The first amendment guarantees your right to PEACEFULLY protest

It seems some are ignoring that one KEY WORD.
Hurling projectiles at police & property is NOT protected under our constution and most certainly guarantees that what you are engaged in is not protected speech.
You keep posting about 2 percent of the people in these protests and I will concentrate on the 98 percent who are PEACEFULLY protesting.
If you mix one barrel of honey and one barrel of shit, you have two barrels of shit.
And don't forget about responsibility. If you decided to work as a living shield for criminals you shouldn't be surprised being crushed by a sword of justice.
One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bushel

Ever hear that one?
And what about this:

"One scabby sheep will mar a whole flock"?
never heard of that one but then again I don't associate with sheep
Yes, one can hardly associate a libtard even with a sheep (or other animal). Their intellectual abilities can be compaded only with fruits and vegetables.

Hurling projectiles at police & property is NOT protected under our constution and most certainly guarantees that what you are engaged in is not protected speech.
You keep posting about 2 percent of the people in these protests and I will concentrate on the 98 percent who are PEACEFULLY protesting.
If you mix one barrel of honey and one barrel of shit, you have two barrels of shit.
And don't forget about responsibility. If you decided to work as a living shield for criminals you shouldn't be surprised being crushed by a sword of justice.
One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bushel

Ever hear that one?
And what about this:

"One scabby sheep will mar a whole flock"?
never heard of that one but then again I don't associate with sheep
Yes, one can hardly associate a libtard even with a sheep (or other animal). Their intellectual abilities can be compaded only with fruits and vegetables.
Here's a Pro Life tip for you.

If you are going to impugn the intelligence of others, then you should proofread what you post so your own spelling errors and typos don't make you look less intelligent than those you are insulting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We all WISH those were real numbers , but unfortunately we all know they aren't. It's more like 50/50.

no where in the 1st does it say you have a right to protest,,peacefully or not,,,

it does say you can petition the government for redress of grievances,
and I havent seen any petition,,,

Where did you get those numbers, beside out of your ass?

no where in the 1st does it say you have a right to protest,,peacefully or not,,,

Peaceable assembly, which the riots were not.

The "2%" as you put it is causing BILLIONS of dollars in damages. Should I be surprised you are ignoring them?

Yes, it does.

Yes, it does.
I dont see the word protest anywhere,,,

Yes, it does.
What do you think assemble means?

Come on dude lol

Yes, it does.
What do you think assemble means?

Come on dude lol
assembly means to gather in one place for a common good,,,
it says nothing about closing off streets and infringing on other peoples rights,,,

remember your rights end where mine begin,,,

your rights end where mine begin,,
This is the dumbest saying that gets constantly repeated. You have NO CONSTUTIONAL RIGHT to walk or drive down ANY STREET.
If that saying was true then the democrats were right about locking everyone down.

Get a clue.
you are aware it was both dems and repubes locking people down???

are you also aware no one was locked in their houses,,,, ever???

are you also aware this has nothing to do with what I said,,,

boston tea party was illegal

i wouldn't use law as my moral compass in a nation that codified slavery lol

sometimes you gotta think for yourself.

Police don't like having water bottles thrown at them or a little fireworks, they should quit.

The fear of the fireworks is hilarious. I had more balls at 10 than some of these fucks. Like these pigs have never had a roman candle war or accidentally put a mortar in the wrong way down the tube.

Here is the word YOU are ignoring: "right".

Since it is a right, it is the function of the police to protect it. They should be protecting the peaceful protestors from the troublemakers, too.

Forum List

Back