The First 100 lies

Must suck losing 1,500 seats the last 8 years to a bunch of retards.
Is that another in a long line of pathetic attempts to justify Trump lies?
Your faux outrage is hilarious.
Keep going, this is a great Monday morning laugh.
Is there anything that Trump lies about that you don't condone? He is the boy who cried "wolf" too many times. One day Trump will tell the truth and no one will believe him
I'm waiting by the mailbox for my $2500 savings on healthcare. Also sending a postcard to my doctor I loved but have not seen in two years now.
You should have a check up at least yearly. Don't ever wait two years
Funny, but the doctor and health insurance I loved are no longer available to me. And instead of saving $2500 a year, I'm paying $3000 more a year.

Where was your outrage?

Is there anything that Trump lies about that you don't condone? He is the boy who cried "wolf" too many times. One day Trump will tell the truth and no one will believe him

Please show us the DNC Server and the Evidence On It! Once we clear that LIE up, then maybe someone will listen to Lefty.
Does that justify 100 lies in just 30 days. Your pathetic, son

Until The Democrat Party Shows The AMERICAN PEOPLE the evidence they claim they have on their DNC server of Russian Hacking, then the ENTIRE DNC, and every Democrat following them are not to be believed.

Hillary Clinton would be President if the DNC actually had proof of Russian Hacking and showed it to America.

But its a lie and a cover story just like The Benghazi Video.

Why should we believe you or anything any Democrat has to say when the entire basis you build your accusations against Trump on has never been seen?

Why didn't the Obama Admin subpoena The DNC server if Democrats were so concerned about Russian Hacking?

Why didn't the DOJ subpoena the server?
Why didn't the FBI subpoena the server?
Why didn't the FEC subpoena the server?
Why didn't the CIA subpoena the server?
Why didn't Homeland Security subpoena the server?
Why didn't the NSA subpoena the server?

Speaking of your source, Huffington Post:
View attachment 114445
Whats even better, is that no one in the crowd had any idea that they had Russian flags. So much for the intelligence of the average republican
What is Trump lying about?
Did Trump tell us if we liked our doctor, we could keep our doctor?

I'm waiting by the mailbox for my $2500 savings on healthcare. Also sending a postcard to my doctor I loved but have not seen in two years now.
Funny, but the doctor and health insurance I loved are no longer available to me. And instead of saving $2500 a year, I'm paying $3000 more a year.

Where was your outrage?
so you pick 2 "lies" from 7 years ago to justify 100 trump lies in the past 30 days. Keep sucking that woodie of his

Whats even better, is that no one in the crowd had any idea that they had Russian flags. So much for the intelligence of the average republican
Most of us did keep our doctors, but that was 1 instance from 7 years ago. I offered 100 in just the past 30 days

The thread is about 100 false things trump said in his first month in office. The OP contains a list of the 100 lies. Don't you feel stupid now?

Please show us the DNC Server and the Evidence On It! Once we clear that LIE up, then maybe someone will listen to Lefty.

Until The Democrat Party Shows The AMERICAN PEOPLE the evidence they claim they have on their DNC server of Russian Hacking, then the ENTIRE DNC, and every Democrat following them are not to be believed.

Hillary Clinton would be President if the DNC actually had proof of Russian Hacking and showed it to America.

Why should we believe you or anything any Democrat has to say when the entire basis you build your accusations against Trump on has never been seen?

Why didn't the Obama Admin subpoena The DNC server if Democrats were so concerned about Russian Hacking?

it wasn't the DNC that alerted the public about the topic. It was a unified statement by 17 US intelligence entities.

The thread is about 100 false things trump said in his first month in office. The OP contains a list of the 100 lies. Don't you feel stupid now?
The thread itself is a lie.

Where was your outrage?
so you pick 2 "lies" from 7 years ago to justify 100 trump lies in the past 30 days. Keep sucking that woodie of his
I have yet to hear of a Trump lie that affects even one American, let alone the 350 million Obama screwed over with his lies.

It's funny watching you snowflakes cry.
Whats even better is your feeble attempts to justify every single one of Trumps lies. Just think, if we included the primary, how many lies there would be. But your kind, is just fine with being lied to by the King

The thread itself is a lie.
Why not go through each of them and tell us where they are incorrect?

Where was your outrage?
I have yet to hear of a Trump lie that affects even one American, let alone the 350 million Obama screwed over with his lies.
Now thats justification for trump lies. Now tell us just how Obama screwed over 350 million people, and make it real good, son

it wasn't the DNC that alerted the public about the topic. It was a unified statement by 17 US intelligence entities.

Please show us one line in one log, or any proof at all of RUSSIANS HACKING the DNC SERVER.

And there was no such statement made by THE "UNIFIED" INTELLIGENCE community that categorically stated that Russia Hacked The DNC server. They can't make such a statement since none of them were allowed to look at The DNC SERVER or the evidence The Democrat Party Claimed to have.

All that was said was IF the Server was hacked, a likely party would have been THE RUSSIANS. But they aren't the only ones. Many actors, including Sanders Supporters could have LEAKED the emails. They were leaked, not hacked, otherwise THE DNC would have PROOF OF HACKING, and not assumptions and allegations.

But the Truth is NO ONE KNOWS WHO HACKED THE SERVER OR EVEN IF IT WAS HACKED. Where is the evidence? There is none.

You cannot know, and America cannot know if THE DNC SERVER WAS HACKED unless you are willing to SHOW THE WORLD THE EVIDENCE.

And since there is NO EVIDENCE, there never will be any proof.

Just Politically Expedient and Unsubstantiated ACCUSATIONS.

Give us the server, and you can have The White House.

The whole country would support Impeachment and put THE DEMS in power in The House and Senate too, if you just showed AMERICA you have PROOF.

Please show us one line in one log, or any proof at all of RUSSIANS HACKING the DNC SERVER.

And there was no such statement made by THE "UNIFIED" INTELLIGENCE agency that categorically stated that Russia Hacked The DNC server.

All that was said was IF the Server was hacked, a likely party would have been THE RUSSIANS.

But the Truth is NO ONE KNOWS WHO HACKED THE SERVER OR EVEN IF IT WAS HACKED.

You cannot know that unless you are willing to SHOW THE WORLD THE EVIDENCE.

The whole country would support Impeachment and put THE DEMS in power in The House and Senate too, if you just showed AMERICA you have PROOF.
We will never have proof of a Russian involvement in our elections until a thorough investigation is held. But why do republicans oppose it?

Where was your outrage?
Now thats justification for trump lies. Now tell us just how Obama screwed over 350 million people, and make it real good, son

You show us evidence that THE DNC claims they have of RUSSIAN HACKING and we will continue discussion your psychological issues at length in here.

And there was no such statement made by THE "UNIFIED" INTELLIGENCE agency that categorically stated that Russia Hacked The DNC server.

All that was said was IF the Server was hacked, a likely party would have been THE RUSSIANS.

But the Truth is NO ONE KNOWS WHO HACKED THE SERVER OR EVEN IF IT WAS HACKED.

You cannot know that unless you are willing to SHOW THE WORLD THE EVIDENCE.

We will never have proof of a Russian involvement in our elections until a thorough investigation is held. But why do republicans oppose it?

The Obama Admin had the authority to subpoena the only bit of evidence The Democrat Party said they had of Russian Hacking in the form of The DNC server and it's logs.
Why didn't The Obama Admin Subpoena it?

There are 17 Intelligence agencies all with the power to subpoena the DNC server and force The Democrat Party to prove their allegations.

So why did no one subpoena that server and why didn't the DNC show the evidence that would have won the White House for Clinton in a landslide?

Why won't they show it now?

There was plenty of time to Show America this evidence before The Election and Obama was still President with the authority to order it be done.

So why didn't he?

Why didn't THE DNC simply volunteer the so called non existent evidence to the public?

Where was your outrage?

You show us evidence that THE DNC claims they have of RUSSIAN HACKING and we will continue discussion your psychological issues at length in here.
We are speaking of republican contacts with Russia. Aren't you in the least bit curious?

It's funny watching you snowflakes cry.
Whats even better is your feeble attempts to justify every single one of Trumps lies. Just think, if we included the primary, how many lies there would be. But your kind, is just fine with being lied to by the King
OP is all fake news. Garbage.
Face it - you lost. Evil lost. Good prevailed.
Get a job.

Where was your outrage?

We are speaking of republican contacts with Russia. Aren't you in the least bit curious?

Show us proof of Russia Hacking THE DNC server.

Otherwise, these allegations too, are just more politically expedient lies.

Forum List

Back