The first amendment is dead

I have no words.

Moron.. If you fly during an epidemic , you wear a mask. How hard is that? He has the right to NOT wear a mask, but no right to infect others. Do you NOT understand the 1st Amedment?

He was being sarcastic and posted the thread in the wrong area...

Brandon Straka, 43, has been charged with several crimes, including impeding a law enforcement officer during civil disorder and engaging in disorderly conduct with the intent to disturb a hearing before Congress, for his role in the Jan. 6 siege.

People impede officers, have disorderly conduct or disturb hearings all the time. You pinholes said these people tried to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. You pinholes called them INSURRECTIONISTS. You're trying to convict an ex-president of INSURRECTION.

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES OF INSURRECTION AND TREASON? You don't go before a firing squad for disorderly conduct. I don't even see anyone convicted of murder! Because everyone who died there died either by the CAPITOL POLICE themselves or simply due to being out of shape and dropping over. :21:

Insurrection my ass. :auiqs.jpg:
What would you consider an insurrection? What do you think that word means?

I have no words.

Moron.. If you fly during an epidemic , you wear a mask. How hard is that? He has the right to NOT wear a mask, but no right to infect others. Do you NOT understand the 1st Amedment?

He was being sarcastic and posted the thread in the wrong area...

bendog

Then I apologize.. Trump lost the election because of stupidity.

Brandon Straka, 43, has been charged with several crimes, including impeding a law enforcement officer during civil disorder and engaging in disorderly conduct with the intent to disturb a hearing before Congress, for his role in the Jan. 6 siege.

People impede officers, have disorderly conduct or disturb hearings all the time. You pinholes said these people tried to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. You pinholes called them INSURRECTIONISTS. You're trying to convict an ex-president of INSURRECTION.

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES OF INSURRECTION AND TREASON? You don't go before a firing squad for disorderly conduct. I don't even see anyone convicted of murder! Because everyone who died there died either by the CAPITOL POLICE themselves or simply due to being out of shape and dropping over. :21:

Insurrection is what happened on January 6th 2021 and what happened that caused the Blue and Grey War!

I have no words.

How about some words to explain what your problem is??
Well the guy on the airplane didn't have anything to do with the 1st. But apologists for him seem to say it has. That was the "point." I messed up by not putting this in sarcasm.

Boudecca's thread on oligarchy is, imo, closer to what you ask. I'll post there

Insurrection is what happened on January 6th 2021 and what happened that caused the Blue and Grey War!

The funny thing is that insurrection means a revolt and can happen for good or bad reasons, usually as a result of trying to oppose an unjust authority with which you do not agree, you know like how the left opposed, revolted against and obstructed the operation of the Executive Branch of the US government not for a few hours, but four years.

Only the Left could revolt against the US government for four years, then get in a snit over the other side doing it for 4 hours.

Only the Left could call the most successful presidency in history incompetent, crazy and dangerous then celebrate having Joe Biden in office who has done crazy, dangerous and incompetent things in his first four days!

Only the Left could assert our elections the most secure in history after spending 60 million dollars and three years telling us a foreign power on the other side of the world stole the 2016 election with a few Facebook ads.

The funny thing is that insurrection means a revolt and can happen for good or bad reasons, usually as a result of trying to oppose an unjust authority with which you do not agree, you know like how the left opposed, revolted against and obstructed the operation of the Executive Branch of the US government not for a few hours, but four years.

Only the Left could revolt against the US government for four years, then get in a snit over the other side doing it for 4 hours.

Only the Left could call the most successful presidency in history incompetent, crazy and dangerous then celebrate having Joe Biden in office who has done crazy, dangerous and incompetent things in his first four days!

Only the Left could assert our elections the most secure in history after spending 60 million dollars and three years telling us a foreign power on the other side of the world stole the 2016 election with a few Facebook ads.
Ok, you just gave a fair definition of what a insurrection is. So how in the world is what happened at the capital not an insurrection?

I have no words.

I think the first word of the 1st amendment puts this theory to bed.

Oh, the 'walk away' guy got arrested.

Forum List

Back