The first 100 days of the XiBiden admin......

Hold on, you’ve actually met a successful high earner / investor who prefers higher taxes? That’s smart?

He didn't, none exist.

Hahaha....@Mac1958 thinks wealthy folks prefer higher taxes. Haha
Mac understands his fiduciary duty, I’m certain he issues a full disclosure to his commie-lite leanings but I’ve never known a single investor who would work with an advisor who leans commie-lite....NOT ONE.
I’m thinking Mac is nothing more than an H&R Block tax preparer.
I clearly said they don't "prefer" high taxes. So you lied. As usual.

I have several Trumpster clients, and I can usually talk them down a bit when Rush or Sean tell them the commies are coming. But they all share one trait: They all come in with shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions that require a dose of calm reality. I'm happy to help. And they're all the same ideas, and they all use the same terms. You're all one ignorant unit with one misguided brain. So I know what to say. And I keep it real simple 'n stuff. That helps. :113:

Last edited:
Hold on, you’ve actually met a successful high earner / investor who prefers higher taxes? That’s smart?

He didn't, none exist.

Mac understands his fiduciary duty, I’m certain he issues a full disclosure to his commie-lite leanings but I’ve never known a single investor who would work with an advisor who leans commie-lite....NOT ONE.

I have several Trumpster clients, and I can usually talk them down a bit when Rush or Sean tell them the commies are coming. But they all share one trait: They all come in with shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions that require a dose of calm reality. I'm happy to help. And they're all the same ideas, and they all use the same terms. You're all one ignorant unit with one misguided brain. So I know what to say. And I keep it real simple 'n stuff. That helps. :113:
What did you "talk them down" from? Given the idiocies you spout in this forum, you're hardly a good judge of others.

He didn't, none exist.

No matter what you say the direction has been clear for many years. And you Progs say the same things. If our nation was located where China is, we would not be happy campers at all. It would be bloodshed with this type of thinking and with people who have not achieved much of anything in life dictating for everyone else.

I have several Trumpster clients, and I can usually talk them down a bit when Rush or Sean tell them the commies are coming. But they all share one trait: They all come in with shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions that require a dose of calm reality. I'm happy to help. And they're all the same ideas, and they all use the same terms. You're all one ignorant unit with one misguided brain. So I know what to say. And I keep it real simple 'n stuff. That helps.

I pity the poor souls that put their faith in a Biden supporter with TDS. If your clients are truly wealthy, how is it they have such shallow, ignorant and stupid notions? If you don't have truly wealthy clients then forgive us if we don't bow down to your expertise as you manage the "wealth" of those trying to figure out how to pay off their pay day loans. Wealthy people who have good incomes are typically smart and informed, thus how they got to where they are. I did speak with a financial advisor in the past who tipped his hat to being a lefty looney. His mistake, my gain. I won't trust my money with an advisor that has such an obvious lack of common sense. Money can be made in the markets no matter who is President, I just don't prefer making my money while watching the country go to pot.

He didn't, none exist.

What did you "talk them down" from? Given the idiocies you spout in this forum, you're hardly a good judge of others.
The shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions I had earlier described.

You are certainly a good example of that. Your arrogant ignorance is textbook Trumpism.

But the people have spoken. Again. This time it will stick.

He didn't, none exist.

No matter what you say the direction has been clear for many years. And you Progs say the same things. If our nation was located where China is, we would not be happy campers at all. It would be bloodshed with this type of thinking and with people who have not achieved much of anything in life dictating for everyone else.
Okay, got it.

I have several Trumpster clients, and I can usually talk them down a bit when Rush or Sean tell them the commies are coming. But they all share one trait: They all come in with shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions that require a dose of calm reality. I'm happy to help. And they're all the same ideas, and they all use the same terms. You're all one ignorant unit with one misguided brain. So I know what to say. And I keep it real simple 'n stuff. That helps.

I pity the poor souls that put their faith in a Biden supporter with TDS. If your clients are truly wealthy, how is it they have such shallow, ignorant and stupid notions? If you don't have truly wealthy clients then forgive us if we don't bow down to your expertise as you manage the "wealth" of those trying to figure out how to pay off their pay day loans. Wealthy people who have good incomes are typically smart and informed, thus how they got to where they are. I did speak with a financial advisor in the past who tipped his hat to being a lefty looney. His mistake, my gain. I won't trust my money with an advisor that has such an obvious lack of common sense. Money can be made in the markets no matter who is President, I just don't prefer making my money while watching the country go to pot.
Neat!

Neat!

Yes, very.

He didn't, none exist.

The shallow, ignorant, often stupid notions I had earlier described.

You are certainly a good example of that. Your arrogant ignorance is textbook Trumpism.

But the people have spoken. Again. This time it will stick.
Obviously you can't list anything. You're a lying douchebag and a winger.

Forum List

Back