expressing serious frustration and distaste.”

i like that he calls her "Liz"...that shows he's not afraid of being called sexist. that's the kind of strong leadership we had with Trump that we need more of across the board!

from the article:

“The stance taken by Liz was very contentious here in Wyoming,” said Republican Bryan Miller, a retired Air Force officer expected to run against Rep. Liz Cheney, a House GOP leader who vocally supported Trump’s impeachment. “This isn’t going to be a passing thing that just goes away. It’s growing and growing and growing every day across the state. People are unhappy.”

Newly elected Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan, another impeachment backer, is getting challenged by Afghanistan war veteran Tom Norton, who has appeared on former Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast to promote his candidacy. Gene Koprowski, a former official at the Heartland Institute think tank, is already running against Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger. In Ohio, former state Rep. Christina Hagan is not ruling out a primary bid against Republican Rep. Anthony Gonzalez.

“I have never seen a greater amount of backlash for any one single vote taken by any one single member of our Republican congressional delegation in Ohio,” said Hagan, who lost a primary to Gonzalez when the seat was open in 2018. “I have heard from Republicans in positions of power, within party leadership and all the way across the spectrum to faithful volunteers and business leaders throughout the region who are expressing serious frustration and distaste.”

The WY State party needs to support one strong challenger, a bunch of people running in the primary would be good news for Chaney.

I love it.

I love it. The Republican Party tearing itself to pieces. he is absolutely ignorant. This is not a democracy but a representative republic. She is sent to Washington to vote her conscience. If voters don't like it then they can vote against their representative.

a proven conservative leader means that he would have voted to steal the election by disenfranchising millions of voters just because the people of Wyoming want it. THAT IS FASCISM.

I love it.

I love it. The Republican Party tearing itself to pieces. he is absolutely ignorant. This is not a democracy but a representative republic. She is sent to Washington to vote her conscience. If voters don't like it then they can vote against their representative.

a proven conservative leader means that he would have voted to steal the election by disenfranchising millions of voters just because the people of Wyoming want it. THAT IS FASCISM.

Representing your constituents is the job, if you can't do that, step aside for someone who will. It's a very simple concept, your ignorant commie hyperbole notwithstanding.

from the article:

A bunch of far right wing Nazis. Amazing to watch the Republican Party destroy themselves. It is a tribute to mind numbed, brain washed robots. Trump is laughing all the way to the bank at you idiots.

I love it.

Representing your constituents is the job, if you can't do that, step aside for someone who will. It's a very simple concept, your ignorant commie hyperbole notwithstanding.

You are a typical clueless Trump robot. She was representing her constituents. this is not a direct democracy. If everyone did what their constituents wanted, nothing would get done. Voters will pass judgement in 2 years. Sometimes you have to stand up and do the right thing even if your constituents disagree. Cheney stood up to the thug called Trump who wanted Republicans to steal a election and encouraged his fellow thugs to stand up and fight which they did. The attack on the capitol was the result. Cheney can hang her head high while the Trump cockroaches attack this country. Republicans can go to the devil where they belong.

Driving west on I-80, I saw a black dot on the horizon. 75 miles later, I saw someone burning tires. Very clear skies.
Most of the state is just miles and miles of miles and miles. The NW part of the state up around Yellowstone is spectacular.
Democrats have made a tradition of the circular firing squad for decades. I suppose it is the republicans turn.

The southwest part of Wyoming is a desolate wasteland.

I love it.

You are a typical clueless Trump robot. She was representing her constituents. this is not a direct democracy. If everyone did what their constituents wanted, nothing would get done. Voters will pass judgement in 2 years. Sometimes you have to stand up and do the right thing even if your constituents disagree. Cheney stood up to the thug called Trump who wanted Republicans to steal a election and encouraged his fellow thugs to stand up and fight which they did. The attack on the capitol was the result. Cheney can hang her head high while the Trump cockroaches attack this country. Republicans can go to the devil where they belong.

Wow, you're soooooooooooooo stupid, you contradict yourself in one short paragraph. The bitch announced her vote 36 hours before any debate or evidence was presented. She went directly AGAINST the wishes of her constituents and hopefully they'll send her packing. I will donate to her opponent to help make that happen.

BTW you commies are crying sooooooooooo hard about a 4 hour disruption of congress and were silent when your fellow commies were burning, looting and killing innocent people all summer long, 30 people died in your riots. Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Forum List

Back